Sasuke Vs Madara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EMS Sasuke Vs Rinnegan Edo Madara

Mindset: Push each other to their limits without killing one another.

Intel: No intel

Restrictions: None

Who will win this match?

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rinnegan will forever triumph over EMS, even in Nagato’s case. Adding infinite chakra to this scenario wasn’t needed and frankly, neither was the rinnegan as proven in the canon.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice fanfic. Adult Sauce with EMS is still kiddie tier we need to take away Rokudo chakra since it's EMS. Let's put Madara down to 3 tomoe to give Sasuke a chance at least.
Terrible fanfic. I didn’t include Rikudo chakra because that’s a rape. Adult Sasuke without Rikudo buff beats Madara,the only thing that makes this fight relevant is Susanoo vs Susanoo. Take away Susano and Sasuke wins easy.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Terrible fanfic. I didn’t include Rikudo chakra because that’s a rape. Adult Sasuke without Rikudo buff beats Madara,the only thing that makes this fight relevant is Susanoo vs Susanoo. Take away Susano and Sasuke wins easy.
The fanfics are just getting worse, Adult Sasuke without Rokudo chakra is a fodder similar to teen Sasuke. 1 base katon from Madara negs him, Madara's base speed while blind is fast enough to blitz SM user in linear strikes(which are easier to counter). 3 tomoe is more than enough to deal with the second grade EMS Uchiha.

I know you're a Sausage fan but he stands no chance.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fanfics are just getting worse, Adult Sasuke without Rokudo chakra is a fodder similar to teen Sasuke. 1 base katon from Madara negs him, Madara's base speed while blind is fast enough to blitz SM user in linear strikes(which are easier to counter). 3 tomoe is more than enough to deal with the second grade EMS Uchiha.

I know you're a Sausage fan but he stands no chance.
It’s becoming a pain to debate with such delusional nonsense..
1. Without Rikudo chakra for either teen or Adult, put Adult in a completely different tier.
2. Amaterasu/Enton is two tiers abover Madara katon jutsu, so please stop with the BS.
3. Blind Madara didn’t blitz anyone in base. If you are referring to Edo Hashirama, he had chakra rods stuck in his body disrupting his chakra. If you are referring to Naruto, Madara was not in base mode he had absorbed Hashirama’s sage mode.
4. Please make a thread EMS Sasuke CS 3 tomes Madara and see how well that goes for you.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s becoming a pain to debate with such delusional nonsense..
1. Without Rikudo chakra for either teen or Adult, put Adult in a completely different tier.
2. Amaterasu/Enton is two tiers abover Madara katon jutsu, so please stop with the BS.
3. Blind Madara didn’t blitz anyone in base. If you are referring to Edo Hashirama, he had chakra rods stuck in his body disrupting his chakra. If you are referring to Naruto, Madara was not in base mode he had absorbed Hashirama’s sage mode.
4. Please make a thread EMS Sasuke CS 3 tomes Madara and see how well that goes for you.
1. Fanfic we saw teen Sasuke without Rokudo chakra he was fodder, that translates to his adult form.

2. Enton is tiny compared to the giant Katons (Jyubi Size). Sasuke gets negged by it. Adult EMS Sasuke's Katon are great fireball size:lmao:
On top of that Madara negs Ama and absorbs it as he did while blind.

3. Naruto was in SM, SM Hashi's chakra power was overwhelmed by Madara's but that's a seperate issue. Btw he was still not at his EMS strength level according to Hashirama.

4. There's no need fanboys yourself included will make the same fanfic arguments.

Unless you've got substance to add(I doubt) I'm done.

Reactions: Animegoin

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Fanfic we saw teen Sasuke without Rokudo chakra he was fodder, that translates to his adult form.

2. Enton is tiny compared to the giant Katons (Jyubi Size). Sasuke gets negged by it. Adult EMS Sasuke's Katon are great fireball size:lmao:
On top of that Madara negs Ama and absorbs it as he did while blind.

3. Naruto was in SM, SM Hashi's chakra power was overwhelmed by Madara's but that's a seperate issue. Btw he was still not at his EMS strength level according to Hashirama.

