Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
:D

dont u just hate the randomness of the Raw chakra forming into a dragon and striking.....I know I do :D....(mumbles) loosy good for nothing mother f***in lightining shit blasting a hole threw my shoulder

O.O

what I say nothing honest :D

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
do u tink itachi lost cause he gave his power 2 naruto?
Lol first of all wrong place to ask that question becuase this is about Sasuke's Kirin. Which in my opinion is only effective on certain people. For example the fourth could probobly dodge it with his space-time jutsu. Anyway to awnser your question Itachi lost because his was sick, almost blind, and wanted to die at Sasuke's hand.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lol first of all wrong place to ask that question becuase this is about Sasuke's Kirin. Which in my opinion is only effective on certain people. For example the fourth could probobly dodge it with his space-time jutsu. Anyway to awnser your question Itachi lost because his was sick, almost blind, and wanted to die at Sasuke's hand.
I am going to agree with you on this 1. If for instance Gaara were to form his Ultimate defense, ball jistu, Kirin would not go thru it, it will just go around it, like if your in a car and are struck by lightning, the lightning will just go around you, also lighting goes to the tallest place, Even if Sasuke would dirct it, If you are able to summon a statue like the Rasemon gates, the lighting would hit the gate, except if an incredible amount of Chakra is used to catch it so high above the earth and redirect it.

NarutoGoku

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
kirin is so far one of the worst jutsu ever
if you check the meaning kirin is a mytical ceature that makes justice or something like that
sasuke doesn't makes justice he is stupid, naive and he betrayed all that itachi worked for
He does have some justice, like bringing peace to the uchia clan survivors (not many left) but mabye people who had close relations with them in "the good old days" Just like the Akituski, they want to bring justice, but are wiewed as evil. They are 2 very different examples, but go hand in hand.

wow... that was a mouth ful (longest post ever!!!)