Naruto9001

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually i have no number one favorites in this manga. I like Sasuke, Naruto, and Itachi the most. Second, that was to enhance his speed. Because if Sasuke didn't learn the taijutsu, he would of had little chance against Gaara. Their is a difference between speed and technique! Sasuke was taught Taijutsu from the beginning after the preliminary rounds were over. Chidori was another jutsu, Kakashi wanted to give Sasuke. Maybe as a recompense of not letting him watch the preliminary rounds. Sasuke didn't even need chidori, honestly. Gaara was getting knock left to right. But i guess for that sand barrier it was useful. You seem to be kissing Naruto's ass because you have a picture of him. :rolleyes:
He needs speed to hit his opponent with Chidori and that's why he needed to copy Lee's taijutsu to gain his speed so that was one of the steps Sasuke did need Chidori Lee even said that his taijutsu wasn't going to be enough to beat Garra. You seem to be sucking Sasuke's **** because of your avatar. Im still waiting on you to write out all the reasons why Naruto is mediocre too.

Status
Not open for further replies.