DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think people are actually forgetting the size of PS. Itachi Susanoo in its highest form isn’t as tall as a standing PS knees. The size and power difference is to much for Yata.

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Going with m'Lord Crow who is THE reason Sasuke is alive and kishimotos Deus ex machina...

Yata can't be stopped and he's sealed in a drunken stupid for all eternity.

Manga facts & God tools>hype

Reactions: Uverdore9

Phonas

Regular
Kin
28💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yata's make up is that of moldable supersensible energy along with all nature attributes. I don't think a PS slash can break it because the constituents of Yata can't be broken unless one can destroy a ghost, and also, the shield's nature is to supernaturally emulate the attack that comes in contact, creating a deflection.

The only way Itachi is winning is if Totsuka can seal Sasuke's PS. Theoretically, the blade should but that's still debatable.

ikbalsingh

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi wins this. EMS Sasuke couldn't keep up with Kabuto and it was Itachi who did 80% of the work in that battle.
EMS Sasuke could keep up with Juubito, lol.

Moving on,
Tsukuyomi was already countered.
Kagatsuchi makes Amaterasu useless and Sasuke has better control of it.
Kirin destroys the Susanoo.
Sasuke zero diffs.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EMS Sasuke could keep up with Juubito, lol.

Moving on,
Tsukuyomi was already countered.
Kagatsuchi makes Amaterasu useless and Sasuke has better control of it.
Kirin destroys the Susanoo.
Sasuke zero diffs.

He kept up with it up with Juubito because Naruto transferred a portion of the Kyubii to him and had Jugo's cursemark as well and last time I checked Itachi already tanked the Kirin with the Susanoo when he let Sasuke win their battle.

When Sasuke had the EMS he had a hard time keeping up with Kabuto and Itachi did 80% of the work in that battle not to mention Sasuke almost got captured.

ikbalsingh

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He kept up with it up with Juubito because Naruto transferred a portion of the Kyubii to him and had Jugo's cursemark as well and last time I checked Itachi already tanked the Kirin with the Susanoo when he let Sasuke win their battle.
What has Kyubi Chakra got do with Reaction speed? Maybe Jugo's cursemark helped him but it's not like the sharingan didn't do anything because Hebi Sasuke cannot keep up with Juubito. Itachi is anyways much slower than Juubito.
His Susanoo got destroyed. His susanoo could not tank kirin. One successive attack and he would be dead. Hebi Sasuke didn't have anything but EMS does have his arrows and amaterasu.
When Sasuke had the EMS he had a hard time keeping up with Kabuto and Itachi did 80% of the work in that battle not to mention Sasuke almost got captured.
In that fight, Sasuke was not accustomed to using EMS probably. He also kept up with EMS Madara who blitzed SM Naruto minutes before.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What has Kyubi Chakra got do with Reaction speed? Maybe Jugo's cursemark helped him but it's not like the sharingan didn't do anything because Hebi Sasuke cannot keep up with Juubito. Itachi is anyways much slower than Juubito.
His Susanoo got destroyed. His susanoo could not tank kirin. One successive attack and he would be dead. Hebi Sasuke didn't have anything but EMS does have his arrows and amaterasu.

In that fight, Sasuke was not accustomed to using EMS probably. He also kept up with EMS Madara who blitzed SM Naruto minutes before.
The Kyubii enhanced everything the Shinobis had in the war. Kakashi even stated this when Naruto and Kurama were transferring to everyone and senjutsu enhances a user's ability as well. You clearly need rewatch the fight between Sasuke and Itachi because Itachi activated the Susanoo after Sasuke used the Kirin and he didn't

EMS Sasuke didn't blitz Madara. That was Rinnegan Sasuke who did that. When EMS Sasuke fought Madara he was stabbed by his own sword and was on the verge of death.

ikbalsingh

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Kyubii enhanced everything the Shinobis had in the war. Kakashi even stated this when Naruto and Kurama were transferring to everyone and senjutsu enhances a user's ability as well. You clearly need rewatch the fight between Sasuke and Itachi because Itachi activated the Susanoo after Sasuke used the Kirin and he didn't

EMS Sasuke didn't blitz Madara. That was Rinnegan Sasuke who did that. When EMS Sasuke fought Madara he was stabbed by his own sword and was on the verge of death.
Scan?

