Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
OK the first thing i would want to point out is that this sharingan has three parts not six. Many ppl think its six but its actually 3 parts overlapping each other. I also think that this isnt mangekyo or EMS. I think its just the next form of sharingan that is after the 3 tomoe one. He mightve found a way to obtain this new one. What do u guys think?
It can be stronger than ems and sasuke wont get blind by overuse

Jessie

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hmmm, I think sasuke had PMS and how do we know he didn't take itachi's eyes? We might not of been shown it but there was a clear time jump to that beach bit. So we don't know what happened and zetsu wasn't told to 'dispose' of itachi body.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
well I do have to say those r the craziest Sharingan eyes I have ever seen :p

but if it is Mangekyou or Eternal Mangekyou............well it is leaning more towards the Mangekyou in one area he beat the closest person to him, Itiachi, because remember Itiachi was ALWAYS on his mind so that gave him the Mangekyou Sharingan...........I highly doubt it is a Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan because Itiachi was dead before Zetsu even took him away so he wouldnt have been able to use those eyes....:p

but for it being a higher level than the EMS or anything like that could be a strong possibility. It all depends on how they want the story to role out :D

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well I do have to say those r the craziest Sharingan eyes I have ever seen :p

but if it is Mangekyou or Eternal Mangekyou............well it is leaning more towards the Mangekyou in one area he beat the closest person to him, Itiachi, because remember Itiachi was ALWAYS on his mind so that gave him the Mangekyou Sharingan...........I highly doubt it is a Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan because Itiachi was dead before Zetsu even took him away so he wouldnt have been able to use those eyes....:p

but for it being a higher level than the EMS or anything like that could be a strong possibility. It all depends on how they want the story to role out :D
I hope so its stronger;)

Nexus

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Me to:D
U guys don't know how long i want to have Ms, and now it could be even stronger than EMS:eek:
OMG this is the happyest day of my life.....:cool:
Oh and, his eyes look like the atomic stucture of Li (Lithium)
You must be registered for see images
and here is Li
You must be registered for see images

Do u see the it?

And here some info about Lithium:
Lithium posses a dangerous fire and explosion risk when exposed to water, acids or oxidizing agents.
Lithium fires are difficult to extinguish, requiring special chemicals designed to smother them.
It reacts exothermally with nitrogen in moist air at high temperatures.
In solution lithium is toxic and targets the central nervous system.

Now imagine the jutsus that the user would be able to do:cool:!

Last edited:

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I honestly dont know what type of Sharingan Sasuke have. But If I think from a Mangaka's point of view, he will probably only make it a MS, to ensure that Sasuke needs to kill Madara in order to regain his sight, just to add some extra flavour to the story!

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">i hope sasuke's eyes explode<br /> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler"> <button type="button" class="bbCodeSpoiler-button button" data-xf-click="toggle" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="Click to reveal or hide spoiler"><span class="button-text"> <span>Spoiler</span> </span></button> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--spoiler"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content">plez kishi make it happen</div> </div> </div> </div></div>

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i hope sasuke's eyes explode
plez kishi make it happen
Imagen he develop cataracts in his eyes and goes blind, even without using the MS!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Well I have a theory. I dont think that you necessarily need to kill your best friend in order to obtain the MS. I think it is possible that you could gain it through constant batlle(Like Madara and his brother), or I think that Itachi have twisted the truth in regards to killing your closest friend, I think that you must be able to have the same hatred in you as if you could possible kill your closest friend, and that you must feel the same amount of "loss" as you would have by losing a friend to death in order to gain the MS. I think that Itachi only wanted to speed up the proses for Sasuke in order to make him stronger. Its the same as the taking of the Eye part for the EMS/PMS. I don't think that they literally mean taking the eyes of a MS user, but by killing somebody who have the MS.

Does this make sense??