SasukeFtw

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
we don't know the full extent of EMS or the full extent of naruto chakra mode so this fails
u fail cuz u told me on the other thread that sasuke will loose against naruto cuz he got the kuybi and so on but u dont kno wat sasuke will get and wat naruto will hav mabye sasuke will have god power no one knos yet exept kishi so if u dont kno the power naruto will hav than y did u say he will beat sasuke so u fail sir good day :D ou and its about guessing cuz u when someone says neji vs nagato u dont kno byakugan could see the real pains chakra and kill him but u dont kno or naruto could save neji for some resons this is all guessing

PatrickMcD

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well I can tell you this much Naruto is the main character so these whole "who's gonna win guys?" thread are pretty irrelevant.......Naruto will win for this simple reason, his ultimate goal is to become Hokage right? Well I'm positive that we will see this come to pass because it's the main plot point of the whole story correct? No fans of Naruto would be satisfied if he didn't end up Hokage.....So to sum this up if Naruto doesn't in some way, shape or form "save" Sasuke he won't allow himself to be Hokage, He's said this multiple times throughout the Manga "If I can't save one friend, how can I be Hokage?" So just by understanding stories and the ultimate end that EVERYONE wants to see with Naruto achieving his goal.....I say Naruto wins, and in someway "saves" Sasuke

Iruka

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Well I can tell you this much Naruto is the main character so these whole "who's gonna win guys?" thread are pretty irrelevant.......Naruto will win for this simple reason, his ultimate goal is to become Hokage right? Well I'm positive that we will see this come to pass because it's the main plot point of the whole story correct? No fans of Naruto would be satisfied if he didn't end up Hokage.....So to sum this up if Naruto doesn't in some way, shape or form "save" Sasuke he won't allow himself to be Hokage, He's said this multiple times throughout the Manga "If I can't save one friend, how can I be Hokage?" So just by understanding stories and the ultimate end that EVERYONE wants to see with Naruto achieving his goal.....I say Naruto wins, and in someway "saves" Sasuke
Flawless logic, even if some twists are added the result should be as described.

jack532

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if its all kages vs naruto and sasuke then naruto and sasuke have enough chance to beat the kages. sasuke alone fought and was able to stand against the kages with his blurry eyes now when he have ems no one knows to which extent his powers has incresead .

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
u fail cuz u told me on the other thread that sasuke will loose against naruto cuz he got the kuybi and so on but u dont kno wat sasuke will get and wat naruto will hav mabye sasuke will have god power no one knos yet exept kishi so if u dont kno the power naruto will hav than y did u say he will beat sasuke so u fail sir good day :D ou and its about guessing cuz u when someone says neji vs nagato u dont kno byakugan could see the real pains chakra and kill him but u dont kno or naruto could save neji for some resons this is all guessing
actuali u fail sir..there u were comparing 1 v 1 ...even though the extent of the individual powers are unknwn..its irrelevant...here it is relevant:)
..neji vs nagato was a reali bad example...neji is a close combat fighter..nagato wont even let neji get near him (push+pull)

SasukeFtw

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ill be more than happy fot naruto to die and burn lol

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if its all kages vs naruto and sasuke then naruto and sasuke have enough chance to beat the kages. sasuke alone fought and was able to stand against the kages with his blurry eyes now when he have ems no one knows to which extent his powers has incresead .
suske went against 3 kages..on each occasion he was saved from a near death situation..i.e got his ass handed to him

...i get the feeling suske will die, (itachi's mission will finali be completed)..n if naruto dusn wana b hokage b'cuz he cudn save suske..he'l proli end up like jiraiya goin around perving on women lol

Last edited:

SasukeFtw

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
actuali u fail sir..there u were comparing 1 v 1 ...even though the extent of the individual powers are unknwn..its irrelevant...here it is relevant:)
..neji vs nagato was a reali bad example...neji is a close combat fighter..nagato wont even let neji get near him (push+pull)
nope i kno it relevant here and it was there as well cuz its the same threath basiclly but with diffrent charectarc fighting and i piced neji cuz of his byakugan ownedU_UU_U

