Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Honeybunch. I didnt use needles.
Ok, Im hit by some lightning, but Im all good.
(Haisou no Kouryuu no Jutsu)-Flight of the Rain Dragons
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:40(-10 each turn to keep this jutsu in play)
Damage Points:80
Descripton:After performing a long row of hand seals, the user makes a small cut on each of his or her ring fingers and raises his or her hands to the sky. Some of the user's blood raises up into the sky, apparently as a sacrifice. The clouds then begin to warp and form into several dragons. Once fully formed, each of the dragons is capable of emitting one spiral rain spear per turn. The dragons also act as alternate sources of rain.

HOMESKILLET. IM BUSTIN YOU STRAIGHT UP.
You used lightning and fire, you arent a jounin/anbu so that chidori nagashi is negated because you already used fire. So you chose fire first. AND EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID NO RULES, this still applies.

Last edited:

HinataHyuuga

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If you were going to use a summoning, it would be one snake, or a bunch of small snakes. Not 7 large ones. Also. Who taught you rising twin dragons because last time I checked you are NO weapons expert. Ino and I use that jutsu.
Well If yoiu insist on playing like this fine. My acid rain kills all the snakes and is killing you btw since you have no umbrella like me. So I dont worry about your little summoning.
Now I use (Hyaku Touei Ame Bushin)-Hundred Rain Reflection Clones
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton:A large scale upgrade of the Reflection Rain clone. The user can create his reflection one hundred different times, these clones don't cause a threat to the enemy and is destroyed by one hit but can make the enemy confused and the user will have time to issue another attack. l The clones mimic the user's every move
Which will distract you with those twin dragons.

HinataHyuuga

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Did I not jjust say that you cant use lightning because you chose fire in the beginning?
Rasen Yari no Kirinonai Kouu)-Endless Rain of the Spiral Spears
Range:Short-Mid
Damage Points:80
Descripton:An advanced form of the Rain Spear that uses chakra to condense a large amount of rain water into one place to form spears of water in the clouds. The spears can at any time be called down to strike an opponent with only one hand-seal. Unlike its predecessor, these spears are made of constantly moving water that can actually cut an opponent. They also move in a corkscrew pattern that can be slightly manipulated. By widening or sharpening the turns, you can change where the spear will hit mid-technique. The water will stay in the form of spears for a short amount of time (2 turns). Any spears that are not used by that time it will fall uselessly as rain

Now I use wind gale to blow the kunai back to hit you, throwing in some paper bombs too.

HinataHyuuga

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
My acid rain kills your clones anyways so it doesnt even matter that you made them.
Boufuu Kumo Kaigara)-Storm Cloud Shell
Type:Supplementary
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton:A powerful technique that draws down a small portion of rain clouds and places them over the user like a full body shell. The clouds continue to produce rain, which allow the user to send out rain jutsu like the Rain spear from their body. This shell also defends against lightening jutsu, cutting their damage in half.

and then:
Rain Trident Technique
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton:A powerful jutsu that uses chakra to gather rain and form it into a long Trident. The Trident is able to change lengths at the user's well and thanks to the chakra has a somewhat solid form. The Trident returns to its' normal state shortly after creation. When the trident cuts into an object, it expands into said object causing more damage and sometimes can even be used to break bones.
and i throw it at you

HinataHyuuga

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Neji Rain is something Ive been training in. Watch me.
SASUKE. My acid rain was in effect when you made the shadow clone.
As sson as the shadow clone appeared, it dissapeared because it got hit with the rain.
It did NOT cut my throat it wasnt alive once I got him.
As for you. You did not say anything about bliocking my rain trident which
could brak your bones. So my tridents stuck in you. Spiraling rain trident are falling from the sky, and your being burned by my acid rain as we speak. So it look like your in some trouble huh? Water imprison,ent tecnique
Followed by Imperial water burial and madical ninjutsu to heal my hand afterward.