kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
who do you think would win in a fight between sasuke and neji post shippuden before sasuke learned chidori i was giving sasuke no chance whatsoever but he has some hope with it and with lees speed give me your thoughts

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
But sasuke has no long range moves at this time to keep up with Neji's speed. Fireball jutsu Neji would just dodge and keep running towards Sasuke until he came into range of his Palms Strike
the only one that was fast enough was phoenix flower jutsu but even temari dodged that so it should be a whole lot easier for neji to do so just sayin

Allan Hoshigaki

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sasuke doesnt have to use ameratsu susannoo will be enough to take care of most ppl. there is a reason why the uchiha was feared as one of the strongest clans int he naruto-verse and why it has been wiped out. the sharingan eye itself came from the juubi

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
guys i am talking about post shippuden i dont care about afterwards that fight would be tough but neji would most likely lose i mean sasuke took on the raikage for crying out loud people during the chunin exams wanted to know who would win in a fight between these two and kakashi himself thought that sasuke couldnt beat him

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
guys i am talking about post shippuden i dont care about afterwards that fight would be tough but neji would most likely lose i mean sasuke took on the raikage for crying out loud people during the chunin exams wanted to know who would win in a fight between these two and kakashi himself thought that sasuke couldnt beat him
Ok 1st off u mean pre not post...post means after...next y before da chidori if so wouldn't dat be before we knew neji had rotation and 64 palms....but my vote goes to sasuke because he had rock lee speed da shringan (spelling) and da curse mark ..fire tech mastery in ninja tools like ninja wire and such plus he went up against orochimaru and stood his ground (somewhat)

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok 1st off u mean pre not post...post means after...next y before da chidori if so wouldn't dat be before we knew neji had rotation and 64 palms....but my vote goes to sasuke because he had rock lee speed da shringan (spelling) and da curse mark ..fire tech mastery in ninja tools like ninja wire and such plus he went up against orochimaru and stood his ground (somewhat)[/QUOTE

u do realize that orochimaru wasnt really trying to kill him he was testing him out to see if he was a worthy vessel like orochimaru didnt even use any jutsu to attack sasuke during their fight and with rock lees speed and sharingan remember neji was lees rival he has beaten lee with his speed and lotus the only time he looked worried at lee was when he went all 8 gates on gaara and used the hidden lotus and sasuke hadnt mastered the curse mark at all during that time and with all the ninja tools and fire style useless against rotation i can see if he binds him with wire or something but how could he even get that around neji without him stopping him

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok 1st off u mean pre not post...post means after...next y before da chidori if so wouldn't dat be before we knew neji had rotation and 64 palms....but my vote goes to sasuke because he had rock lee speed da shringan (spelling) and da curse mark ..fire tech mastery in ninja tools like ninja wire and such plus he went up against orochimaru and stood his ground (somewhat)
o and another thing it dosent matter that we dont know when neji learned rotation or eight triagrams 64 palms in his fight with hinata everyone could tell he was holding back severely by not showing all his techs but we know for sure sasuke didnt finish chidori till near the last day of the chunin exams and neji can easily stop him remember rotation uses the chakra of the opponent against him so chidori would either disperse or hurt sasuke itd be pretty easy to see him coming and stop him in time

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok 1st off u mean pre not post...post means after...next y before da chidori if so wouldn't dat be before we knew neji had rotation and 64 palms....but my vote goes to sasuke because he had rock lee speed da shringan (spelling) and da curse mark ..fire tech mastery in ninja tools like ninja wire and such plus he went up against orochimaru and stood his ground (somewhat)[/QUOTE

u do realize that orochimaru wasnt really trying to kill him he was testing him out to see if he was a worthy vessel like orochimaru didnt even use any jutsu to attack sasuke during their fight and with rock lees speed and sharingan remember neji was lees rival he has beaten lee with his speed and lotus the only time he looked worried at lee was when he went all 8 gates on gaara and used the hidden lotus and sasuke hadnt mastered the curse mark at all during that time and with all the ninja tools and fire style useless against rotation i can see if he binds him with wire or something but how could he even get that around neji without him stopping him
I said somewhat....rock lee didn't have sharingan so it won't be da same fight as with just speed...as for getting da wire around him..he would do it like he does it to everyone else sneak it its not chakra based so neji won't be able to see it....now u asked my opinion if he had a chance and I gave it to u

o and another thing it dosent matter that we dont know when neji learned rotation or eight triagrams 64 palms in his fight with hinata everyone could tell he was holding back severely by not showing all his techs but we know for sure sasuke didnt finish chidori till near the last day of the chunin exams and neji can easily stop him remember rotation uses the chakra of the opponent against him so chidori would either disperse or hurt sasuke itd be pretty easy to see him coming and stop him in time
Where does it say it uses da chakra of da opponent against dem

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
for another point if neji can see the chakra system or 50 miles away dont u think he can see just a little bit of thread? it was shown when naruto had the nine tails chakra boost and ran right into it they both got blasted away neji got up first but if its just chidori on that one concentrated spot it wouldnt be bad for neji like it was against naruto