NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He hasn't been able to show it even during his fights wid shin Nd the balded sharingan dude.

Also, neither he or naruto have the hermit chakra any longer. Narutos kyuubi + sage mode was sth he displayed before meeting hagoromo in the 1st place.

The new uchiha clan on display is probably going to waste him(sasuke) , followed by a swift increase in saradas powers(due to emo uchiha genes), and the young generation will surpass the old one.

The rinnegan is just too haxxed, sasuke would have to be a blundering buffoon to fail at killing a mere mangekyuo user if he still had such a power.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In Shin fight, he didn't need the Rinnegan. Fighting Shin was a piece of cake in his base mode.
And we haven't seen the bald dude's fight yet, so no need to speculate.

Plus, Naruto has RSM, so from that we can conclude, that Sasuke has Rinnegan as well.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a retard to believe in fake scan and refuse the official scan "i lost".
Get the **** out here fapper and use viz scans next time to proof something.
The original raws are out.Organic Dinosaur translated it and MS seems to be correct

"Sarada…will you please believe in just this much?
Your father is an admirable shinobi, moreso than anyone else"

youRLord

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop those bs
In the last panel of gaiden 5 you can see the rinnegan...
Zoom it, there are circles

Last edited:

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[JUTSU][/JUTSU]
In Shin fight, he didn't need the Rinnegan. Fighting Shin was a piece of cake in his base mode.
And we haven't seen the bald dude's fight yet, so no need to speculate.

Plus, Naruto has RSM, so from that we can conclude, that Sasuke has Rinnegan as well.
Naruto has BSM, no proof there's any of the rikudo sages chakra involved.

Okay, everybody listen up. Re read the fight when naruto and sasuke came back to life after meeting hagoromo. Their techs were on a whole different level, and that was against a juubi Jin madara. Why hasn't sasuke just used amenotijikara to teleport and stab shin? Or limbo, which could solo anyone without the rinnegan? Shin or anyone else can't do shit against a clone he can't even see.

So unless I see a rinnegan tech or a hermit chakra tech, he doesn't have it. Simple as that.

Bangimaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[JUTSU][/JUTSU]

Naruto has BSM, no proof there's any of the rikudo sages chakra involved.

Okay, everybody listen up. Re read the fight when naruto and sasuke came back to life after meeting hagoromo. Their techs were on a whole different level, and that was against a juubi Jin madara. Why hasn't sasuke just used amenotijikara to teleport and stab shin? Or limbo, which could solo anyone without the rinnegan? Shin or anyone else can't do shit against a clone he can't even see.

So unless I see a rinnegan tech or a hermit chakra tech, he doesn't have it. Simple as that.
I think you need the full sages power to use limbo, not just half of it, so I doubt sasuke can use limbo, remember naruto could also feel it.