Sasuke is stronger than minato by now...

3T3RNaL

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kay so I know there's probably going to be a GAINT contradiction to my title but oh well , best I can do is try and explain and hope ppl put away their hater/fanboy pants.

Sasukes key to winning here are his new EMS techniques. He can now deal with Minato's speed.

B4 Minato probably would have won because his ability to spam FTG and avoid sasukes techniques.

Well now Minato can't do that because now sasuke is also able to spam one of the fastes techniques, the Amaterasu with his susanoo. Since he got the greatest defense and attack going at the same time ( there's also the Amaterasu sword for close combat) it won't be a cake walk anymore for Minato and a matter of just outlasting sasuke.

There's also the fact that everyone knows about the sharingan conserving chakra, so it will be a while b4 sasuke tires. And incase you still think this is false, in the fight with raikage the only thing keeping sasuke from getting owned at the start was the speed of his Amaterasu, forcing the raikage to dodge and briefly go on the defensive. But now there's more Amaterasu to worry about for Minato and the fact that Sasuke isn't using 2 techniques now but one. Sasuke doesn't need to put up susanoo and then charge Amaterasu anymore.

That's why I think sasuke would win. If Minato slips up once its over and also the advantage sasuke has that even if he messes up his susanoo might be able to save him once or twice since Minato needs to some how get close range to do any real damage.

Oh for those ppl who say all Minato needs to do is quickly throw a kunai b4 sasuke can put up susanoo plz keep in mind that itachi was able to put up susanoo b4 Kirin hit him so plz be logical.

What do u guys think about it?? Please respond logically on try not to fanboy for either characters. Since this fight could never really happen there can't be any true winner only analyzes so plz no insults :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3MESSIAH

NarutoIndra

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol how much chakra do you think Sasuke has? You're overestimating his chakra levels. Sasuke would barely have chakra after using 2-3 amateratsu's in his Complete Susano'o.

Reactions: Zorø

Joten Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate it when people compare two totally different Ninja to eachother, it makes no sense at all. You may as well compare Sasuke to Guurin from the filler episodes or Raiga.

TrickyDD

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IM sorry mate :( Good theory though! He gets advantage by his EMS But Minato would just penetrate the weak spot of the susano and teleport in front of him when he looks back and BAM He won :/

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sorry minato > sasuke... yes amatersu may prove to be a problem but minato can blitz and we hardly know half of his power imo .. i think there is still a lot to minato we dont know... also its possible for minato to redirect a amatersu arrow back at sasukes face :|

theRPGdude

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on where Sasuke forms it at

FTG > Amateratsu speed

However Minato isn't getting passed Susanno for a fact, unless he can get inside of it
You think Minato get teleport just about anywhere?

Sasuke and spead his flames to hit multiple targets. His Sharingan and see where he is going before he even lands.

3T3RNaL

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He used quiet a bit of chakra in all his fights... Honestly he went full on fighting with danzo and then when that fight was over was still able to summon a susanoo against kakashi and go on the offensive and to top it off go into full susanoo against naruto ( although sadly went blind after this XD ) he wasn't even done there because he was able to summon up chidori to clash with naruto, and had full intentions to keep going if obito hadn't stopped him.

3MESSIAH

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well you could be right but i just dont see a way for sasuke to win.minato would be dodging everything sasuke throws at him.the only thing that could potentially beat minato is tsukuyomi.on the other hand maybe minato can summon two toad sages and finish sasuke with that sound genjutsu.it`s really hard to say but i think sasuke has way more to show from his EMS so i will acknowledge that you are right :)

Darth Vader

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol how much chakra do you think Sasuke has? You're overestimating his chakra levels. Sasuke would barely have chakra after using 2-3 amateratsu's in his Complete Susano'o.
Lol, since win has Sasuke had low chakra reserves? And Amaterasu won't take much of anything for him any more because of EMS. Neither will Susano'o.
It's obvious that Sasuke is way over Minato's league.
This.
Sasuke ~ Hokage Level? Dont think so.

Sasuke cant defeat Minato.
Sasuke > Tsunade

Sasuke is kage level. Deal with it.

gameove

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im a big sasuke fan. now i can point out what sasuke can do to beat minoto but it wouldnt be fair because i dont know all minoto abilitiess other then resanga n ftg.