Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we take into consideration power he has and result of his fights it is true. But to be honest he was never on top of the food chain. In second issue Naruto overpowered him and tied him up like bltch. Then we saw he was fodder against Haku, Rock Lee, forest part against Shukaku - Gaara, sound 4 and similar.

Today he is just Naruto´s dog , doing everything Naruto orders him.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What manga? The filler one or gaiden?
You must still have the illusion of Sasuke being equal to Naruto in your head since you don't follow the current series. It was all just clever writing. During the great ninja war all Sasuke did was Edo the Hokage. He was not effective in any fight. Madera killed him instantly and he got a rinnegan for that. You said he outran Madera but he didn't stop him from getting his eye back so he was actually too slow. Poor Kakashi had to suffer because of his fodderness too. Let's just skip vote2. In the Boruto series it gets worse. It appears that he is going to be a support ninja for team 7 and pretty much a glorified taxi. Why did he hide from Jigen?

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must still have the illusion of Sasuke being equal to Naruto in your head since you don't follow the current series. It was all just clever writing. During the great ninja war all Sasuke did was Edo the Hokage. He was not effective in any fight. Madera killed him instantly and he got a rinnegan for that. You said he outran Madera but he didn't stop him from getting his eye back so he was actually too slow. Poor Kakashi had to suffer because of his fodderness too. Let's just skip vote2. In the Boruto series it gets worse. It appears that he is going to be a support ninja for team 7 and pretty much a glorified taxi. Why did he hide from Jigen?
Ffs, the author was delusional then when he said Sasuke=Naruto in his data and guide books, I'm actually starting to believe you're just a troll trying to get a reaction out of me, oh Madara said he was quite fast and he cut even when he ran away first?!? F*** that he's too slow and my fanfic > the canon manga, smh.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ffs, the author was delusional then when he said Sasuke=Naruto in his data and guide books, I'm actually starting to believe you're just a troll trying to get a reaction out of me, oh Madara said he was quite fast and he cut even when he ran away first?!? F*** that he's too slow and my fanfic > the canon manga, smh.

Well, TBH Naruto and Sasuke was meant to be equals by the end of the series. Naruto was so much powerful and is above everyone (maybe except Nagato) for the entire series.

Kurama was just holding him back. Sasuke on the other hand, was only talented (as it is what the Uchihas are designed to be potent but not strong, like you know, Indra).

So he was truly lacking with over strength (not to mistake for power, he is plenty strong in that department). Still a no match when it comes to endurance against Naruto. So getting all upgrades matched him with Naruto at the very end.

He and Naruto were meant to destroy each other at the clash in the last fight. Which is what we got. The real reason why Sasuke lost is because he never won against Naruto. He didn't finish nor was he the one on top. He was lying there, bleeding out with Naruto. Which of course, Naruto has the advantage as vitality and endurance is his affinity. Also being incapacitated means that he would have no counter for TnJ.

So no.. Sasuke isnt < or > Naruto.. Kishi literally designed them to be equals so Naruto can talk to him and he would have no reprise.

If we are going by logic and not what Kishi wanted, Naruto definitely has Sasuke in the bag. He has too
much natural buffs to begin with. In terms of nerfs, Naruto had more and he still comes up on top.

As for Boruto, yeah... Naruto and Sasuke being on the back lines is utter shit. It does not make any sense at all. We all know that it was simply because Boruto (the series) can't be Naruto gaiden the epilogue.

They really messed it all up TBH. The fact that they started the story right after it ended and they cannot use the previous characters (or not choosing to) is a major blunder on their part.

Reactions: LightSo6p

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, TBH Naruto and Sasuke was meant to be equals by the end of the series. Naruto was so much powerful and is above everyone (maybe except Nagato) for the entire series.

Kurama was just holding him back. Sasuke on the other hand, was only talented (as it is what the Uchihas are designed to be potent but not strong, like you know, Indra).

So he was truly lacking with over strength (not to mistake for power, he is plenty strong in that department). Still a no match when it comes to endurance against Naruto. So getting all upgrades matched him with Naruto at the very end.

He and Naruto were meant to destroy each other at the clash in the last fight. Which is what we got. The real reason why Sasuke lost is because he never won against Naruto. He didn't finish nor was he the one on top. He was lying there, bleeding out with Naruto. Which of course, Naruto has the advantage as vitality and endurance is his affinity. Also being incapacitated means that he would have no counter for TnJ.

So no.. Sasuke isnt < or > Naruto.. Kishi literally designed them to be equals so Naruto can talk to him and he would have no reprise.

If we are going by logic and not what Kishi wanted, Naruto definitely has Sasuke in the bag. He has too
much natural buffs to begin with. In terms of nerfs, Naruto had more and he still comes up on top.

