[Discussion] Sasuke can use Six Path abilities. Heres why.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I make this thread because there was another thread (Link) where a lot of people seemed to believe that Sasuke could not use the Six Path abilities. He can.

It is stated that when gaining the Rinnegan anyone who has it can use the Six Paths abilities. I also saw someone say that Sasuke only has a few Six Paths abilities because he hasn't used all the abilities of Six Path, which is just nonsense. Others say that he doesn't have any at all and the times where he has used them were non-cannon or fan-made.

Here is some evidence that he can use the abilities.

Chibaku Tensei.
The first is from the movie, but just to show that he actually used it and can use it in Boruto.
You must be registered to see images

Universal pull.
He did use universal pull, but that was filler and a lot of people don't care about filler.

Chakra Absorption or also known as the Preta Path.

Sasuke legit has no reason to use all of the Six Paths. Nagato did because his original body was weak. Saying that Sasuke can't use all the Six Path abilities is like saying Madara can't either. We haven't seen Madara use Human Path yet or the Naraka Path or the Asura Path and Madara didn't use them because he didn't need to, which is the same for Sasuke. Why should he use them? I also saw a person say that Sasuke could use the Naraka Path or the Asura Path to get his arm back. Which in theory he could, but he didn't do it because of the story.

If there is anything I missed please leave that in the comments.

Thank you for reading. :giggle:(y)

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke was nerfed and that's the only reason why Naruto won their last battle as rivals. If he was allowed to utilize the Rin'negan's full potential, Naruto would have lost without any shadow of a doubt.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To deny it is simply an argument from ignorance fallacy. It would be equivalent to saying that the 3rd hokage did not know all of Konoha's jutsu because he never showed feats of all the Jutsu's in Konoha.
Or saying that Jiraiya couldn't use frog kata, because we never saw him use it.

I agree with you mate.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no, the reason why Sasuke and Naruto for that matter can't use the 6 paths is because Boruto and nerfing.

Also it is most likely that the 6 paths powers were split between Naruto and Sasuke so they cannot use everything and would have to rely on each other if they wish to use all of it.

This is also given by the visual cue of Sasuke only gaining one Rinnegan eye. "But it is tomoed" that is because it is sharing a sharingan. I'm surprised it didn't keep the Mangekyu pattern and just a tomoed sharingan.

In any case, whether or not he has ALL 6 paths are moot since Naruto will gain the same treatment and gain access to ALL 6 paths tech.
Another point is that they will take away from the next gen. There's a reason why in the epilogue (when Sarada's open ended conclusion of who her mother truly was) manga was released, Naruto and Sasuke were suddenly unable to do anything.

The only thing that remained consistent is Sasuke and that is only his ability to travel across dimensions and his Ameno.

Also I'd take the so called "filler" treat feat. Sasuke already portrayed that he can use it before, IDK why he can't still.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no, the reason why Sasuke and Naruto for that matter can't use the 6 paths is because Boruto and nerfing.

Also it is most likely that the 6 paths powers were split between Naruto and Sasuke so they cannot use everything and would have to rely on each other if they wish to use all of it.

This is also given by the visual cue of Sasuke only gaining one Rinnegan eye. "But it is tomoed" that is because it is sharing a sharingan. I'm surprised it didn't keep the Mangekyu pattern and just a tomoed sharingan.

In any case, whether or not he has ALL 6 paths are moot since Naruto will gain the same treatment and gain access to ALL 6 paths tech.
Another point is that they will take away from the next gen. There's a reason why in the epilogue (when Sarada's open ended conclusion of who her mother truly was) manga was released, Naruto and Sasuke were suddenly unable to do anything.

The only thing that remained consistent is Sasuke and that is only his ability to travel across dimensions and his Ameno.

