1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
VS

Scenario 1: Mist restricted, No intel on either side, location is Kakashi VS Zabuza (first encounter).
Scenario 2: Mist allowed, full intel for the squad, location is Great Naruto Bridge.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The squad wins in scenario 1. Not 2 though.
4 shinobis who are >>> the Sasuke rescue squad barely won against two fodder jonnin from Konoha. Zabuza ****s them up, te difference between skills is enormous. I don't see the team even winning scenario 1.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
4 shinobis who are >>> the Sasuke rescue squad barely won against two fodder jonnin from Konoha. Zabuza ****s them up, te difference between skills is enormous. I don't see the team even winning scenario 1.
I hope you aren't insinuating the Zabuza defeats the S4, because I already proved in our debate Jirobo handles Zabuza. Kidomaru, and Tayuya do the same, but worse. Unsure about Sakon/Ukon though.

SRA definitely shit on Zabuza without mist.

And Lmfao @ the stupid 2 fodder jonin pushed the S4. Okay, we know nothing about their skills, even so, that was pt.1 power scaling to show us the superiority of jonin. Not that that even matters at all because feats > everything.

The S4 have shown feats that put them far above jonin level.

Tayuya easily outclassed Zabuza with one damn technique.
Kidomaru shits on Zabuza through web spawn trapping, that also allow him to sense.

Those two embarrass the hell out of Zabuza like no tomorrow.

Last edited:

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope you aren't insinuating the Zabuza defeats the S4, because I already proved in our debate Jirobo handles Zabuza. Kidomaru, and Tayuya do the same, but worse. Unsure about Sakon/Ukon though.

SRA definitely shit on Zabuza without mist.

And Lmfao @ the stupid 2 fodder jonin pushed the S4. Okay, we know nothing about their skills, even so, that was pt.1 power scaling to show us the superiority of jonin. Not that that even matters at all because feats > everything.

The S4 have shown feats that put them far above jonin level.

Tayuya easily outclassed Zabuza with one damn technique.
Kidomaru shits on Zabuza through web spawn trapping, that also allow him to sense.

Those two embarrass the hell out of Zabuza like no tomorrow.
Lol winning a debate doesn't prove anything. You proved that your arguments that time were better than mine, that's it. Not even that... to the judges, your arguments were better. Why would you bring that as proof here?

The bold is laughable. You are going against the manga. The sound 4 SHAT THEIR PANTS on the sole idea of facing Kakashi, and they barely won against two not elite jonnins. Zabuza shits on any on the sound 4 individually lol.

And the main purpose of my post is not about Zabuza vs Sound 4 anyways. From the manga, Sound 4 >> SRA if Naruto is in character. And those sound 4 all need to go V2 (a state where they all surpass their SRA opponents) to barely beat opponents who are weaker than Zabuza.

The only way SRA wins is if Choji takes that crazy pill thing.

Last edited:

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those weren't no named fodder Jonin. They were Minato's personal bodyguards while being Hokage, who even learned FTG in a group. Safe to say they were high or elite Jonins.

OT: Unless Zabuza is bloodlusted, he probably loses. He can't play with his prey in the midst because Neji and Kiba can both track him. If he gets pissed on, he's not stopping Kiba's Cerberus, and dodging still equates to taking damage. Add that with a red pilled Chouji, Neji, and Shikamaru? I think they can pull it off.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those weren't no named fodder Jonin. They were Minato's personal bodyguards while being Hokage, who even learned FTG in a group. Safe to say they were high or elite Jonins.

OT: Unless Zabuza is bloodlusted, he probably loses. He can't play with his prey in the midst because Neji and Kiba can both track him. If he gets pissed on, he's not stopping Kiba's Cerberus, and dodging still equates to taking damage. Add that with a red pilled Chouji, Neji, and Shikamaru? I think they can pull it off.
They needed a 3rd person to perform FTG. And they needed a lot of prep to do it one time, so to me, that feat is very close to not impressive at all. Andbeing a bodyguard does not imply power, as seen with shikamaru.

Here are genma's stats :

He scores 27. To me, that's not being an elite, honestly. He's pretty close to the chunnin stats.

Also, you're talking about Zabuza losing in the mist.. but, it has knowledge on that matchup. Zabuza takes down Kiba or Neji first, probably Kiba, speedblitzing him. The only one able to give commands here is Neji since he can see him, but that would be very slow to save the others, he has to save him himself. I don't see the team surviving in the mist, no way.

Tho i admit without the mist Zabuza is the one that might lose most likely, tho due to the difference in speeds, strenghts and etc... i still give him a chance

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They needed a 3rd person to perform FTG. And they needed a lot of prep to do it one time, so to me, that feat is very close to not impressive at all. Andbeing a bodyguard does not imply power, as seen with shikamaru.

Here are genma's stats :

He scores 27. To me, that's not being an elite, honestly. He's pretty close to the chunnin stats.

Also, you're talking about Zabuza losing in the mist.. but, it has knowledge on that matchup. Zabuza takes down Kiba or Neji first, probably Kiba, speedblitzing him. The only one able to give commands here is Neji since he can see him, but that would be very slow to save the others, he has to save him himself. I don't see the team surviving in the mist, no way.

