Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who do you think would win so far since naruto has gotten rasen-shuriken and to 4 tails and all.
hey dude u seem to be new so I won't be too rude..lol, but this tread has been made like 20000000000 times in the last 2 or 3 weeks, so if you made that tread to see the peoples opinion, u just have to go back and see on previous tread...

on my opinion, it's naruto...lol

SAKumono26

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey dude u seem to be new so I won't be too rude..lol, but this tread has been made like 20000000000 times in the last 2 or 3 weeks, so if you made that tread to see the peoples opinion, u just have to go back and see on previous tread...

on my opinion, it's naruto...lol
LMAO he has made pointless threads all over

IAM GETTING A HEADACHE OVER THIS GUY = being manga deproved

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think sasuke... naruto would tire out much more quickly than him with sage mode and all... sasuke is much better at conserving his chakra... plus naruto still has no long range moves... if sasuke keeps his distance and makes eye contact with the sharingan then naruto is done for... even with naruto's new speed don't forget about sasuke's speed that he's had since the first time the met up with him in the anime... there's no telling his speed now since we're kind of only looking at pictures...

but seriously dude u gotta stop making pointless and duplicated threads... before mods start looking at them