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
nope i kno it relevant here and it was there as well cuz its the same threath basiclly but with diffrent charectarc fighting and i piced neji cuz of his byakugan ownedU_UU_U
actuali no its not the same thread..suske vs naruto is somethin that will actuali take place n the fans have enough info to make a logical hypothesis, where as this thread is pureli based on individual abilities..which are hard to compare if u dont know their full extent
i myself am a fan of the byakugan but it doesn't compare wit the rinnegan..if they were to fight 100% of the time the rinnegan would win so i reali dont see the logic of ur comparison

SasukeFtw

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
actuali no its not the same thread..suske vs naruto is somethin that will actuali take place n the fans have enough info to make a logical hypothesis, where as this thread is pureli based on individual abilities..which are hard to compare if u dont know their full extent
i myself am a fan of the byakugan but it doesn't compare wit the rinnegan..if they were to fight 100% of the time the rinnegan would win so i reali dont see the logic of ur comparison
evryone knos rinngengan will own byakugan but if neji was fighting pain he would be able to find nagato because of his abilitys ou and who knos mabye naruto will help sasuke cuz the kage want to kill him they team up to kill the kage :)

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
raikage, the 1st and minato would be enough to own them. first can fuk out the foxes chakra, raikage would be fast enough to kill any uchiha and minato just cause he's there fail safe
theres 5 villages with 4-5 kages per village...rest of them will have to settle for a cup of tea and discussion on climate change xd

SasukeFtw

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
raikage, the 1st and minato would be enough to own them. first can fuk out the foxes chakra, raikage would be fast enough to kill any uchiha and minato just cause he's there fail safe
raikage will get pirced in the di@@ wid the susanoo arriows naruto already suparrsed minato and sasuke supparsed 1rst cuz naruto and sasuke final fight is supposed to be legendry but how can it be if naruto dosnt suparss minato, first and madara and same gose for sasuke on if he dosnt suparss those 3 charectars so how would raikage vs killer bee be more legendry than naruto vs sasuke when both bee and raikage are weaker and less important

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
evryone knos rinngengan will own byakugan but if neji was fighting pain he would be able to find nagato because of his abilitys ou and who knos mabye naruto will help sasuke cuz the kage want to kill him they team up to kill the kage :)
umm there is a limit to how far the byakugan see's...hinata fought yahiko/pain ..neji's vision isn that much greater than hers
u do kno what vs means right? the onli wai naruto will help suske is by bringing him to the light..not join suske into the dark..stop wit ur dumb arguments:flaw:
raikage will get pirced in the di@@ wid the susanoo arriows naruto already suparrsed minato and sasuke supparsed 1rst cuz naruto and sasuke final fight is supposed to be legendry but how can it be if naruto dosnt suparss minato, first and madara and same gose for sasuke on if he dosnt suparss those 3 charectars so how would raikage vs killer bee be more legendry than naruto vs sasuke when both bee and raikage are weaker and less important
last tym suske got cocky wit the kage's he nearli died 4/4 ..each time was saved by some1...i dunt think he'd b able to take on 20+ of them :flaw:

Last edited:

Venus

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
naruto hasn't surpassed his father yet. raikage can still drop bee. sasuke has eternal ems. im guessing so far that his eyes just wont bleed but ems dont give him eternal chakra. minato could seal naruto or sasuke like he sealed the fox, that easy and then itl be 3 against 1. if you put the other kages in then itl b unfair. minato seals naruto and the 3rd hokage seals sasuke, the wont be able to do shit

SasukeFtw

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
naruto hasn't surpassed his father yet. raikage can still drop bee. sasuke has eternal ems. im guessing so far that his eyes just wont bleed but ems dont give him eternal chakra. minato could seal naruto or sasuke like he sealed the fox, that easy and then itl be 3 against 1. if you put the other kages in then itl b unfair. minato seals naruto and the 3rd hokage seals sasuke, the wont be able to do shit
altho i dont like naruto i hav to admit naruto will easly take out minato with his fox mode ( i forgot what its called) and sasuke will obiviasly get new jutsu if he wants to beat naruto he has to sasuke will pawn raikage with full susanoo also with amaterasu on it also his genjutsu will be like itachis or suparrs his hell just use genjutsu on the other kages the end no one can even hurt sasuke and naruto right now exept madara and mabye sakura lol

SasukeFtw

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
since when did i say minato and 3rd i mean all kages that are alive :p