What's your point? It's not like Itachi could survive Kirin without using Susanoo. He literally said he survived because of Susanoo. So, that means, Kirin definitely connected with Susanoo.

I said he kept up with Madara when Madara got revived.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scan?

What's your point? It's not like Itachi could survive Kirin without using Susanoo. He literally said he survived because of Susanoo. So, that means, Kirin definitely connected with Susanoo.

You clearly didn't watch the fight because the Susanno
You must be registered to see images

I said he kept up with Madara when Madara got revived.
[/QUOTE]

No, Madara was holding back and then Sasuke got stabbed with his own

ikbalsingh

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I said scan, I meant about Kakashi stating that Kyuubi Chakra increases the reaction speed or rather everything as you said.

Itachi used Susanoo to save himself from Kirin.

Sasuke got stabbed because of the invisible Limbo, but he was able to keep up with him when he got revived but yes, I agree with Madara holding back.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I said scan, I meant about Kakashi stating that Kyuubi Chakra increases the reaction speed or rather everything as you said.

Sasuke got stabbed because of the invisible Limbo, but he was able to keep up with him when he got revived but yes, I agree with Madara holding back.

He also Jugo's cursemark as well, which enhanced him even further

Sasuke was only able to do the Kirin because Itachi and couuld've activated the Susanoo anytime he wanted to. Obito even told that if Itachi really wanted him dead he would be when telling him the truth about Itachi.

Madara didn't use limbo on EMS Sasuke when he stabbed Sasuke. He didn't even have the Rinnegan yet. He was fighting blind using Hashirama's cells.

Once again when Sasuke relied he couldn't keep up with Sage Mode Kabuto when he had the EMS and would've gotten captured if not for Itachi, so it should be obvious that his speed was enhanced by the Kyubii and Jugo's cursemark as well

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I double checked. You were right when you said that Madara used limbo on EMS Sasuke in chapter 361, but he still could've killed him back in chapter 358 when he was blind, but didn't because he wanted to give Sasuke a chance to join him.

Sry it was chapter 657

Edit: I meant chapters 661 and 658

• Haha

ikbalsingh

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I double checked. You were right when you said that Madara used limbo on EMS Sasuke in chapter 361, but he still could've killed him back in chapter 358 when he was blind, but didn't because he wanted to give Sasuke a chance to join him.

Sry it was chapter 657

Edit: I meant chapters 661 and 658
Kakashi never said Kyubi chakra increased his reactions. He said he has become "strong" which equates to strength and not better reactions. Even when Naruto gained Kyubi Chakra during part 1 against Haku, Neji, or even Sasuke, I don't remember being able to react to attacks that he was not able to before.

Yes, Juugo's Chakra helped. I don't deny that but not much. It's not like Hebi Sasuke can react to Juubito. So, EMS is the major factor due to which it increased. Itachi's speed is anyways not Juubito level, so he doesn't need Juugo's chakra anyway to react to Itachi.

Sasuke can use Kirin anyway without prep because he was going to use it on team 7 at the start of Shippuden. It's just that he had no chakra left so he relied on natural lightning. Itachi's susanoo got destroyed because of Kirin. Itachi himself said so. There is no reason that Itachi would let himself touch Kirin and there is no reason that he would tank it. Kirin destroyed the entire Uchiha hideout. Itachi can't tank it without the Susanoo, plain and simple. Shoot arrows on that Itachi and he is dead.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi never said Kyubi chakra increased his reactions. He said he has become "strong" which equates to strength and not better reactions. Even when Naruto gained Kyubi Chakra during part 1 against Haku, Neji, or even Sasuke, I don't remember being able to react to attacks that he was not able to before.

Yes, Juugo's Chakra helped. I don't deny that but not much. It's not like Hebi Sasuke can react to Juubito. So, EMS is the major factor due to which it increased. Itachi's speed is anyways not Juubito level, so he doesn't need Juugo's chakra anyway to react to Itachi.

Sasuke can use Kirin anyway without prep because he was going to use it on team 7 at the start of Shippuden. It's just that he had no chakra left so he relied on natural lightning. Itachi's susanoo got destroyed because of Kirin. Itachi himself said so. There is no reason that Itachi would let himself touch Kirin and there is no reason that he would tank it. Kirin destroyed the entire Uchiha hideout. Itachi can't tank it without the Susanoo, plain and simple. Shoot arrows on that Itachi and he is dead.
It was obvious that it increased their speed because the entire shinobi alliance had all of their abilities enhanced when Naruto passed the Kyubii towards. When the Kyubii leaked out against Haku, Neji and Sasuke in the Final Valley Part 1 they all said Naruto's speed was increasing.

We agree that Jugo's CM helped, so we can get that out of the way and in response to Orochimaru's hideout you left out that it was much weaker version of the Kirin. When Sasuke used the Kirin on Itachi he had to used up a lot of chakra and Itachi already tanked it with the Susanoo and you leave out that Itachi let him win as well.

If you want to take away Itachi's Susanoo then the same should apply to Sasuke as well because he uses it for his arrows as well and Itachi could've prevented Sasuke from using the Kirin as well, but as I said he let him win.

EMS Sasuke isn't at Juubito's level either. He couldn't even keep up Sage Mode with Sage Mode Kabuto without Itachi's help, so yes the Kyubii and Jugo's CM increased his speed as well.

ikbalsingh

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forget the reaction speed debate.

We don't know that the Kirin that Sasuke was going to use against Team 7 will be weaker because he never showed it. Itachi didn't tank it. His susanoo got destroyed. One more consecutive attack and he would have been dead.
Itachi let Sasuke win, that doesn't mean that Itachi would go out of way to just tank Kirin with his body or act as if the Susanoo got destroyed but actually it didn't. Itachi was holding back against Sasuke as he could have killed him with Amaterasu anytime.

I am not taking Itachi's susanoo, Sasuke has the capability of destroying it. One fire style jutsu is all it takes to perform Kirin, there is nothing that Itachi can do this time to prevent Kirin while Sasuke is sitting inside his Susanoo. Not to mention, Itachi can't maintain Susanoo forever, but Sasuke can keep up for a larger amount of time since he has EMS and is Indra's reincarnate and has better chakra reserves.

Itachi can't blitz him outright. Since we already know that Susanoo got destroyed by Kirin, one Enton arrow will finish him. Sasuke stomps.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forget the reaction speed debate.

We don't know that the Kirin that Sasuke was going to use against Team 7 will be weaker because he never showed it. Itachi didn't tank it. His susanoo got destroyed. One more consecutive attack and he would have been dead.
Itachi let Sasuke win, that doesn't mean that Itachi would go out of way to just tank Kirin with his body or act as if the Susanoo got destroyed but actually it didn't. Itachi was holding back against Sasuke as he could have killed him with Amaterasu anytime.

I am not taking Itachi's susanoo, Sasuke has the capability of destroying it. One fire style jutsu is all it takes to perform Kirin, there is nothing that Itachi can do this time to prevent Kirin while Sasuke is sitting inside his Susanoo. Not to mention, Itachi can't maintain Susanoo forever, but Sasuke can keep up for a larger amount of time since he has EMS and is Indra's reincarnate and has better chakra reserves.

Itachi can't blitz him outright. Since we already know that Susanoo got destroyed by Kirin, one Enton arrow will finish him. Sasuke stomps.
For the Kirin to work to it's fullest effect Sasuke needs rain. If it was going to be the same amount of damage when he used it at Orochimaru's hideout then using the dragon flame jutsu to help create the rain would've been pointless. Itachi doesn't neeed to blitz EMS Sasuke nor does he need to have it last forever because of the Totsuka Blade and Infinite Tsukuyomi and since EMS Sasuke didn't accept who he was at the time Itachi could use the Izanami on him. Rewatch the battle because Itachi already blocked the Kirin with the Susanoo and he didn't even go to the full version until after the Kirin was used.

Rewatch the battle