Tho i admit without the mist Zabuza is the one that might lose most likely, tho due to the difference in speeds, strenghts and etc... i still give him a chance
So it still makes sense for you that 3 fodder Jonin are capable of learning FTG? Even if it takes 3 people, C'mon now. So, Shikamaru is fodder now too? You're attempting to downplay everything. Just going by the bodyguards at the Kage summit, none of them are fodders, but rather strong Jonin class ninja.

Databook II said:
その実力ゆえ、難度の高い任務に従事することも多いゲンマ。だがいかなる困難に陥ろうとも飄然たる態度を変えることはない。木ノ葉の忍としての誇りと己に対する自信。彼がそれを見失うことは決してないからだ。
Genma is entrusted with many high difficulty ranking missions because of his abilities. However, no matter what hurdles he encounters, his casual attitude never changes. This is because he never loses sight of his pride as a Konoha shinobi and his self confidence.
Speed blitzing for a quick kill would mean he's blood lusted. Read my post again.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol elite jounins with worse stats than kurenai :|

What does the mist changes.Won't neji and kiba would still be able to track him
Yeah. Neji and Kiba. Not the rest of the party. Not to mention Kiba will still have trouble reacting to him. Easier to react to something if you can see it regardless of being able to sniff it out. That and Zabuza is already a league above him in speed.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it still makes sense for you that 3 fodder Jonin are capable of learning FTG?
Now you're not getting my point. No, they're not fodder, but they're not form the elite group. Yes, 3 of them were needed to perform FTG ONCE with prep. Why are you putting this feat so high?

They didn't even show to be prepared to use it battle wise. They had all the time of the world to do it

The two ninjas we're talking about are not even able to do that by themselves, they need a 3rd jonnin.

Even if it takes 3 people, C'mon now. So, Shikamaru is fodder now too? You're attempting to downplay everything. Just going by the bodyguards at the Kage summit, none of them are fodders, but rather strong Jonin class ninja.
It's not JUST the fact that it takes 3 people (which downgrades the feat a lot). It's the fact that it was not used on an impressive way.

No, Shikamaru is not fodder. But is he very strong battle wise? I don't think he's an "elite" on that part. He sure is an elite as a leader and as a brain. The rest of them are pretty strong too, but for example, Chojuro, who is a Kage guard too, was shitting his pants on the sole idea of facing sasuke, since he was the one who eliminated Zabuza (supposedly), so there you have a guard that is below Zabuza level. And i'm not saying guards= fodders, idk how you got to that conclusion, i'm saying it doesn't make him an elite shinobi.

He has a 27 score stat. He's definitely not a Jonnin from the elite.

Speed blitzing for a quick kill would mean he's blood lusted. Read my post again.
Not necesarely (if you quote back teach me how to write that word lol). The OP says that the matchup involves knowledge. Zabuza doesn't need to be bloodlusted to decide to live. If he lets Choji eat the pill, he's on big trouble.

Also, i disagree on Zabuza not dodging Part 1 Cerberus. First of all, Sakon and Ukon kept dodging it until they stepped on saliva so they slipped and Kiba could get them. And Zabuza is a lot faster than them. Second of all, part 1 Cerberus needs to pee on target... not happening with knowledge, or even without knowledge.. With knowledge, and i think just with his experience, he can deduce that Cerberus is dangerous even for a close dodge, and he has the speed to dodge it comfortably.

Also, Neji and Kiba being able to track him down doesn't help if they can't do jack shit to him. Zabuza is not getting pissed, and he is for sure dodging all of Neji's attacks. He can keep his distance and attack with water bortex for example. The only one safe from that is Neji with rotation, but the rest are forced to dodge an leave an oppening.

Last edited:

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here are genma's stats :

Jounin Temari has a 24.5 stat total. Does that mean she's chuunin level?

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jounin Temari has a 24.5 stat total. Does that mean she's chuunin level?
Temari is one of the least complete characters from the show lol. She has showed powerful devastating ninjutsu, but no genjutsu, no taijutsu, no intelligence.... After you give her a high score in ninjutsu, then what ? Gai for example has less than 30 i think, because he is only a taijutsu expert. It doesn't determine strenght, it determines overall capabilities. And lol, Temari at least has feats, this dude Genma doesn't, we can only rely on those stats and that not impressive FTG feat.. i only used the stats as a side argument really.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Temari is one of the least complete characters from the show lol. She has showed powerful devastating ninjutsu, but no genjutsu, no taijutsu, no intelligence.... After you give her a high score in ninjutsu, then what ? Gai for example has less than 30 i think, because he is only a taijutsu expert. It doesn't determine strenght, it determines overall capabilities. And lol, Temari at least has feats, this dude Genma doesn't, we can only rely on those stats and that not impressive FTG feat.. i only used the stats as a side argument really.
You serious? She has a 4.0 in intelligence, same with ninjutsu.

Booker

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zabuza instantly decapitates everyone except maybe Neji or Naruto if he uses a clone feint. Wins regardless.

Scenario 2 is a stomp for Zabuza.