Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With his left eye, Sasuke instantly shifts the location of himself, others, and objects, within a certain range. This range can be increased if he swaps himself with an object, as seen when he switched places with Sakura Haruno's discarded flak jacket.[2] Using the chakra of the nine tailed beasts allowed Sasuke to extend the range of this technique even further, as seen when he shifted him and his Susanoo behind Naruto Uzumaki, who was a considerable distance away.[3]

only time sauske can up it distance is by using bijuu chakra which he will never get again
Yet Sasuke used Ameno plenty times in the manga without switching with objects DB is literally a contradiction from the manga that everyone knows.

:lol bijuu chakra making his range increase when he didn’t even use it for himself what kind of ish is that?

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FTG is limited to the users marking and it can't cross dimensions either. The number of times used is also way more limiting than Amenotejakra and the Portal Jutsu.

I feel like the chakra taxing foe dimensional traveling is too much as well if it gave Kaguya some problems. So why no Sasuke?
Ftg is only limited to the mark only and
Opening a portal is a brand-new ability

Uzumaki Bolt

Kin
6💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in that instance, there are lots of visible debris floating around between and around Naruto and Sasuke, including immediately behind Naruto. There's no reason to believe that Sasuke didn't just swap his Susano'o with one of these.

On the other hand, they have shown the items that Sasuke swapped with in previous instances of Ameno, so them not showing it here might either mean that he can use it directly without swapping, or that the authors made their point (that it involves swapping) and no longer felt the need to use up panels simply to show a piece of debris.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol you must think I'm stupid because I can tell the difference from a copy and paste scan of two different events God damn at least try
I just edited the images so you can see it clearly - and i did tried? But you cannot possible see that - but here is it again without trying
You must be registered for see images

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is an interesting thread with a lot of well constructed arguments, and it's definitely a subject I think about often. Obviously, the answer to this question is highly subjective, and I don't believe there is a single right answer. I like reading everyone's opinion on the matter, though, and I hope this discussion goes on.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is an interesting thread with a lot of well constructed arguments, and it's definitely a subject I think about often. Obviously, the answer to this question is highly subjective, and I don't believe there is a single right answer. I like reading everyone's opinion on the matter, though, and I hope this discussion goes on.
Are you trolling? I'm still trying to figure out how Sasuke shifts objects into range with Ameno. He somehow teleported Madara, Kaguya during the fights and I do t think he swapped them with anything. Or how he swapped places with sword yet the sword ended up in Madara. The way Ameno works in these situations implies it's extremely broken. He could've ended the fight against Natuto relatively easily if he aplied those Ameno techs. Let's face it if he can affect JJ Madara or Kagiya with it then naruto is a small fry in comparison.

Last edited:

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you trolling? I'm still trying to figure out how Sasuke shifts objects into range with Ameno. He somehow teleported Madara, Kaguya during the fights and I do t think he swapped them with anything. Or how he swapped places with sword yet the sword ended up in Madara. The way Ameno works in these situations implies it's extremely broken.
A bit, yes. This is the typical placeholder text used for threads when one has nothing to say about but feels the urge to write something, which is the case.

Maybe he swapped them with himself or a single dust particle, who knows. It wasn't explained, Kishimoto just handed stuff like Oprah.

Ameno is broken alright, there is no doubt about it.

Edit: The Databook also doesn't explain it very much but it does say the user can switch with an object or a person.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:sdo3:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A bit, yes. This is the typical placeholder text used for threads when one has nothing to say about but feels the urge to write something, which is the case.

Maybe he swapped them with himself or a single dust particle, who knows. It wasn't explained, Kishimoto just handed stuff like Oprah.

Ameno is broken alright, there is no doubt about it.
@bold: I thought as much.

Kishi ruined the manga badly with the level of broken handouts. He should've just kept is a teleportation in line of sight. It could've workef similar to how Uchiha project gen but instead protect himself via the eye. It would've been a yin release tech of the highest calibre imo. And the longer the distance the longer the cool off or more chakra cost.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you trolling? I'm still trying to figure out how Sasuke shifts objects into range with Ameno. He somehow teleported Madara, Kaguya during the fights and I do t think he swapped them with anything. Or how he swapped places with sword yet the sword ended up in Madara. The way Ameno works in these situations implies it's extremely broken. He could've ended the fight against Natuto relatively easily if he aplied those Ameno techs. Let's face it if he can affect JJ Madara or Kagiya with it then naruto is a small fry in comparison.
He just teleport the person or object thats not hard to understand and there is no point to swap them with anything he is using the person as an object to teleport them or swap places with them - Just like with the sword - Its still easier to figure it out how is he doing that - but right here he teleport without anything to swap place with or - He just used ameno on him self and teleported to the distance he wanted

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He just teleport the person or object thats not hard to understand and there is no point to swap them with anything he is using the person as an object to teleport them or swap places with them - Just like with the sword - Its still easier to figure it out how is he doing that - but right here he teleport without anything to swap place with or - He just used ameno on him self and teleported to the distance he wanted

It's not that simple and it's extremely confusing if anything transporting himself in line of sight without something to swap with makes more sense. It shows that his Ameno is reaching it's true level the more he's using it the more proficiency he's gaining with it. At a lesser level from swapping with object to get to a location in line of sight to actually get to the location without swapping.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not that simple and it's extremely confusing if anything transporting himself in line of sight without something to swap with makes more sense. It shows that his Ameno is reaching it's true level the more he's using it the more proficiency he's gaining with it. At a lesser level from swapping with object to get to a location in line of sight to actually get to the location without swapping.
Imagine yourself that you use your eye to teleport someone to the distance or the place you want its not how to understand- and what you said in your first sentence i think Sasuke teleported him self to the distance where Naruto was by using him as a medium and close the gap between the two. In my case i think i can undertand it