• Total voters

Takeo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Short and simple since I'm on my phone...

It's probably simply going to be a combination of Rinnegan powers (absorb, elements, repel, etc...) And Mangekyou Sharingan powers (Ameterasu, Tsukuyomi, Kotoamatsukami, Kamui... All of them.)

I think it's as simple as that.

Thoughts?

P.S.
Curse you, Kishi!!!

Now my OCD is going crazy...

Must... Have... Symmetry...

Last edited:

Takeo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh, i want other abilities
Intangibility, the ability to repel/attract anything, absorb any jutsu, control people w/o them knowing, inextinguishable black flames, the ability to create meteors and perfect susanoo isn't enough for you? ( plus others I undoubtedly missed)

Talk about hard to please.

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Intangibility, the ability to repel/attract anything, absorb any jutsu, control people w/o them knowing, inextinguishable black flames, the ability to create meteors and perfect susanoo isn't enough for you? ( plus others I undoubtedly missed)

Talk about hard to please.
Well anything can happen now forget about how op it would be just look at madara? Example.

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's probably simply going to be a combination of Rinnegan powers (absorb, elements, repel, etc...) And Mangekyou Sharingan powers (Ameterasu, Tsukuyomi, Kotoamatsukami, Kamui... All of them.)

Thoughts?
Yup…and can use all elements that he wants to.

Reactions: Takeo

Takeo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kinda want to see something new considering naruto has new moves
We really haven't seen any "new moves" from Naruto. He simply changed the element of his rasenshuriken from wind to lava. Fundamentally its the same thing. And the black balls/staves aren't very new either as we've seen them both on Obito and Madara.

Last edited:

ShinjuMadara

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It looked like Kaguya's third eye. We know it's a rinnegan because that's what Madara said, and we know that it can use tsukuyomi because that's what SO6P said, so I agree, it can probably use tsukuyomi, and ameterasu too. Does that mean Kaguya has a susanoo?

Reactions: Takeo

Takeo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kamui would piss madara of if he gets that
Perhaps... Perhaps not.

I was just thinking: Now that Madara has absorbed the tree/Kaguya, it is possible that his eye will mutate into the Juubi's "Sharinnegan" as well, giving him the same abilities. Then it would truly be a reenactment of the two brothers vs the Juubi/Kaguya.

It looked like Kaguya's third eye. We know it's a rinnegan because that's what Madara said, and we know that it can use tsukuyomi because that's what SO6P said, so I agree, it can probably use tsukuyomi, and ameterasu too. Does that mean Kaguya has a susanoo?
I don't see why she wouldn't.

Last edited:

Takeo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke better not get Kamui (AKA Destruction of All Things)... That haxy-ass jutsu should die with Obito...
Haha. I was thinking the same thing at first... but the more I thought about it, the more I started to think that Madara will also get the Juubi eye now that he has absorbed the tree/Kaguya. Then Sasuke/Naruto would NEED Kamui to be able to even touch Madara.

You could argue that Kakashi could play that role... But I believe that, at this point, Kakashi is a bit out of his league. It would be trivial for madara to roflstomp Kakashi and that would be that.

Glad to know that there's actually someone on the base who thinks the way I do.... Nice prediction, it makes perfect sense.
Thanks for the nice comment :).

Yup…and can use all elements that he wants to.
That was included in the Rinnegan part of the theory ;).

Last edited:

SkyGodHorus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thoughts?

P.S.
Curse you, Kishi!!!

Now my OCD is going crazy...

Must... Have... Symmetry...
I already made this thread. Way to steal!

Last edited: