Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke wins. He has Enton to pressure Madara and he only warded off Amaterasu after absorbing Hashi's Sage Chakra so Im not sure how well he'd do in base. He could keep up with him until he blocked him with Limbo so seeing that he doesn't have it in this fight given its Edo version I don't see how Madara is supposed to stand a chance. SM is a great boost incase yall aren't aware. Jiraiya went from barely keeping up to being heavily pressured by the paths to blitzing one without a physical reaction. Susanoo arrows coated with Enton oneshots too. There is nothing suggesting he'll mentally react given WA Kakashi failed to elicit a physical reaction of some sort. One of the more greater speedsters in the Manga. Kamuiless Mads isn't standing a chance.

Reactions: DHOH

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude Zestu said Amaterasu eats Katon attacks, and that includes Madara lame B rank attacks..

But we know facts doesn’t apply to you
Why're you quoting me? I've already handed you your Ls, I'm not interested in multiplying them. I told you before Ama hits katon great fire annihilation. It becomes covered in black flames while it still continues towards Sasuke turning him into a black ash burnt Sausage. I think that point keeps going over your head just like how no eyes base Madara negged SM Naruto and dealt with the black flames.

If I was to continue I'd only be repeating yesterday's points.

Last edited:

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s becoming a pain to debate with such delusional nonsense..
1. Without Rikudo chakra for either teen or Adult, put Adult in a completely different tier.
You mean tier below his teen version.

Kishi directly said Naruto and Sasuke are equal even now.Naruto is confirmed to be really rusty and Sasuke is equal to him.

Chojuro and Kurotsuchi could keep up and hit Kinshiki same guy Sasuke alone fight to no winner.Fact that Chojuro , Kurotsuchi, Kinshiki and Sasuke are in very similar tier of speed is undeniable based on pure manga.

Not to mention Darui and Gaara sand who can keep up with Momo speed.

Adult Sasuke skills decreased , he is missing an arm and other kages can almost keep up with his speed levels.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean tier below his teen version.

Kishi directly said Naruto and Sasuke are equal even now.Naruto is confirmed to be really rusty and Sasuke is equal to him.

Chojuro and Kurotsuchi could keep up and hit Kinshiki same guy Sasuke alone fight to no winner.Fact that Chojuro , Kurotsuchi, Kinshiki and Sasuke are in very similar tier of speed is undeniable based on pure manga.

Not to mention Darui and Gaara sand who can keep up with Momo speed.

Adult Sasuke skills decreased , he is missing an arm and other kages can almost keep up with his speed levels.
No I mean a tier above Teen Sasuke

Lol I love how kids over exaggerate things to prove there point. Kishi also directly said Sasuke is the Greatest shinobi.

Sasuke was able to match RSM Naruto in speed. None of the other kages have that feat.

I can name at least 10 ways Adult Sasuke is stronger than Teen Sasuke

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems like Sasuke will be the winner thanks to one very unlikely technique, the Amaterasu. How magnificent and outstanding.
Clearly you’re either daft, willfully ignorant (trolling) or horribly ill-informed. Either way, learn to read what’s posted in the thread you created. It would save you some embarrassment.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bring it on .
Chakra:
Potency - Teen Sasuke need PS to destroy Meteors. Adult Sasuke only needs a Chidori.

Quantity - Teen Sasuke need to combine all the chakra of the bijuu to make Humaoid Susanoo. Adult Sasuke doesn’t need outside chakra perform Same feat.

Jutsu:
Adult Sasuke has learn a few new jutsu and have even mastered some old ones.
Shadow clones
Portal jutsu
Mastered Ameno. No longer a down time
Mastered one hand signs
Mastered combining water and wind to create ice

Speed:
Teen Sasuke couldn’t match V2 Ay in speed. Adult Sasuke Match RSM Naruto in speed.

Physical Strength:
Teen Sasuke couldn’t budge Killer bee with a kick in the throat. Adult Sasuke was kicking fused Momoshiki 20-40 feet away.

Durability:
Teen Sasuke was stabbed a few times with killer bee swords and needed a complete healing. Adult Sasuke protected Sarada from five shrunkens from shin. And didn’t even need a bandage...

Special add:
Adult Sasuke is also cool and calm. Teen Sasuke was angry confused and bent on revenge and hate.
Rinnegan mastery is always a key... even if it’s not mastery, anything is better than a few hours. 13 years>>>> 4 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uverdore9