Killer B

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So I was thinking about how Sasuke is going to stay on the same level as the current Naruto....and the only way he does (without a new EMS Tech ex.Slowing Down Time or something) it seems likely that he would get Rinnegan.

Keep in mind that Sasuke does not know about the Rinnegan yet.....and would probably want it if he found out about it(correct me if im wrong about this but I dont think he knows about it)

Lets say Itachi does not talk sense into him and he still wants to crush the leaf

Sasuke would have 2 goals

1. CRUSH THE LEAF: the best way he could do this is with the Rinnegan....I mean Nagato already did that no sweat

2. RESTORE HIS CLAN: which I think means bring them back to life (how else is he going to...?)

If he gets Rinnegan in some way and does the Outer Path Samsara of Heavenly Life Tech to bring back all of the dead Uchiha back to life and they go up against the leaf(and the other great nations probably) how badass would that be

Keep in mind right when Itachi killed the Uchiha Clan they were about to rebel

Just Imagine Rinnegan Sasuke with an army of Uchiha vs. BM Naruto and the Five great nations.....WTHWTHWTHWTHWTH

What do you think of my theory?

Viewtiful

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You're correct, he has no knowledge of the Rinnegan. Even if he miraculously got it, it would be bullshit if he knew how to use ANY of the powers it grants at ALL

@fukfufanboy

Nagato couldn't do that because he didn't have enough chakra. Heck, Madara said that Nagato was supposed to revive him with the Outer Path Samsara of Heavenly Life technique, so obviously the time since death only matters in regards to chakra.

Last edited:

lyokangirl

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think sasuke or naruto will get the rinnegan. Why? A stupid reason: they'll look ugly with it. *this was a troll don't take it seriously*

Take this serious:
I think Sasuke's only goal is to restore the clan or restore the clan's name. Crushing the leaf is simply a way to restore the clan. Sasuke thinks the clan will be avenged if he destroys the leaf village because they were indirectly responsible for the clan's annihilation. With that out of the way, here's what I think about your theory. Awesome!!! That'd be cool. lol you should be talking to Kishi, I think he's running out of ideas.

Killer B

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I dnt believe that the Samsara of the heavenly life tech would work. When nagato used it before he couldnt bring back Jirayia cause to much time has passed how would u bring back all the uchihas when it was such a long time ago?

Madara thought Nagato brought him back to life obviously with the Rinnegan....

Nagato probably just ran out of chakra because I dont remember any discussion of Nagato bringing back J-man

Master Troll

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If he does get the Rinnegan (Which hopefully he doesn't) it would be... Dumb. Aha. Only because Madara got it before he died, which means it must've taken years for him to get the Rinnegan, from the EMS. So if Sasuke got it in a couple days (Or how ever long the war lasts, and Naruto and him end up fighting, if they ever end up fighting) it would be dull. My opinion anyway :)

Killer B

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If he does get the Rinnegan (Which hopefully he doesn't) it would be... Dumb. Aha. Only because Madara got it before he died, which means it must've taken years for him to get the Rinnegan, from the EMS. So if Sasuke got it in a couple days (Or how ever long the war lasts, and Naruto and him end up fighting, if they ever end up fighting) it would be dull. My opinion anyway :)
I kind-of agree with you with the fact that if Sasuke gets Rinnegan for no reason that would be dumb.....but if he found out about how it can revive people it would be a good reason for him to get it to revive his clan....

I dont thing Rinnegan Sasuke and revived Uchihas vs. BM Naruto and Great nations would be dull though....

klikzord

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
People are starting to turn Naruto into DBZ... That kind of mass resurrections doesn't make any sense. One thing is resurrecting one person...

He could become the leader of his clan and try to restore it, but he have to do that in another way.

Master Troll

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I kind-of agree with you with the fact that if Sasuke gets Rinnegan for no reason that would be dumb.....but if he found out about how it can revive people it would be a good reason for him to get it to revive his clan....

I dont thing Rinnegan Sasuke and revived Uchihas vs. BM Naruto and Great nations would be dull though....
Well, considering the number of Uchiha there were, vs. Naruto, and the Great Nations, the fight would end quickly. There were probably as much Uchiha there were Senju, which isn't really alot if you compare to all the Great Nations.

Killer B

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
People are starting to turn Naruto into DBZ... That kind of mass resurrections doesn't make any sense. One thing is resurrecting one person...

He could become the leader of his clan and try to restore it, but he have to do that in another way.
:| Well Kabuto did mass resurrections.....it happened

There is no Uchiha clan to restore if he does not bring them back to life......he is the last one....I dont think he is going to start all over by himself.....

Killer B

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well, considering the number of Uchiha there were, vs. Naruto, and the Great Nations, the fight would end quickly. There were probably as much Uchiha there were Senju, which isn't really alot if you compare to all the Great Nations.
You have a point but great nations are pretty weak right now......and Rinnegan Madara could basically solo them if he was a little more serious......If Sasuke knows how to control Rinnegan he would own people

Or its just Sasuke and Clan vs. Naruto and Leaf Village

Master Troll

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You have a point but great nations are pretty weak right now......and Rinnegan Madara could basically solo them if he was a little more serious......If Sasuke knows how to control Rinnegan he would own people

Or its just Sasuke and Clan vs. Naruto and Leaf Village
It depends on what you mean Uchiha Clan and Leaf Village. Is everyone revived from both? And are they all with only Sharingan and no Rinnegan? (Besides Madara).