Sasuke Techniques

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I am in a role play right now and Orochimaru wants me to show him what I've got. Thing is... I don't know the names of the jutsu that Orochimaru had taught him."

"Can anyone please tell me the names of those jutsus and how it works? If not I can try to find it some place. I just need to know the names. Any help would be greatly appreciated."

Nadare

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Senei Jashu)- Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: 30
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

(Senei Ta Jashu)- Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 40
Description: Senei Ta Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes which erupt from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snakes can wrap around and bite into the target to hold and bind them.

(Jagei Jubaku)- Snake Authority Spell
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Description: Jagei Jubaku is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Orochimaru and Sasuke. Using Orochimaru's snake abilities, the two men can extend large snakes from their sleeves, which will coil around the target and bind them. The further addition or the user's murderous intent can weaken their target's resolve.

but this are only some of those that oro taught him.... if you need more give me time

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Senei Jashu)- Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

(Senei Ta Jashu)- Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 40
Description: Senei Ta Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes which erupt from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snakes can wrap around and bite into the target to hold and bind them.

(Jagei Jubaku)- Snake Authority Spell
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Description: Jagei Jubaku is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Orochimaru and Sasuke. Using Orochimaru's snake abilities, the two men can extend large snakes from their sleeves, which will coil around the target and bind them. The further addition or the user's murderous intent can weaken their target's resolve.

but this are only some of those that oro taught him.... if you need more give me time
"Yeah.. I need more. It just seems like a bunch of snakes coming from the sleeve." Laughs softly. "But okay, I will wait. Thank you."

Nadare

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kusanagi no Tsurugi ? Chidorigatana - Sword of Kusanagi ? Thousand Birds Katana
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary

Soushuriken no Jutsu - Manipulate Shuriken Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)

Nadare

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

those previose 3 ones and these are all that oro teached him
but there are more of them he learned alone like:
Chidori Eiso - 1000 Birds Sharp Spear

Chidori Senbon - 1000 Birds Needles

Chidori Nagashi - 1000 Birds Current

Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi - Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade

....but you assked me only for those that oro taught him so if you need more pm me

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

those previose 3 ones and these are all that oro teached him
but there are more of them he learned alone like:
Chidori Eiso - 1000 Birds Sharp Spear

Chidori Senbon - 1000 Birds Needles

Chidori Nagashi - 1000 Birds Current

Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi - Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade

....but you assked me only for those that oro taught him so if you need more pm me
"Alright, I will."

: 3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I am in a role play right now and Orochimaru wants me to show him what I've got. Thing is... I don't know the names of the jutsu that Orochimaru had taught him."

"Can anyone please tell me the names of those jutsus and how it works? If not I can try to find it some place. I just need to know the names. Any help would be greatly appreciated."
well maybe you should go to Dagobah to train i hear that there is a guy much more powerfull thare is a guy stornger thin orochimaru and he could kill itatchi in secinds