Sasuke still has the jutsu that the 1st gave him...

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Didn't Hashirama say it was a jutsu that would bind Madara who had his senjutsu? That jutsu was to react to Hashirama's senjutsu which is useless against Naruto. Senjutsus are different since it natural energy+chakra so Hashirama's chakra is used in his and Naruto's in his.

UncagedkillaG

Regular
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He's made up of dust... He literally has no DNA.

OP: I wonder what is really was? o.o ..
Chakra is produced by melding the spiritual energy created by the soul and the physical energy created by your cells, meaning, if you have chakra, you have to have a soul and living cells in your body, and since chakra is unique, you must have part of the cells of the person you are trying to reanimate in an edo tensei body, so, the edo DOES have hashi dna

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I can't believe people think he hasn't used it yet. The jutsu Hashirama gave Sasuke was to bind Madara with Hashirama's senjutsu, however Madara reversed it, which was the reason Sasuke was stuck frozen in the air when Madara easily stabbed him. Really people it wasn't that hard to notice U_U.

UncagedkillaG

Regular
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I can't believe people think he hasn't used it yet. The jutsu Hashirama gave Sasuke was to bind Madara with Hashirama's senjutsu, however Madara reversed it, which was the reason Sasuke was stuck frozen in the air when Madara easily stabbed him. Really people it wasn't that hard to notice U_U.
so it had nothing to do with madara's limbo clones? riiiiiight....