Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's happening again! Kishi's eliminating any chance we had to see an even remotely fair, post timeskip fight between Naruto and Sasuke. There's no way Naruto will recover from a Kyuubi transformation before team Hawk arrives. They're not going to take long to get to Konoha, especially not with Tobi there to possibly teleport everyone.

What do you see happening when Sasuke arrives?

Raiden

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's happening again! Kishi's eliminating any chance we had to see an even remotely fair, post timeskip fight between Naruto and Sasuke. There's no way Naruto will recover from a Kyuubi transformation before team Hawk arrives. They're not going to take long to get to Konoha, especially not with Tobi there to possibly teleport everyone.

He'll come out of the closet and kiss naruto

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this will give kishi the chance to be sasugay lover and kick the shit out of naruto when naruto is nearly dead after defeating pein and using kyuubi or then he will use his last sage mode clone

FaithMan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this will give kishi the chance to be sasugay lover and kick the shit out of naruto when naruto is nearly dead after defeating pein and using kyuubi or then he will use his last sage mode clone
It would be interesting to see Sasuke vs Kakashi fight tbh , but it will not happend :mad:

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's Ninja Handbook: A thousand years of prison rape

Seriously, Sasuke wants to kill elders, Hokage (maybe, and Danzou. I only know where Tsunade is, so I don't know if Sasuke will arrive until Pein is gone and Danzou is no longer hiding. Or he could conveniently show up when Danzou is having his coup de tat and kill him.

I'm not sure, but I believe that if Naruto rapidly heals using the Kyuubi he'll be OK unlike when he's suppressed by Yamato since that also suppresses the healing that the Kyuubi would provide.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sakura is saving her chakra so that she can knock him out. I wish....

Hakdaddy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

great point, Xero...methinks if that happens, Sas-gay (makes me sick) and team might then run off with Naruto and then the whole Konoha Krew will pursue and rescue much like they did when the 4 hooligans nabbed sasuke the first time.
then at the end will be a big 8 tails and 9 tails fight against Tobi/Madara and Kisame getting killed by Gai.

Renegade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
great point, Xero...methinks if that happens, Sas-gay (makes me sick) and team might then run off with Naruto and then the whole Konoha Krew will pursue and rescue much like they did when the 4 hooligans nabbed sasuke the first time.
then at the end will be a big 8 tails and 9 tails fight against Tobi/Madara and Kisame getting killed by Gai.
Why would he grab Naruto? He clearly has other intentions when he arrives in Konoha.

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would he grab Naruto? He clearly has other intentions when he arrives in Konoha.
This may be an order from Akatsuki, to grab Naruto. Whether Sasuke will obey or not I couldn't say but he may just do it to keep close with Madara for the time being.

leafeater said:
Seriously, Sasuke wants to kill elders, Hokage (maybe, and Danzou. I only know where Tsunade is, so I don't know if Sasuke will arrive until Pein is gone and Danzou is no longer hiding. Or he could conveniently show up when Danzou is having his coup de tat and kill him.

I'm not sure, but I believe that if Naruto rapidly heals using the Kyuubi he'll be OK unlike when he's suppressed by Yamato since that also suppresses the healing that the Kyuubi would provide.
He does want to slice up all of Konoha imo.. who silently thinks to themselves "I'm going to kill them all..." when they're planning not to harm anybody. lol

And for Naruto's regeneration, does Yamato really suppress that? Not so sure really. Though it's for certain that when Naruto goes Kyuubi beyond a certain point, he is bedridden for quite a while. (because of this Izuna I hope you're right)

My main concern is Naruto being a jackass and challenging Sasuke to a death match while he is at 10% strength.

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would seriously hurt my naruto pride if sasuke was to come back and own naruto in 0.000001 sec....I honestly think naruto is stronger right now, and it would piss me off that sasuke play the almighty again when he doesn't deserve it...

Hakdaddy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, since there's no point in destroying an already destroyed Konoha, what else is he gonna do...call up Sakura and have some IchiRamen? Throw some kunai around with Rock Lee?

At this point, he would only need to do something to get back on the good side of Madara since he failed miserably at getting the 8 tails. I don't see this happening but it would really hack me off if he did show up and bag Naruto when he was tired or weak.

animekoi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, since there's no point in destroying an already destroyed Konoha, what else is he gonna do...call up Sakura and have some IchiRamen? Throw some kunai around with Rock Lee?

At this point, he would only need to do something to get back on the good side of Madara since he failed miserably at getting the 8 tails. I don't see this happening but it would really hack me off if he did show up and bag Naruto when he was tired or weak.
u have a good point here..it would be kinda supid if it really happen&boring becus sasuke would be winning against someone who just used sage mode & the kniibi(misspell)

Renegade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I was talking about killing the elders you smart ass.