FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With his new connection to Kurama (when he gained KCM), he no longer is affected by Genjutus. Beforehand, he was not connected with him to where his inner self could produce chakra to wake him.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oh ok, I remember when he met Itachi in the forest where he remembered the training he had with Ero-sennin... but still Itachi's genjutsu got him smh
Kishi only had Sasuke meet up twice with Naruto till war arc

First time Sasuke Soloed
Second time Sasuke eyes went blind
VOTE2 Naruto was a perfect jin with genjutsu defense measures

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Genjutsu is Naruto's weakness

Sasuke's Genjutsu is too weak, even if Naruto's weakness is Genjutsu..

WOOOOOOO!
You can't be serious but it is you so you probably are.

OT:

Maybe it would work as a distraction or surprise attack. Remember how bee also got affected although it was probably only for 3 seconds. Same could be with naruto I know mugen tsukiyomi is a different type of genjutsu but not even tailed beast jinchuuriki could survive that

Uzumaki Death god

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'Perfect Jinchuurikis are immune to genjutsu as their bijuu simply pulls them out the moment they get caught in one'-is the perfect and only answer you should have received. Anything else is just trying to start another naruto vs sasuke war

JENchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
'Perfect Jinchuurikis are immune to genjutsu as their bijuu simply pulls them out the moment they get caught in one'-is the perfect and only answer you should have received. Anything else is just trying to start another naruto vs sasuke war
oh that! I completely forgotten or it never crossed my mind. Arigatou! :flirty: