Bigfoot34501

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's pretty obvious what Sasuke wants Orochimaru to do, I think he wants to revive the Uchiha clan to figure out the details of what exactly led up to the Uchiha massacre. I mean if you think about it, what do we know about the Uchiha massacre so far?

-The Uchiha clan was treated "badly" so they plotted a revolt

-The elders took counter measures to this planned revolt by recruiting Itachi to massacre the clan in the middle of the night so that they could save the village

-Negotiations fell through between Hiruzen and the Uchiha clan

-Itachi and Tobi slaughtered the Uchiha clan.....

See, that's extremely vague, we really don't know WHY the Uchiha's planned a revolt except for that they were "treated badly". Sasuke probably wants to know exactly what led up the Uchiha clan wanting to do such a violent thing as revolt against Konoha. I mean the entire context of the conversation between Oro and Sasuke is about how Sasuke is unsure about taking revenge on Konoha. Remember Sasuke back at the Kage summit? Sasuke wasn't using his head and was recklessly trying to kill Danzo

Oro commented on how Sasuke changed for a reason, Sasuke wants to know WHY the Uchiha were planning a revolt so that he make his own decision whether or not to take revenge on all of Konoha, aka Sasuke just had a huge jump in his maturity level. So now Oro is probably taking Sasuke to his hideout to gather the materials to revive the clan

Of course that wouldn't really involve the scroll, so maybe the scroll is about how Tobi has the materials (aka eyes) to revive the Uchiha clan, and Oro and Taka going there to get the materials to revive them (Kabuto did know where the hideout was, so Oro probably knows too). This would also make things interesting with Nagato's other Rinnegan currently in Tobi's hideout, and that would explain why Suigetsu immediately thought of Sasuke when reading the scroll for the first time

There are two other groups of people that Oro could revive, but one is kinda random and the other one would be massive trolling on Kishi's part. Oro could revive the three elders who are presumably deceased from Hiruzen's generation, Kagami Uchiha, Torifu Akimichi, and Danzo Shimura, to find out about the entire history of Konoha, Madara, and Tobi, but I just don't think that Sasuke is that interested in all of Konoha's history, Madara, and Tobi atm. The scroll could also be how to revive souls out of the Reaper Death god, but that would be a massive troll move on Kishi's part by reviving people he clearly wanted to seal forever before

Those are the only three groups of people I could think of that would make any sense at all, with the Uchiha clan making the most sense. So what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Bigfoot34501

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reviving the 4 Hokages would be badass,it's said that only Hash can beat Madara,so it's possible
Eh if Naruto and Sasuke teamed up they could probably could beat mini-So6p Edo Madara. I honesty would rather not see Kishi change his mind and "unseal" the souls in the Reaper Death God, although it would be interesting to see what Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, and Minato have to say. And it would also be cool to see them fighting in the war

Tdogg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's pretty obvious what Sasuke wants Orochimaru to do, I think he wants to revive the Uchiha clan to figure out the details of what exactly led up to the Uchiha massacre. I mean if you think about it, what do we know about the Uchiha massacre so far?

-The Uchiha clan was treated "badly" so they plotted a revolt

-The elders took counter measures to this planned revolt by recruiting Itachi to massacre the clan in the middle of the night so that they could save the village

-Negotiations fell through between Hiruzen and the Uchiha clan

-Itachi and Tobi slaughtered the Uchiha clan.....

See, that's extremely vague, we really don't know WHY the Uchiha's planned a revolt except for that they were "treated badly". Sasuke probably wants to know exactly what led up the Uchiha clan wanting to do such a violent thing as revolt against Konoha. I mean the entire context of the conversation between Oro and Sasuke is about how Sasuke is unsure about taking revenge on Konoha. Remember Sasuke back at the Kage summit? Sasuke wasn't using his head and was recklessly trying to kill Danzo

Oro commented on how Sasuke changed for a reason, Sasuke wants to know WHY the Uchiha were planning a revolt so that he make his own decision whether or not to take revenge on all of Konoha, aka Sasuke just had a huge jump in his maturity level. So now Oro is probably taking Sasuke to his hideout to gather the materials to revive the clan

Of course that wouldn't really involve the scroll, so maybe the scroll is about how Tobi has the materials (aka eyes) to revive the Uchiha clan, and Oro and Taka going there to get the materials to revive them (Kabuto did know where the hideout was, so Oro probably knows too). This would also make things interesting with Nagato's other Rinnegan currently in Tobi's hideout, and that would explain why Suigetsu immediately thought of Sasuke when reading the scroll for the first time

There are two other groups of people that Oro could revive, but one is kinda random and the other one would be massive trolling on Kishi's part. Oro could revive the three elders who are presumably deceased from Hiruzen's generation, Kagami Uchiha, Torifu Akimichi, and Danzo Shimura, to find out about the entire history of Konoha, Madara, and Tobi, but I just don't think that Sasuke is that interested in all of Konoha's history, Madara, and Tobi atm. The scroll could also be how to revive souls out of the Reaper Death god, but that would be a massive troll move on Kishi's part by reviving people he clearly wanted to seal forever before

Those are the only three groups of people I could think of that would make any sense at all, with the Uchiha clan making the most sense. So what do you guys think?
+rep, I've been saying that sasuke is going to use tobi's wall of eyes to revive the uchiha clan in one way or another for months. We were shown that tobi collected their eyes, and that oro worked with tobi, etc..

Wysten

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could fully see the 4 Hokage returning, since I imagine Oro would have wanted to return those pawns to his collection and largely since they know everything about the history between the two clans. Since they have a incredably high collective wisdom that he might entertain their counial long enough to make his mind up, while Oro gets his pawns back.

Otherwise, I could see select members of the clan being revived, easpically his father, and perhaps older.

Bigfoot34501

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could fully see the 4 Hokage returning, since I imagine Oro would have wanted to return those pawns to his collection and largely since they know everything about the history between the two clans. Since they have a incredably high collective wisdom that he might entertain their counial long enough to make his mind up, while Oro gets his pawns back.

Otherwise, I could see select members of the clan being revived, easpically his father, and perhaps older.
I could see that making sense in relation the scroll, but what would they know that Sasuke wants to know? Does he really want to know entire history of Konoha from the "enemies" point of view? I would expect him to desire more of his clans point of view, even if they are just as biased as the Hokages