Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kishi should've went through with this, the fans reactions would have been glorious. xd Sarada was coc*blocking but Sasuke still could've went in. :lol

You must be registered for see images

Jimmies will rustle, extreme haters would hang themselves, and based on the Japanese reaction to chapter 10, the extreme SS fangirls/boys(?) would wank themselves to death as well, so really 2 birds with 1 stone.

:Sparks:

Dekoton

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would have loved that but unfortunately Sasuke got performance anxiety.....

Sarada would have made me nervous too tho, with her big ol eyes leering at me.....

Reactions: Wavyhair

Mikasa Hagaromo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi should've went through with this, the fans reactions would have been glorious. xd Sarada was coc*blocking but Sasuke still could've went in. :lol

Jimmies will rustle, extreme haters would hang themselves, and based on the Japanese reaction to chapter 10, the extreme SS fangirls/boys(?) would wank themselves to death as well, so really 2 birds with 1 stone.

Why? So he can go to jail for statutory rape? Look at how to pubescent Sakura looks here... She doesn't even look womanly and seductive...just like her 12 and 16 year old self... Smh.....look at her eyes.....she looks more like a puppy waiting for a pat on the head than a woman leaning on for a kiss from her man.....Hmmm.....I think I just thought up my new Sig.

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nah. His departure should have had him genjutsu that in her head with Sarada none the wiser.

Pretty sure there's 3 people who he'll show affection to.

1. Naruto
2. Sakura
3. Sarada

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Nah. His departure should have had him genjutsu that in her head with Sarada none the wiser.

Pretty sure there's 3 people who he'll show affection to.

1. Naruto
2. Sakura
3. Sarada
Yea he could've done that actually. :lol

Why? So he can go to jail for statutory rape? Look at how to pubescent Sakura looks here... She doesn't even look womanly and seductive...just like her 12 and 16 year old self... Smh.....look at her eyes.....she looks more like a puppy waiting for a pat on the head than a woman leaning on for a kiss from her man.....Hmmm.....I think I just thought up my new Sig.
lol dat hate, she really rustles your jimmies huh? xd

And I disagree she looks really good, especially in that top right panel, Sasuke showed very good self control in front of his daughter. :lol

Last edited:

Narusaku619

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's sucks that my pairing never HAPPEND :(..........I wish I could post up cool picks like naruhina fans and sasusaku fans...,

Lol congrats to naruhina/ sasusaku you guys got what you want....but me :NO::T_T: