Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The problem with your criticisms is they're fabricated. However, the ones of Sasuke, his dysfunctional dick and legacy are legitimate. Initial blame falls on the Uchiha clan(especially Sasuke's ancestors) for abandoning Madara. They wanted to take wood style and in return got isolated and relegated to the fringes of power. Then the blame falls on them for giving birth to a snake of the quality of Itachi, who was a true ***** of the oppressor. Final blame falls on Sasuke, his dysfunctional dick and legacy.

I'll break it down for you:
Blame here goes into 4 stages, the first is to the traitors who didn't heed his warnings. Second to the Uchiha for becoming so weak and not having more kids or training them harder. Third to fugaku for his sperm producing talent with pure whorish tendencies. Finally resting on the shoulders of Sasuke, who could have rectified and fixed everything but didn't. He's not like anybody he has full knowledge, and know the consequences of his actions he's entirely to blame.

I'll say it again with additions Madara pawns Dasuke's ancestors, Sasuke, his dysfunctional dick and legacy(Sarada, I don't think you need to see the scan again).

Now that i think about, ironic how you guys to belittle Itachi, Sasuke, and Sarada when Madara is the one who united with the Senju to begin with. But you're going to conjure up some way to conclude that Madara wasn't a whorish Senju-pleaser. Even though he sided with Uchiha killers fresh from the warring states era. Despite his last remaining brother being slayed by Tobirama. Perhaps Madara didn't kill Tobirama because he didn't want to anger the Senju.

The Senju clan isn't even a thing in Sasuke's time. They merged with other clan's. Clan's who weren't Uchiha-killers by nurture as the Senju were pre-Konoha.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that i think about, ironic how you guys to belittle Itachi, Sasuke, and Sarada when Madara is the one who united with the Senju to begin with. But you're going to conjure up some way to conclude that Madara wasn't a whorish Senju-pleaser. Even though he sided with Uchiha killers fresh from the warring states era. Despite his last remaining brother being slayed by Tobirama. Perhaps Madara didn't kill Tobirama because he didn't want to anger the Senju.
:lmao: is this the best come back. Sasuke's ancestors already submitted to the Senju like good dogs. Madara fought multiple Senju and lost then accepted the treaty. Accepting a treaty and surrending(like Sasuke's ancestors) are two different things. While Whoresuke's family were whoring like swrvants Madara was treated as an eqial. When Nazirama came to power they were treated like trash and put in their rightful place by the senju.

The Senju clan isn't even a thing in Sasuke's time. They merged with other clan's. Clan's who weren't Uchiha-killers by nurture as the Senju were pre-Konoha.
No the Senju were still a thing, their will of fire was still a thing. Their descendants disliked the Uchiha and hated Itachi because he was gifted. They hated the Uchiha after peace, unlike during the warring states which would be natural animosity. They isolated the Uchiha and Whoresuke serves them and their descendants and his daughter will and is probably servicing them as we speak. Her random disappearances, her super ***** dress, her slutty behaviour. All because Whoresuke's too busy to teach her the what it means to be a real Uchiha, not like his whoring kind.

yeah, Madara pawns Sasuke's ancestors, Sasuke, his dysfunctional dick and legac(Sarada).

Reactions: Animegoin

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:lmao: is this the best come back. Sasuke's ancestors already submitted to the Senju like good dogs. Madara fought multiple Senju and lost then accepted the treaty. Accepting a treaty and surrending(like Sasuke's ancestors) are two different things. While Whoresuke's family were whoring like swrvants Madara was treated as an eqial. When Nazirama came to power they were treated like trash and put in their rightful place by the senju.
So he went into submission to please the Senju. Got it.

No the Senju were still a thing, their will of fire was still a thing. Their descendants disliked the Uchiha and hated Itachi because he was gifted. They hated the Uchiha after peace, unlike during the warring states which would be natural animosity. They isolated the Uchiha and Whoresuke serves them and their descendants and his daughter will and is probably servicing them as we speak. Her random disappearances, her super ***** dress, her slutty behaviour. All because Whoresuke's too busy to teach her the what it means to be a real Uchiha, not like his whoring kind.

yeah, Madara pawns Sasuke's ancestors, Sasuke, his dysfunctional dick and legac(Sarada).
Now i'm realizing things are even better than i thought. The Senju had natural animosity during war times but overcame it seeking peace with their opponents. With the establishment of Konoha, the Senju were chill with the Uchiha until Madara turned traitor and tried destroying the village with the Kyuubi. As a result during his run, Tobirama established the Uchiha Police Force "as a sign of trust" to keep them all together. Segregated while having a role they as Shinobi could fulfill. He did this to prevent any future "Madara's" from arising.

The Uchiha were right in siding with the Senju. Madara is the one who doomed them. Thanks for clarifying. What's your counter now? You can't act like they hated them all along, planning to suppress and wipe them out from the start. Tobirama established the Police Force because of Madara, then decades later animosity toward the Uchiha arose due to the Kyuubi attack because of "Madara" (Successor) (Clone) (Obito). Resulting in isolation, surveillance, then genocide when the rebellion was discovered.

Madara messed things up but current Senju praise the current Uchiha as a hero for his deeds in protecting the WORLD. You can't even act like he's just some subordinate of the leaf when he's working for the well being of everyone.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You say that as if any of them made any sort of deals with him to come to a compromise. Sasuke himself decided to protect his village and the world from the shadows. His good deads were appreciated so he became renowned worldwide as a hero. Everyone respected his efforts so much that they gave him his own Kage title. Uchiha Sasuke, the Sasaukage - Supporting Shadow.

But you actually think remaining a criminal and killing people who no longer bare ill-will toward the Uchiha, was a better decision. As if that would bring honor back to the Uchiha name. That's stupid.
Aham. I'd like to know what Naruto and Tobirama would do to him if he straight up said that he'd destroy the village.

And no. It's not called being a criminal, it's called standing up against a place that would still segregate the Uchiha if they came back - including your so called innocent children. It's Systematic violence, go study politics.

And no. Sarada becoming Hokage is the most dirty thing that could happen.

It's like accepting a present from someone that killed your whole family or someone that doesn't apologize for what this person did. Dirty and demonic.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I read a shit ton of fanfiction and all I've gathered is Madara pawns Sasuke's ancestors, Sasuke, his dysfunctional dick and his legacy(Sarada).

I'm done playing soloing :win:
Mental gymnastics could only get you so far.

Madara died a failure twice bringing hate to the Uchiha name & even helped killed them. Sasuke is bringing greatness to the Uchiha name & the world reveres him. Nothing more needs to be said.

Nice neg diff solo :hs:
Chojuro>Black Zetsu>Madara. You ran awhile ago and come back to d-ride. Madara is dead.

Aham. I'd like to know what Naruto and Tobirama would do to him if he straight up said that he'd destroy the village.
He literally told them both he would do so. Naruto let him get away. So they could fight each other at full strength if need be. And Tobirama got pissed but was subdued by Hashirama/Orochimaru without Sasuke needing to do anything.

And no. It's not called being a criminal, it's called standing up against a place that would still segregate the Uchiha if they came back - including your so called innocent children. It's Systematic violence, go study politics.
The Uchiha are revered now. Get over it. They were only hated because of Madara. Due to Madara's betrayal, Tobirama seperated the Uchiha under the guise of the Uchiha Police Force. Decades later they were accused of the Kyuubi attack due to it being known that only the Sharingan can control the Kyuubi which Madara did when he tried overthrowing the village.

And no. Sarada becoming Hokage is the most dirty thing that could happen.
Even worse than Madara killing his own people?

It's like accepting a present from someone that killed your whole family or someone that doesn't apologize for what this person did. Dirty and demonic.
Lol hence Sasuke turning down Madara inviting him to join his side.

It was my pleasure
You must be registered for see images
Senju live, but not Madara and his lineage.

Reactions: DHOH

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Glad to see everyone agrees that:
Madara, Kinshiki, Momoshiki, BZ, White Zetsu, Chojuro, Darui, Shikamaru, Barely Rehabilitated Sakura, Shin Uchiha, Boruto, Naruto and many more >>> Rinnegan Sasuke.

We accept the verdict; As we all know however, Narutard X HeadGiver will now proceed to spew nonsense despite knowing wholeheartedly that he does so both ignorantly and in vain.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Glad to see everyone agrees that:
Madara, Kinshiki, Momoshiki, BZ, White Zetsu, Chojuro, Darui, Shikamaru, Barely Rehabilitated Sakura, Shin Uchiha, Boruto, Naruto and many more >>> Rinnegan Sasuke.

We accept the verdict; As we all know however, Narutard X HeadGiver will now proceed to spew nonsense despite knowing wholeheartedly that he does so both ignorantly and in vain.
Motion seconded and passed.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He literally told them both he would do so. Naruto let him get away. So they could fight each other at full strength if need be. And Tobirama got pissed but was subdued by Hashirama/Orochimaru without Sasuke needing to do anything.

The Uchiha are revered now. Get over it. They were only hated because of Madara. Due to Madara's betrayal, Tobirama seperated the Uchiha under the guise of the Uchiha Police Force. Decades later they were accused of the Kyuubi attack due to it being known that only the Sharingan can control the Kyuubi which Madara did when he tried overthrowing the village.

Senju live, but not Madara and his lineage.
The problem is: you'll try to adore Sasuke at all costs. And I don't need to get over anything, Uchiha are simply forgotten. Killed, now they can be revered, just like the dead indian tribes, that are now known as good savages.
Trying to blame it all in Madara doesn't work, specially because I never said he never had any fault and he went away the moment he knew Tobirama was all in favor of racism, and the higher ups were going to do nothing. Don't make apology for all the racism.

Long live Senju/Uzumaki Sarada.

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously... Anyone other than biased ass Seth would work.

But adult Sasuke gives him the beats if he can physically counter Limbo or he's kakashit 2.0 and losing eyes lol

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru pretty much stated that Sasuke's potential really does have a shot at surpassing Madara taken from someone who did experiences with his subjects for a living i'm pretty confident he means what he said. Sasuke now with only one arm fought Momoshiki along with Naruto like he was having fun, and Momoshiki was literally a God. Madara really is a badass Uchiha with all his abilities and intellect but Sasuke's potential despite being a late bloomer, receiving six paths chakra at the age of 16-17 just screams potential for Sasuke, at least it's just me saying that. Though Madara did grow up in the war with all the battle and war experience.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru pretty much stated that Sasuke's potential really does have a shot at surpassing Madara taken from someone who did experiences with his subjects for a living i'm pretty confident he means what he said. Sasuke now with only one arm fought Momoshiki along with Naruto like he was having fun, and Momoshiki was literally a God. Madara really is a badass Uchiha with all his abilities and intellect but Sasuke's potential despite being a late bloomer, receiving six paths chakra at the age of 16-17 just screams potential for Sasuke, at least it's just me saying that. Though Madara did grow up in the war with all the battle and war experience.
I don’t see how Sasuke is a late bloomer when he was considered a S rank ninja on the level of Akatsuki at 15-16 years old. Sasuke is a genius on the level of other genius. This guy is combing 3 elements to form a kkg like jutsu.. Sasuke is the truth.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're giving Sasuke too much credit, the boy literally required a handout at every turn, being bailed out and quite a few ass pulls(I say it loosely). That's not late bloomer, that's just being shat on by Kishimoto. Going from an Indra incarnate to be like Asura. Momoshiki's fodder, there's no way he's beating any ninja who can fight 2-3 Kage level ninja.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're giving Sasuke too much credit, the boy literally required a handout at every turn, being bailed out and quite a few ass pulls(I say it loosely). That's not late bloomer, that's just being shat on by Kishimoto. Going from an Indra incarnate to be like Asura. Momoshiki's fodder, there's no way he's beating any ninja who can fight 2-3 Kage level ninja.
Lol. Kage level ninjas are jokes up against Sasuke and Naruto.

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t see how Sasuke is a late bloomer when he was considered a S rank ninja on the level of Akatsuki at 15-16 years old. Sasuke is a genius on the level of other genius. This guy is combing 3 elements to form a kkg like jutsu.. Sasuke is the truth.
That’s on my end of the flaw of mis-using the word “late bloomer” as the person takes longer than usual to develop skills.

Also yeah I agree with you, Sasuke really is a prodigy and him being the reincarnation of Indra puts his potential above anyone surpassing his others and Itachi. Despite being at the age of 16-17 where he gets his ems and Rinnegan at that age really does say something about his potential, especially when he becomes an adult.

Sasuke is part of the main characters rival, wouldn’t it make sense for him to make progress along with Naruto and be known as one of the strongest Shinobi alive? I’m pretty sure that says something for Sasuke.

Reactions: DHOH

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara takes the W. The guy seriously underestimated Madara and constantly fell back on "we can't know because he's dead" as if that binds Madara to the bare minimum. He himself agreed that Madara wasn't trying, and his only real reference, the limbo clones, also weren't serious and he failed to realize that. They didn't use any techniques & that's the key point. If , then it only makes sense for his clones to be as technique oriented as those two are as well. Multiple PS would demolish anything Sasuke has to offer.

It also feels like he only bothered acknowledging that the limbo clones were the equivalent of Naruto's clones to open a window of vulnerability. One built on the basis that Sasuke can solo Naruto's clones as Naruto's equal. If a Limbo clone physically = Naruto's RSM clone, that isn't even a negative. We've seen an RSM clone respond quicker than Naruto and Sasuke themselves could. Naruto's clones are no-diffed largely because of their shit durability, an issue that Limbo doesn't have.

It all boils down to him not giving Madara credit.