4. There's no need fanboys yourself included will make the same fanfic arguments.

Unless you've got substance to add(I doubt) I'm done.
No knowledge of the Manga.
1. Whether you think Teen Sasuke without Rikudo chakra is fodder is irrelevant. Adult Sasuke in the same form is a tier above.
2. Lol size has nothing to do when one jutsu is S rank and the other is C. Gtfoh.
3.Madara was in sage mode when he blitz Naruto. Learn the manga or leave it alone..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No knowledge of the Manga.
1. Whether you think Teen Sasuke without Rikudo chakra is fodder is irrelevant. Adult Sasuke in the same form is a tier above.
2. Lol size has nothing to do when one jutsu is S rank and the other is C. Gtfoh.
3.Madara was in sage mode when he blitz Naruto. Learn the manga or leave it alone..
You really need to re-read the manga.

1. When you realise he is and try to defend him:lmao:
2. Who said Madara's Katon were S rank? :lmao: Chakra volume dictates the size of the Jutsu(Madara's chakra is just that powerful and massive), Sasuke's small fry chakra can't compete.
You must be registered for see images

Last panel pay attention to Naruto's eyes, not even a SM sensory aware ninja can keep up.

Look at that no eyed blitz power :nosebleed: how can sauce ever compete with Madara.

I'm done entertaining, bye.

Last edited:

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You really need to re-read the manga.

1. When you realise he is and try to defend him:lmao:
2. Who said Madara's Katon were S rank? :lmao: Chakra volume dictates the size of the Jutsu(Madara's chakra is just that powerful and massive), Sasuke's small fry chakra can't compete.

Last panel pay attention to Naruto's eyes, not even a SM sensory aware ninja can keep up.

Look at that no eyed blitz power :nosebleed: how can sauce ever compete with Madara.

I'm done entertaining, bye.
1. If you’re to ignorant to understand Faster,Stronger, smarter, more mature and has more chakra than teen Sasuke without Rikudo buffs then quit the manga.
2. Sasuke Amaterasu is S rank, not Madara, your comprehension skills are becoming annoying. S tank Kkg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> C rank everyday all day.
3. Again if you are to ignorant to see Madara had absorbed Hashirama’s sage mode, taking him out of base mode, then go read another manga..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. If you’re to ignorant to understand Faster,Stronger, smarter, more mature and has more chakra than teen Sasuke without Rikudo buffs then quit the manga.
2. Sasuke Amaterasu is S rank, not Madara, your comprehension skills are becoming annoying. S tank Kkg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> C rank everyday all day.
3. Again if you are to ignorant to see Madara had absorbed Hashirama’s sage mode, taking him out of base mode, then go read another manga..
1. More fanfic :lmao:
2. Ama is rankless and it's trash before Madara, who negged it anyway. On top of that Madara's beastly(Jyubi sized) Katon shit on it. Sasuke's answer is taking an L or getting raped by it.
3. :lmao::lmao::lmao:Madara didn't absorb sage mode until he negged SM Naruto, and Sai. Go back to school and re-read the scans(pay attention to the Hashiboob) I posted.
Now I know your just trolling or desperate so I'm done.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. More fanfic :lmao:
2. Ama is rankless and it's trash before Madara, who negged it anyway. On top of that Madara's beastly(Jyubi sized) Katon shit on it. Sasuke's answer is taking an L or getting raped by it.
3. :lmao::lmao::lmao:Madara didn't absorb sage mode until he negged SM Naruto, and Sai. Go back to school and re-read the scans(pay attention to the Hashiboob) I posted.
Now I know your just trolling or desperate so I'm done.
Why I waste my time arguing with a guy who makes up his own rules and use BS logic.
Amaterasu >>>>>> any Katon in Madara arsenal.

Reactions: Uverdore9

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why I waste my time arguing with a guy who makes up his own rules and use BS logic.
Amaterasu >>>>>> any Katon in Madara arsenal.
Madara release great fire annihilation, Sasuke uses Ama. Jyubi sized katon gets covered in black flames and turns Sasuke into a black flame roasted Sausage. The End.

You were already negged but I thpught I'd give the last deathnell.