salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imagine yourself that you use your eye to teleport someone to the distance or the place you want its not how to understand- and what you said in your first sentence i think Sasuke teleported him self to the distance where Naruto was by using him as a medium and close the gap between the two. In my case i think i can undertand it
The reason I can't is because if Sasuke's focused on the object he's transporting then how is he focusing on the location he wants to transport to. You can't do that simulatebously with 1 eye. It's the same as trying to look in two different directions at the same time. The Ameno progression I mentioned makes sense to me bit this application makes 0 sense to me.

It's the same as rasengan and rasen shuriken both should cause serious damage to the user but don't they defy rational laws. The rasengan swirls energy in all directions therefore on impact it should release enerfy in all directions including back at the user. The rasen shuriken is worse it should have multi directional spinning chakra like atom rinGS moving in line with the chakra in the sphere and slicing up the user but it doesn't.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason I can't is because if Sasuke's focused on the object he's transporting then how is he focusing on the location he wants to transport to. You can't do that simulatebously with 1 eye. It's the same as trying to look in two different directions at the same time. The Ameno progression I mentioned makes sense to me bit this application makes 0 sense to me.
Why not? Like i said imagine - You see someone you want to teleport and you see the place you wanna do it, and you just do it. It doesnt matter if you have 1 eye as long as you can see the user or its location - Im just not sure how he swapped the places with statue back in the Kinshiki fight when the statue was behind him? Does Sharinnegan also give's him more vision or lets say 360'vision?
You must be registered for see images

Edit- and i think it does - and as you can see before he swapped the colour of the screen changed - so that means he sees everything around him and it feels like it stopped time for a brief moment...

Damn - Amenotejikara >>>>>>>>>> NV

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's the same as rasengan and rasen shuriken both should cause serious damage to the user but don't they defy rational laws. The rasengan swirls energy in all directions therefore on impact it should release enerfy in all directions including back at the user. The rasen shuriken is worse it should have multi directional spinning chakra like atom rinGS moving in line with the chakra in the sphere and slicing up the user but it doesn't.

Why not? Like i said imagine - You see someone you want to teleport and you see the place you wanna do it, and you just do it. It doesnt matter if you have 1 eye as long as you can see the user or its location - Im just not sure how he swapped the places with statue back in the Kinshiki fight when the statue was behind him? Does Sharinnegan also give's him more vision or lets say 360'vision?
Read the above response, as for swapping with the statue this has been cut short Sasuke actually looked at the statue bending over in a back arch.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Read the above response, as for swapping with the statue this has been cut short Sasuke actually looked at the statue bending over in a back arch.
Did you read my edit?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you read my edit?
I read your edit but that effect was more so to show how fast Ameno is. The sudden freeze is emphasise the S/T effect prior to the swap you see Sasuke arching over to avoid Kinshiki's attack. From there it stands to reason he saw the statue as he arched over and swapped before Kin hit him.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason I can't is because if Sasuke's focused on the object he's transporting then how is he focusing on the location he wants to transport to. You can't do that simulatebously with 1 eye. It's the same as trying to look in two different directions at the same time.

Why is it so hard to understand ? And yes, you can. You can see clearly everything with 1 eye - and Sasuke thankfully got both of his eyes - (lol) so its not just 1 eye

To clear it up - imagine this

You see a clear picture of the whole forest and the trees so you just decided which tree you want to place with another tree, or with which tree you want to replace yourself with or your opponent or the object you wish to replace.

I read your edit but that effect was more so to show how fast it was. The sudden freeze is emphasise the S/R effect prior to the swap you see Sasuke arching over to avoid Kinshiki's attack. From there it stands to reason he saw the statue as he arched over and swapped before Kin hit him.
Kinshiki gif image - and Sasuke swapping him self with the statue - i Think that Sharinnegan actually stops that Time for a brief moment and clearly see the area of how much you can see/teleport - within that area- just like Madara stated back in the wararc

So there is a range of it area and its clearly showed even in the manga image when Sasuke sees limbo clones

Last edited:

Uzumaki Bolt

Kin
6💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He teleported to Naruto's side, where Naruto had just moments before created shadow clones. There's your object to swap places with. A shadow clone would no doubt disperse immediately after such an event, leaving no trace of the object he used to swap.

Moreover, there were also numerous debris floating about for some reason. He could have used one of those as well.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He teleported to Naruto's side, where Naruto had just moments before created shadow clones. There's your object to swap places with. A shadow clone would no doubt disperse immediately after such an event, leaving no trace of the object he used to swap.

Moreover, there were also numerous debris floating about for some reason. He could have used one of those as well.
Which scene are you reffering to? The shadow clones were long gone before the Ameno was used against Kaguya.

Uzumaki Bolt

Kin
6💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which scene are you reffering to? The shadow clones were long gone before the Ameno was used against Kaguya.
Earlier in this thread, somebody (Styles, I think) posted a panel from Vote II, where Sasuke called Naruto's Shadow Clones a jutsu resembling his loneliness, and then immediately teleported to his side.

TBH, my memory of individual panels from the manga is not particularly clear anymore, so I tend to reply directly to manga panels posted here. ^_^

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can Sasuke's summons use reverse summoning...the only users are toads.:bdpf:

How quickly we forgot Sasuke was the first and the only shinobi to use it in actual fight. This is the second time he considered using it below so that makes him a casual user. Not Naruto or the toads.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FTG is limited to the users marking and it can't cross dimensions either. The number of times used is also way more limiting than Amenotejakra and the Portal Jutsu.

I feel like the chakra taxing foe dimensional traveling is too much as well if it gave Kaguya some problems. So why no Sasuke?
Who said it cant cross dimensions?

If there is a seal then everything is posible.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amenotejikara will always have a range limit. It is meant to be used in short distance battles.

But what you said it very posible, well, it is posible for sure. But If I dont call bad, Sasuke portals does not show the other side.

Sasuke dimensional teleport, open a sub space and then transports them. That is my opinion.

Look:

But it also might mean that the other side cant see him nether and could make a surprise attack.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amenotejikara will always have a range limit. It is meant to be used in short distance battles.

But what you said it very posible, well, it is posible for sure. But If I dont call bad, Sasuke portals does not show the other side.

Sasuke dimensional teleport, open a sub space and then transports them. That is my opinion.

Look:

But it also might mean that the other side cant see him nether and could make a surprise attack.
Im willing to bet his portals are intentionally dark so he can't Ameno people through the portal. Would make sense to keep things balanced especially since he already canonically did such an OP feat with the Jacket

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Look:

Im willing to bet his portals are intentionally dark so he can't Ameno people through the portal. Would make sense to keep things balanced especially since he already canonically did such an OP feat with the Jacket

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kaguya's portals were dark and Obito was able to teleport through them, so Sasuke can do that with his portal.