As for Boruto, yeah... Naruto and Sasuke being on the back lines is utter shit. It does not make any sense at all. We all know that it was simply because Boruto (the series) can't be Naruto gaiden the epilogue.

They really messed it all up TBH. The fact that they started the story right after it ended and they cannot use the previous characters (or not choosing to) is a major blunder on their part.
search in all sasukes fights ...teh only fight he won without help was deidara vs sisuke ....rest of sasuke all sasuke fights he received help and back from his friends...

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
search in all sasukes fights ...teh only fight he won without help was deidara vs sisuke ....rest of sasuke all sasuke fights he received help and back from his friends...
as I said, Sasuke was a weak person that needs help. He is the one playing catch up rather than being the other way around (since the entire plot was Naruto chasing Sasuke).
Naruto is OP from the very beginning and the only thing that prevented him from being one is Kurama.

Yes, Sasuke is weak. But in the end, he made it to equal terms with Naruto (via lots of hand-me down power)

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as I said, Sasuke was a weak person that needs help. He is the one playing catch up rather than being the other way around (since the entire plot was Naruto chasing Sasuke).
Naruto is OP from the very beginning and the only thing that prevented him from being one is Kurama.

Yes, Sasuke is weak. But in the end, he made it to equal terms with Naruto (via lots of hand-me down power)
so basikaly ...u r agreeeing wit me????..rite?????..

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

First of all Naruto had Kurama chakra mixing with his, which greatly increased Naruto chakra. That may have made Naruto find it hard to control his chakra control, but his stamina and chakra was higher thanks to that.

Naruto having Kurama was a huge hand me down power.

Then later on Naruto is given 1-8 tailed beast, Yin Kurama as hand me down power and then Hagoromo chakra.

Compare the hand me down powers:

Naruto
  • 1st tail
  • 2nd tail
  • 3rd tail
  • 4th tail
  • 5th tail
  • 6th tail
  • 7th tail
  • 8th tail
  • Half 9th tail
  • Half 9th tail
  • Hagoromo
  • RSM
Sasuke
  • Curse Mark (which he lost and never got it back)
  • Drug to awaken pill (which does nothing since he lost the Curse Mark)
  • Hagoromo chakra
  • Rinnengan

Last edited:

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so basikaly ...u r agreeeing wit me????..rite?????..
If what you meant is Sasuke WAS weak and needed a lot of boost then yes. I do agree. But IS he weak? Not at the end of the series. He was equal to Naruto.

First of all Naruto had Kurama chakra mixing with his, which greatly increased Naruto chakra. That may have made Naruto find it hard to control his chakra control, but his stamina and chakra was higher thanks to that.

Naruto having Kurama was a huge hand me down power.

Then later on Naruto is given 1-8 tailed beast, Yin Kurama as hand me down power and then Hagoromo chakra.

Compare the hand me down powers:

Naruto
  • 1st tail
  • 2nd tail
  • 3rd tail
  • 4th tail
  • 5th tail
  • 6th tail
  • 7th tail
  • 8th tail
  • Half 9th tail
  • Half 9th tail
  • Hagoromo
  • RSM
Sasuke
  • Curse Mark (which he lost and never got it back)
  • Drug to awaken pill (which does nothing since he lost the Curse Mark)
  • Hagoromo chakra
  • Rinnengan

I see a lot of nitpick.

For one, Naruto is naturally a powerhouse since he is an Uzumaki. Which is one of the reasons why Uzumakis were the only ones to become Kurama's jins.

Another is whether or not his chakra control is learned or inherited. I would say the latter as Minato was crazy smart and have excellent chakra control (made rasengan). Naruto had to manage Kurama (as Kurama was powerful enough to negate the seal to mess his chakra flow up so Naruto would unseal him).

Lastly, those 9tails stuff.. WHY? That's just one entity.. Hardly calls for 9 separate powerups (not to mention you included 2 Kuramas).

As for Sasuke, you didn't include many things compared to Naruto.

Like Itachi's eyes. OR Hashirama cells.

"Hagoromo chakra" IDK man, sounds to me like RSM and Rinnegan.

So the list would be this:

Naruto:
  • Kurama
  • Hagoromo chakra
Sasuke:
  • Curse Mark
  • Itachi's eye
  • Hashirama cells
  • Hagoromo chakra
Like there weren't many hand me down powerups Naruto had to go through since his main detriment had been Kurama and even Kurama stated himself that he doesn't want Naruto borrowing power aside from his.

So IDK why you were picking individual seals as part of his "powerup" because I could squeeze out a couple of the Curse Mark stages if that is the case.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@wanderingcactus when Naruto got the tail beast chakra, Obito stated that something felt different about Naruto. Naruto gained higher power, the Bijuu KKG element and techniques.

Naruto told Killer Bee that Kurama chakra has been mixing his chakra for ages, which is why Naruto thought the risk wasn’t big to turn into KCM.

