super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara has access to many of his powerful Rinnengan jutsu, but Sasuke doesn't bother to use his Rinnengan jutsu making it look like he can't access them except for Space Time.

Sasuke can do these things:
  • Absorb chakra
  • Chibaku Tensei to seal his enemy
  • Outer Path to connect Bijuus to his Susano
  • Levitate or flying as he did in skeleton Susano
  • Teleport and swap with someone or something
  • Space Time travel
The only Rinnengan jutsu Sasuke does are the one bolded.

Sasuke doesn't even bother learning Sage Mode at all to make him more powerful, it would suit him since he can be inside his Susano while he turns into Sage Mode. Heck he doesn't get his Curse Seal back from Orochimaru.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara has access to many of his powerful Rinnengan jutsu, but Sasuke doesn't bother to use his Rinnengan jutsu making it look like he can't access them except for Space Time.

Sasuke can do these things:
  • Absorb chakra
  • Chibaku Tensei to seal his enemy
  • Outer Path to connect Bijuus to his Susano
  • Levitate or flying as he did in skeleton Susano
  • Teleport and swap with someone or something
  • Space Time travel
The only Rinnengan jutsu Sasuke does are the one bolded.

Sasuke doesn't even bother learning Sage Mode at all to make him more powerful, it would suit him since he can be inside his Susano while he turns into Sage Mode. Heck he doesn't get his Curse Seal back from Orochimaru.
It's just crappy writing. Maybe the writer and mangaka are barred from using Sasuke and Naruto too much.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought you were against Boruto filler but because they help you bash Sasuke they are facts now? I'm disappointed.
I'm against the whole series, but this isn't bash. Sasuke being reduced to a scrub is canon (read the manga), and if he's beneath Burrito and Naruto then that's only factual @Yahcob13 will tell you that?
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see medias
Poor rouge, he's always been crying:lmao: