Naruto1217

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
All I've been hearing for the past two weeks is Sasuke is going to help Naruto defeat Madara and how Sasuke is going to turn good, but there has been absolutly, positively ZERO evidence to support these claims. :naruto:

Lets not forget the fact that Sasuke is off doing his own thing right now with Orochimaru and is gonna go see (for all we know) the wonderful wizard of Oz, or the fact the he wants nothing to do with Naruto except kill him. Not to mention the fact that he has said on multiple occasions that he wants to kill everyone in the village and make them all suffer. He even said after he and Itachi beat Kabuto that he was still going to go through with his plan.:sasuke:

Now I'm not gonna lie; Sasuke is a powerful ninja (very smart, very cunning and no doubt a prodige), but if you really think about it, he's never actually earned any of his power. All of his powers have been given to him by someone else. He got Amarasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanno from Itachi (and lets be fank here; he didn't beat Itachi, Itachi died of illness). He also got his Curseseal powers from Orochimaru (who know what else Oro gave Sasuke).:sasuke:

I leave it up to you guys. All I'm asking for is evidence as to why you think Sasuke is going to all of the sudden turn good and help out Naruto. That's it. :headband:

BlackBison

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It would be a way to finish what Itachi started. Also since 607 came out we can clearly see both guy and hachibi are defeated and kakashi can't handle obito on his own and naruto can't handle madara on his own. They need help and the other person strong enough to help is sasuke and like I said it would be a way for sasuke to finish Itachi work.

P.s. sasuke at the moment is questioning wether to destroy the village or help it because of ninjas like Itachi and shisui.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
All I've been hearing for the past two weeks is Sasuke is going to help Naruto defeat Madara and how Sasuke is going to turn good, but there has been absolutly, positively ZERO evidence to support these claims. :naruto:

Lets not forget the fact that Sasuke is off doing his own thing right now with Orochimaru and is gonna go see (for all we know) the wonderful wizard of Oz, or the fact the he wants nothing to do with Naruto except kill him. Not to mention the fact that he has said on multiple occasions that he wants to kill everyone in the village and make them all suffer. He even said after he and Itachi beat Kabuto that he was still going to go through with his plan.:sasuke:

Now I'm not gonna lie; Sasuke is a powerful ninja (very smart, very cunning and no doubt a prodige), but if you really think about it, he's never actually earned any of his power. All of his powers have been given to him by someone else. He got Amarasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanno from Itachi (and lets be fank here; he didn't beat Itachi, Itachi died of illness). He also got his Curseseal powers from Orochimaru (who know what else Oro gave Sasuke).:sasuke:

I leave it up to you guys. All I'm asking for is evidence as to why you think Sasuke is going to all of the sudden turn good and help out Naruto. That's it. :headband:
No its just the wish of some fans that whant to see sasuke helping naruto.... that is all !

The only thing know for us is that Sasuke and Naruto will have a epic battle when the time will come and yeah Naruto will beat him and turn him to the good side !

slaton02

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How is Sasuke gonna help? Honestly, what does Sasuke have currently that we know of that can help against Madara? It definitly isn't any Sharigan techs. The only way Sasuke can help is if that scroll is a power up and Oro and the rest have something.

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm not seeing that happening. Kishi said they will meet on the battlefield so people assumed he would help Naruto. But I think they will meet after the fight not during. Oro has no interest in the war, so I don't think they will be going near the battlefield, what place does Sasuke know well other than Konoha?

Naruto1217

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It would be a way to finish what Itachi started. Also since 607 came out we can clearly see both guy and hachibi are defeated and kakashi can't handle obito on his own and naruto can't handle madara on his own. They need help and the other person strong enough to help is sasuke and like I said it would be a way for sasuke to finish Itachi work.

P.s. sasuke at the moment is questioning wether to destroy the village or help it because of ninjas like Itachi and shisui.
How does this finish Itachi's work? Itachi's motives were the same as Obito, the only diffrence was that he asked Obito to not harm Konoha. :headband:

Last edited:

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Well Gai and Bee are pretty wiped I agree...I don't see Sasuke as the one to help out, instead I imagine it is the Konoha 11 and other members of the ASF....ONLY because Sasuke is going somewhere on his own. Also thank you for being one of the people to notice that Sasuke questioned his goals! It happened right after Itachi gives his story and parting words XD! I am hoping that somehow that will lead him into becomming an antihero at the least!!! Best example could be Shadow from the Sonic series lol.