chickmagnet

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo basically naruto won coz pain/nagato wasnt tryin 2 kill him and at the end he still had fight in him naruto just happened to get him to change his mind i mean 2 be able to bring thousands of people back to life takes alot of chakra coz chiyo died buy just bringin garra back to life and it was some of her and narutos chakra pain brought all those people back by himself even thoughhe died at the end

Guildmage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's Tsukuyomi= weak.... and noone still knows if Rinnegan can withstand ocular genjutsu.....in the same way kakashi's MS withstood itachi's

Amaterasu= it's an element and stitches to stuff like pain's dead body? it can be moved by gravity still.....

Blaze Style= same as amaterasu

Susanoo= The arrow thing can crush pain..... BUT DEVA PATH CAN STILL REPEL THE ATTACKS.....

shinra tensei.... bansho tenin...... chibaku tensei.....

honestly i don't see sasuke getting this.....

if sasuke is not tamed for being a little emo kid then he can get bansho tenin+chakra disruption bladed on his hands just like Naruto got =) =)

and have two kids stuck with their hands on the floor =) =)

Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo basically naruto won coz pain/nagato wasnt tryin 2 kill him and at the end he still had fight in him naruto just happened to get him to change his mind i mean 2 be able to bring thousands of people back to life takes alot of chakra coz chiyo died buy just bringin garra back to life and it was some of her and narutos chakra pain brought all those people back by himself even thoughhe died at the end
you got to be out of your mind nagato destroyed a whole village then whooped naruto and hinata then took on the the six tails, then fought naruto again, then brought everybody back to life in his weak form!
and you saying naruto is stronger than nagato! you are crazy he couldve killed naruto when he beat him. naruto would be dead if it wasnt for pain having to capture him.

DhattUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's Tsukuyomi= weak.... and noone still knows if Rinnegan can withstand ocular genjutsu.....in the same way kakashi's MS withstood itachi's

Amaterasu= it's an element and stitches to stuff like pain's dead body? it can be moved by gravity still.....

Blaze Style= same as amaterasu

Susanoo= The arrow thing can crush pain..... BUT DEVA PATH CAN STILL REPEL THE ATTACKS.....

shinra tensei.... bansho tenin...... chibaku tensei.....

honestly i don't see sasuke getting this.....

if sasuke is not tamed for being a little emo kid then he can get bansho tenin+chakra disruption bladed on his hands just like Naruto got =) =)

and have two kids stuck with their hands on the floor =) =)
Sasuke's Arrow is really fast that danzo couldn't even dodge it and all he needs is two one for distraction so he can use Shinra Tensai and a second one for getting within the 5 second interval

chickmagnet

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you got to be out of your mind nagato destroyed a whole village then whooped naruto and hinata then took on the the six tails, then fought naruto again, then brought everybody back to life in his weak form!
and you saying naruto is stronger than nagato! you are crazy he couldve killed naruto when he beat him. naruto would be dead if it wasnt for pain having to capture him.
actually bro plz reread i was actually sayin his stronger he just gave up and left it up to naruto to find peace co it look like he had more than enough chakra left to beat the leaving hell out of naruto and then some

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright here is how I see it....even IF Sasuke were to appear at that point in time and Deva Path/Nagato just decided to Kill Naruto. Sasuke would let him do it then fight Deva Path.

Deva Path was the strongest of Nagato's Six Paths due to his Gravity + being capable of using the elements. Naruto was Sage mode, and 6 Tails Fox and was even then BARELY able to handle Deva Path.

Now as for Sasuke at that point in time he didn't even have Susano'o mastered to the state he had it in the end with Danzo. So with that Sasuke he would in the end be screwed because he didn't know of the powers and abilities Deva Path could use unlike Naruto who knew before hand and was still nearly killed.

So hands down I am going with Deva Path

Guildmage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's Arrow is really fast that danzo couldn't even dodge it and all he needs is two one for distraction so he can use Shinra Tensai and a second one for getting within the 5 second interval
yah.... its fast... but is it instant?? shinra tensei repel is instant and surely pain is fast enough to react in time to the arrow, and if it's for speed-wise pain could run on par with six tails naruto while danzo is an old man that can't surely run.... so why compare danzo with pain??

Sasuke is fast but not that much, he just got the sharingan prediction technique
and can react in time just like he did with killer bee

but i still don't see sasuke countering a bansho tenin+chakra disruption blade combo countered.....
or deva path playing with sasuke's gravity just like he did with hinata....

lXxNaGaToxXl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ehh i m.s are not sasuke is no match for deva all he would do is toy around with sauke until he could repair the other paths or just wait till sasuke runs out of chakra cause if deva could go toe to toe with 6 tails and still have enough energy to use mini moon i see no reason why he cant go toe to toe with sasuke.