[Theory] sasuke will have another eye better then rinnesharingan in hs blind eye..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------->.

u remnber when momokishi version boroto stabed sasuke in a eye and cauzed him to lose rinnesharingone???..

this means that sasuke blind eye socket will need new eye..and a only eye that can satisfy sasuke blind eye is one those fodder osusukis eyes..either ikishi or that juuubi..

• Angry
Reactions: Avaitto

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rinnesharingone
i-------------->.

u remnber when momokishi version boroto stabed sasuke in a eye and cauzed him to lose rinnesharingone???..

this means that sasuke blind eye socket will need new eye..and a only eye that can satisfy sasuke blind eye is one those fodder osusukis eyes..either ikishi or that juuubi..
Rinnesharingone? That's brilliant lol. I think he gonna get a kekkei mora from ten tails.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we still dont know anything about the jougan
True that. While at it I'm not sure why we still didn't get any clue about it a lot of things happened in the manga and still nothing about jougan
They spoiled alot at the beginning so now they have to be hush hush so that it's too predictable?
u remnber when akasuki capture bijus and seal them inside geto mazo statue..each time they do that a new eye pop up in geto mazo....so what if there are like 9 unique(sharigan..jougan..rinegan..byakugan..ect ect..) eyez if all sealed all inside statue..u get terrifying powerful ultimate eyes that can see what is behind universe and kick asses of all ninjas in naroto universe????? (exept tobidara)...

Reactions: Angel90

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u remnber when akasuki capture bijus and seal them inside geto mazo statue..each time they do that a new eye pop up in geto mazo....so what if there are like 9 unique(sharigan..jougan..rinegan..byakugan..ect ect..) eyez if all sealed all inside statue..u get terrifying powerful ultimate eyes that can see what is behind universe and kick asses of all ninjas in naroto universe????? (exept tobidara)...
I saw a theory on YouTube about Naruto becoming the new Juubi jin. Its possible for Sasuke to have the eye and Naruto get the chakra.