Minato gave Naruto Yang Kurama, but then Naruto got Yin Kurama making it a total of two Kurama.

I forgot to list Sasuke having Itachi eyes, as for Hashirama cells that isn’t accurate. If Sasuke did get Hashirama cells then were is Sasuke Mokuton?

Obito, Madara, Yamato and even Danzo got Mokuton. Heck Moegi in her data book has Mokuton, which we haven’t seen.

Sasuke has lost his CM, so it no longer counts. He has Itachi eyes and Hagoromo chakra. That makes it 2 active powers.

But Naruto he has 1-8 Bijuus and two Kuramas in him. He has Hagoromo chakra, that makes it 11 active power up.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will now make a short list which shows the current active handed powers, that both Naruto and Sasuke has:

Naruto
  • 1st tail
  • 2nd tail
  • 3rd tail
  • 4th tail
  • 5th tail
  • 6th tail
  • 7th tail
  • 8th tail
  • Yang Kurama
  • Yin Kurama
  • Hagoromo chakra

Sasuke
  • Itachi left eye
  • Itachi right eye
  • Hagoromo chakra

Naruto hasn’t lost any handed out powers, while Sasuke lost some of his handed out powers:
  • CM
  • White Snake Power
  • Orochimaru
  • 1-9 Bijuu on his Susano

Sasuke hasn’t shown to have access to Mokuton, so there is no evidence he has Hashirama cells. Everyone who has it can do Mokuton.

Last edited:

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@wanderingcactus when Naruto got the tail beast chakra, Obito stated that something felt different about Naruto. Naruto gained higher power, the Bijuu KKG element and techniques.

Naruto told Killer Bee that Kurama chakra has been mixing his chakra for ages, which is why Naruto thought the risk wasn’t big to turn into KCM.

Minato gave Naruto Yang Kurama, but then Naruto got Yin Kurama making it a total of two Kurama.

I forgot to list Sasuke having Itachi eyes, as for Hashirama cells that isn’t accurate. If Sasuke did get Hashirama cells then were is Sasuke Mokuton?

Obito, Madara, Yamato and even Danzo got Mokuton. Heck Moegi in her data book has Mokuton, which we haven’t seen.

Sasuke has lost his CM, so it no longer counts. He has Itachi eyes and Hagoromo chakra. That makes it 2 active powers.

But Naruto he has 1-8 Bijuus and two Kuramas in him. He has Hagoromo chakra, that makes it 11 active power up.

Again, that's nitpicking if we are counting all the bijuus.. At best the Yin and Yang Kuramas but that is still a bit, nitpicky.. I mean they are the same entity. Might as well count Itachi's eyes as 2 different powerups (since each eye does a different tech).

Also Sasuke did gain all of the bijuus as well (after Kaguya) so we might as well give him all the bijuus since we are making them count towards Naruto (unless you're still talking about the seal stages then again, same entity argument). As well as the nature of Naruto having all bijuu is untrue at all. He is not the jin of all of them. They simply meet with him in that Hagoromo space dimension (which is like asking whether or not to help him rather than actually using them as a part of him like Kurama). This is the main reason why he doesn't get to use their chakra unless he goes RSM. Still, whichever way you do it, either count the beasts for BOTH Sasuke and Naruto or only count Kurama.

As for Hashirama cells, IDK why he doesn't gain mokuton. He SHOULD have but I am guessing they did not want him to have it so he only gets a chakra and regen boost or whatever the Hashirama cells do. (I'm not sure but didn't Kabuto give him his dragon sage chakra too?)

Either way, he still has his Curse Mark as we got to see it in his showdown with Juubito when he covered Kurama with it (IDK why they dropped it). I might have missed or forgotten so just LMK.

Reactions: LightSo6p

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is just more talented than Sasuke. Imagine if Naruto kept six paths sage mode and Sasuke lost his rinnegan. That's basically what happened but in reverse. Naruto lost six paths sage but Sasuke kept his rinnegan and Naruto is still better bye far

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tute r u agrreing wit me or not????..
Depends, on which Sasuke you are talking about.. The Sasuke of the entire series or the end of the series Sasuke?

If it is the former then yes, Sasuke is a weak pathetic edgelord that only weak pathetic edgelords like.
IF it is the latter then no. Sasuke was meant to be on equal terms of Naruto so that he and Naruto will mutually destroy each other.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends, on which Sasuke you are talking about.. The Sasuke of the entire series or the end of the series Sasuke?

If it is the former then yes, Sasuke is a weak pathetic edgelord that only weak pathetic edgelords like.
IF it is the latter then no. Sasuke was meant to be on equal terms of Naruto so that he and Naruto will mutually destroy each other.
wich meanz u agree wit me??? rite????..