0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Distance: 100m
Mindset: Bloodlusted for both
Restrictions: None

Since some people truly believe the byakugan>MS and EMS then I'd like to see them give a logical explanation on how Neji can beat Sasuke or any other MS/EMS user for that matter.

IMO Sasuke beats Neji with relative ease. I'll give an explanation for why later.

Reactions: Icelerate

VisionOfDisorder

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke beats Neji with considerable ease.

Neither Neji nor any Hyuuga has the firepower or the resources to take on Sasuke.

Make it Hebi Sasuke, or some form of Sasuke that still uses Taijutsu, Jounin Neji would be able to put up a fight against Hebi Sasuke IMO But Sasuke is much faster

jamarcusp17

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke beats Neji with considerable ease.

Neither Neji nor any Hyuuga has the firepower or the resources to take on Sasuke.

Make it Hebi Sasuke, or some form of Sasuke that still uses Taijutsu, Jounin Neji would be able to put up a fight against Hebi Sasuke IMO But Sasuke is much faster
Sasuke faster? Haha I laugh in your face.

VisionOfDisorder

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke faster? Haha I laugh in your face.
Keep laughing buddy, Team 7 couldnt even track his movements when they confronted him in early shipudden.

enjoy.

Here's a panel of Yamato (High level Jounin) being surprised by Sasuke's speed. I hope you find It just as funny

Last edited:

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I could do a thread why sasuke could win this high diff and why neji can also win this extremely high diff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is some reason why:

Great read
And about MS sasuke vs Neji:

Hyuga have excellent chakra control they are the best candidates to break out of a genjutsu then any other shinobi along with jinjurki's.

The byakugan can see all chakra points in the body as well as chakra it self. When a shinobi is going to preform a jutsu a byakugan can see the chakra build up. This means that they out of anyone else would be able to prepare better for amaterasu. Even better then when A was fast enough to dodge amaterasu by seeing it when it was released from the eye. Elite hyuga members can preform heavenly rotation which combined with there insight of chakra building up can block amaterasu. As the flames will burn around the chakra and then disperse.

For an uchiha to use susano he needs to release powerful chakra from his body and allow that powerful chakra to materialize and take form. A hyuga is perfect to prevent this as they can block chakra path ways in the body. If they block enough susano can not be formed.

I could go on and on and on and I am mainly talking about MS sasuke vs neji I could make a thread but I think I will leave it here and not go into it more.

Last edited:

VisionOfDisorder

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
obviously sasuke. nejis strongest defense, kaiten is easily broken through by susano arrows. sasuke wouldnt even need arrows. ribcage susanos fist breaks through kaiten.
OR Susano'o fist picks up Neji in Kaiten and shoots hoops like a basketball. Use your imagination !!

Oh boy, the shit we could **** with if these powers were real..