Naruto9001

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh yes you Sasuke fanboys thought i was done wrong im back to give some facts on why Sasuke isn't all that this time we will be discussing about his natural talent so many people say that his a genius with natural talent well i dont see it his mediocre at best.

So now lets see this "genius" compared to other geniues.

By 13 Sasuke was a genin while Itachi was a anbu and had already unlocked the MS [On his own unlike Sasuke who had it handed to him] he was able to kill the Uchiha clan with Tobi's help but that's still really impressive he was also destroyed a legendary sannin Orochimaru at that age while Sasuke got beat by him and he was holding back.

Sasuke unlocked his Sharingon at 13 the same age Obito unlocked it who was considered a failure if his such a genius why does he unlock his the same time a failure does?

It took Sasuke a month to learn Chidori but Naruto learned Rasengan which is a harder technique to learn in 3 Days, lol.

Naruto would have beat him if Kakashi didn't show up that's why he was crying when he saw how strong Naruto's rasengan was and that was with a lvl 1 curse mark lol he needed a upgraded curse mark to stand a chance aganist Base Naruto.

Then Orochimaru hands him more power ups in shippuden that's the only reason why he was beating team Kakashi and they was holding back too.

Dont say that Sasuke was beating Deidara with just his Sharingon because he was using the curse mark alot too.

He used the curse mark aganist Itachi too and still lost Itachi's sickness was the only thing that saved him.

When he lost the curse mark guess what happened? He got killed by Killer Bee 3 times.

Im going to stop now i think that's enough so Sasuke isn't nothing special when it comes to natural talent.

Reactions: naruto005

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BTW so many fail points. Sasuke didn't take a month to learn chidori. :sy: Chidori is a variation of rasengan. So it combines elemental properties with it. Something Naruto wasn't capable of doing without a cheap shadow clone trick until his later years.

Nubs these days.

Sasuke was also training his speed and taijutsu.

:rofl:

I'll be back later to destroy the rest of your thread.

Last edited:

Naruto9001

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rofl didn't read. Sasuke is top 10 and a main character he will end up as number 1 or 2. You mad bro?

You must be registered for see images
That's because his been given power ups in natural talent his nothing special if he didn't get the curse mark from Orochimaru and the MS from Itachi he wouldn't be top 10.

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would double check the time frame on the rasengan learning, it was about three weeks I think (still quicker than sasuke learnt chidori). Anyway chidori is probably a simpler jutsu to learn.

What I will say is sasuke is a big cheater. He doesn't get his power by work he uses drugs to enhance himself. He wouldn't have had CS2 if it wasn't for taking drugs. His advancement observed in the Sasuke and Sai arc was also attributed to using drugs. He just uses steriods to make himself a respectible ninja (even than respectible isn't the right word).

BTW so many fail points. Sasuke didn't take a month to learn chidori. :sy: Chidori is a variation of rasengan. So it combines elemental properties with it. Something Naruto wasn't capable of doing without a cheap shadow clone trick until his later years.

Nubs these days.

You won't destroy anything except you reputation. Did you seriously just say that chidori is a variant on the rasengan? It's because it is an elemental jutsu that chidori is easier to learn. How many techniques have we seen that are pure chakra compared to elemental ones? Not many since it's harder to just use chakra. Sasuke's training between the end of part 1 and 2. was not legit since he was on steriods.

Last edited:
Reactions: naruto005

Naruto9001

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nubs these days.

Yes it was a month that's how long the wait for the chunin exam finals. Do you realize Naruto dosen't need a clone it just makes it easier for him so fail. Your a "Nub" as you spell it.

Hattake Ryuzaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
susanoo amaterasu Kirin EMS and yes he is a genius he learned the fireball jutsu when he was just a genin and chidori stop hating and btw itachi was ANBU CAPTAIN at 13 not just in anbu

Naruto9001

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would double check the time frame on the rasengan learning, it was about three weeks I think (still quicker than sasuke learnt chidori). Anyway chidori is probably a simpler jutsu to learn.

What I will say is sasuke is a big cheater. He doesn't get his power by work he uses drugs to enhance himself. He wouldn't have had CS2 if it wasn't for taking drugs. His advancement observed in the Sasuke and Sai arc was also attributed to using drugs. He just uses steriods to make himself a respectible ninja (even than respectible isn't the right word).

You won't destroy anything except you reputation. Did you seriously just say that chidori is a variant on the rasengan? It's because it is an elemental jutsu that chidori is easier to learn. How many techniques have we seen that are pure chakra compared to elemental ones? Not many since it's harder to just use chakra. His training was not legit since he was on steriods.
I thought it was said to be 3 days. I agree he almost never trains.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes it was a month that's how long the wait for the chunin exam finals. Do you realize Naruto dosen't need a clone it just makes it easier for him so fail. Your a "Nub" as you spell it.
No not a month as you can see he was training in other areas besides chidori. :sy:

You're saying Sasuke lost to bee a perfect jin to the second strongest beast when he lost half his powers and he's suppose to be ashmed roflcopter.

What happened when Sasuke got 1 MS power :rofl: Bee got owned in 1 move.

:lmao:

So much fail on this thread not even funny.

Naruto9001

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
susanoo amaterasu Kirin EMS and yes he is a genius he learned the fireball jutsu when he was just a genin and chidori stop hating and btw itachi was ANBU CAPTAIN at 13 not just in anbu
All of those techs you listed were given techs, So? Obito who was a failure knew it and it took him a month to learn chidori but Naruto learned rasengan which is harder to learn faster and everybody always says Sasuke has more natural talent than Naruto.

Reactions: ky00b1

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought it was said to be 3 days. I agree he almost never trains.
well I just watched part 1 again recently. Don't quote me on it since it was the anime, but the first two steps took about 1-2 weeks to perfect. Than they met tsunade and she made the bet with naruto that he couldn't master the third step in a week. So basically thats roughly 3 weeks. Which is still quicker than Sasuke learnt chidori, and chidori is easier to learn.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You won't destroy anything except you reputation. Did you seriously just say that chidori is a variant on the rasengan? It's because it is an elemental jutsu that chidori is easier to learn. How many techniques have we seen that are pure chakra compared to elemental ones? Not many since it's harder to just use chakra. Sasuke's training between the end of part 1 and 2. was not legit since he was on steriods.
I didn't mean to say variation of rasengan and what do I care about rep on the internet? :rolleyes: Chidori is nature and lesser shape manipulation than rasengan so the point stands. Steroids really? :rolleyes: They were just drugs so his body can handle the curse mark. Sasuke has trained please gtfo.

He gets stronger as he fights his opponents. I think thats pretty legit to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.