Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I will say my opinion on some comments I have seen because I think its stupid)
Please think twice if you want to comment something rude its just childish :izuna:

Why do evryone think Naruto and Sasuke are the strongest?

READ(narutofans,sasuke fans, fanboys, fanboys haters LOL )

Madara, First hokage, Nagato, Minato, Itachi and many others are definetly stronger then naruto and sasuke. Maybe not forever but now they are.
Sasuke and Naruto would still beat them if they were in a fight. It would never have been easy but they would win. The reason is simple they are the main characthers they can only lose to the other main. (Captain obvious I knoow) ;)

PS maybe naruto and sasuke are stronger them som of the people but see the point not that little detail

And I think Sasuke gets a lot off powerups and Naruto cant win a fight for himself without the fox power. I know he took it from the fox but still it would be more awsome if he did win without it sometime.

Last edited:

Ryuu..

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think Naruto and Sasuke are the strongest........

So6p, Hashirama, Tobirama, Madara, Nagato, Hiruzen and Minato easily surpass them IMO. Don't know about Itachi because Sasuke EMS is likely > Itachi MS.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

So6p, Hashirama, Tobirama, Madara, Nagato, Hiruzen and Minato easily surpass them IMO. Don't know about Itachi because Sasuke EMS is likely > Itachi MS.
I didnt say they were stronger read again there are many stronger but they will win because they are MAIN :)

In the first part of the fight it was 3vs3..
But not in the end so it makes a difference if you like it or not :)

Last edited by a moderator:

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Hello. Don't wanna sound fanboyish but I'll just say it.

How would Madara(non Edo), Hashirama, Nagato, Hiruzen, Minato and Tobirama last against current Naruto?

The Riddlerr

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
He probably meant a Main Character is only killed by another Main Character... As for Naruto and Sasuke being the strongest - Soon, but definitely not now... And it would also come down to match ups, would it not? For instance - Sasuke might be able to defeat Hashirama when he's stronger, but Naruto would never be able to because he now relies too heavily on the Kyuubi's Chakra - The very same Chakra which Hashirama is capable of suppressing... This could potentially also come down to Itachi, Madara, Izuna, Tobi and even Sasuke himself against Naruto but from what we've seen... Even the EMS itself can have its control broken over the Kyuubi where as Hashirama's Mokuton has been shown to be completely absolute.

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Who do you think would be able to beat 5 Biju apart from SO6P?

You must be registered for see images

Just to remind people of how much of a punch Naruto currently has. 5 Minutes of this followed by Kyuubi cloak mode. Once that wears off, Sage Mode.

Who can fight that atm?

Status
Not open for further replies.