Also I'd take the so called "filler" treat feat. Sasuke already portrayed that he can use it before, IDK why he can't still.
Naruto cant use the Six Paths? I was talking about the Six Paths Of Pain abilities, which only Rinnegan users can use, and clearly Naruto doesn't have a Rinnegan.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto cant use the Six Paths? I was talking about the Six Paths Of Pain abilities, which only Rinnegan users can use, and clearly Naruto doesn't have a Rinnegan.

Well the 6 Paths of Pain is really just the Otsutsuki techs.

I've had a hypothesis that the Otsutsuki (aliens not the clan) are the Sages themselves. They have their own affinity. Like how Toad, Snake and Slug, and other animals teach their affinities to their students.

Pain's 6 Paths came from the chakra store in the Rinnegan.
Sasuke having Rinnegan means is a no brainer that he has them but Naruto does as well but does not need the eyes for it.

From what I can gather, because Madara's eyes are special and completed, he can use all 6 Paths.
Whereas Naruto and Sasuke can only use 3 out of the 6 because they are not true Hagoromo level Sages.

You need both body (Sage Mode) and eyes (Rinnegan) to use them. Hagoromo's seal was merely a boost to get Naruto and Sasuke to his level. This is one of the main reasons why Sasuke only has one Rinnegan (also because Kishi wants a Guts character, even though there's already Zabuza).

So either Sasuke can use all 6 Paths, and by extension so does Naruto as well. OR Sasuke can only do 3 and Naruto can do the other 3 that he cannnot (which is the most likely case).

Kin
399💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s really just that Kishi for whatever reason wanted Nagato to be literally the only rinnegan user to use all six abilities. And besides, he even got that rinnegan from Madara to begin with.
Any reason for the others not using it is all down to the author.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: minamoto

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Chibaku Tensei in Burrito is from the filler anime. Sasgay doesn't use his 6 paths techs or his lightning variants any more. Heck he was even nerfed at the end of the series, so he doesn't solo Noodles. Anyway, he only has 5 moves in Burrito. They are fire ball, Ama, Chidori Katana, Ameno and Susa. If he used anything above them, Burrito wouldn't be able to shine as the MC. He's a trash tier MC from a trash tier series.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the 6 Paths of Pain is really just the Otsutsuki techs.

I've had a hypothesis that the Otsutsuki (aliens not the clan) are the Sages themselves. They have their own affinity. Like how Toad, Snake and Slug, and other animals teach their affinities to their students.

Pain's 6 Paths came from the chakra store in the Rinnegan.
Sasuke having Rinnegan means is a no brainer that he has them but Naruto does as well but does not need the eyes for it.

From what I can gather, because Madara's eyes are special and completed, he can use all 6 Paths.
Whereas Naruto and Sasuke can only use 3 out of the 6 because they are not true Hagoromo level Sages.

You need both body (Sage Mode) and eyes (Rinnegan) to use them. Hagoromo's seal was merely a boost to get Naruto and Sasuke to his level. This is one of the main reasons why Sasuke only has one Rinnegan (also because Kishi wants a Guts character, even though there's already Zabuza).

So either Sasuke can use all 6 Paths, and by extension so does Naruto as well. OR Sasuke can only do 3 and Naruto can do the other 3 that he cannnot (which is the most likely case).
What?

The theory or whatever of the Otsutsuki being the sages is a little stupid, at least to me. I might not be understanding it correctly, so please elaborate.

It is legit stated that you need a Rinnegan to use the Six Paths Of Pain abilities, so Naruto can not use them. You don't need both Sage Mode and Rinnegan to use the Six Paths Of Pain abilities? You only need the Rinnegan. :ROFLMAO:

The reason why Sasuke only has one Rinnegan is that Hagoromo gave most of his chakra to his son Asura and not having enough chakra to give to Naruto and Sasuke later on. So that ended up with Sasuke not gaining the full Rinnegan and even if Naruto get the chakra, he still needed the eye to use the Six Paths Of Pain abilities. So the fact is that Naruto has no chance in using the Six Paths Of Pain abilities.

The most likely scenario is that Sasuke can either use 6 or 3 and Naruto can use 0.

There is no evidence to support your claim of Naruto having Six Paths Of Pain abilities, so I can say with one hundred percent that Naruto does not have the Six Paths Of Pain.

It could be debated if Kaguya and the other Otsutsuki could use the Six Paths Of Pain or not. I have seen people debate it before, but can't seem to find the debate anywhere. I don't think it was on animebase, it could have been, but I don't remember to be completely honest with you.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto's Rikudo abilities were half taken away. Naruto had Rikudo abilities when he had all 9 tailed beasts. For Naruto it was that mixture of chakra which created half of Rikudo Sennin's chakra. Sasuke was given Rinnegan, which was his half of Rikudo Sennin's chakra. Naruto basically got rid of most of the tailed beasts chakra in his body, meaning that he doesnt have enough now to regain his half of Rikudo Sennin's chakra. Sasuke kept his half basically, keeping the abilites with it. Also Boruto is mega s**t, so they nerfed him and Sasu. I hate Boruto.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so why u do deny madara kanui ability?!?!??!?!
We know that it was originally Obito's abilities. There is a lot of evidence for Kamui being Obito's ability and not Madara's. There is not a lot of evidence that it is Madara's and I already explained why it wasn't Madara's ability.
Post automatically merged:

Naruto's Rikudo abilities were half taken away. Naruto had Rikudo abilities when he had all 9 tailed beasts. For Naruto it was that mixture of chakra which created half of Rikudo Sennin's chakra. Sasuke was given Rinnegan, which was his half of Rikudo Sennin's chakra. Naruto basically got rid of most of the tailed beasts chakra in his body, meaning that he doesnt have enough now to regain his half of Rikudo Sennin's chakra. Sasuke kept his half basically, keeping the abilites with it. Also Boruto is mega s**t, so they nerfed him and Sasu. I hate Boruto.
Ya Boruto is complete shit. The Naruto series was ruined by Boruto.

• Angry
  • Love
Reactions: -Best- and Kakooli

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is legit stated that you need a Rinnegan to use the Six Paths Of Pain abilities, so Naruto can not use them. You don't need both Sage Mode and Rinnegan to use the Six Paths Of Pain abilities? You only need the Rinnegan.
Not really since Naruto gained some Paths abilities as well.
One most notable one is saving Might Guy.
Another is restoring Kakashi's eye out of thin air.
The fact that he can use the black rods (from TSO) means that he has some Paths.

There is also a reason why Naruto has some abilities than Sasuke lacks but they can both use one another's.
For example, Sasuke not having the TSO and rods but is able to manipulate it.
Those are Rinnegan abilties that we see on Pain and his puppets. We also see them used by Momoshiki.

These feats alone will refute Naruto not having Rinnegan techs despite not having Rinnegan.

Another part of it is Toneri's usage of said 6 Paths. While the Tenseigan and Rinnegan are different doujutsus, they do hold similar techniques when attaining Rikudou Sennin level (which is what you unlock when you get those eyes/body).

The theory or whatever of the Otsutsuki being the sages is a little stupid, at least to me. I might not be understanding it correctly, so please elaborate

My theory is that the aliens themselves are Sages of the 6 Paths. Much like the Great Snake, Toad, and Slug Sages, Hagoromo and Hamura are the Great Sages of 6 Paths.

Which means that in order to have the 6 Paths, you must learn from them or at least get their powers in some way (in this case, through transmigration and blood relation).

Hamura also exhibit some orbs and Toneri were able to create things. He also built the moon up. It would not surprise me if he helped create the moon together with Hagoromo rather than just Hagoromo alone.

Which means that the 6 Paths is not strictly a Rinnegan technique but an entirely different thing.

We know the requirement to use the Rinnegan to begin with: Sharingan + special senjutsu. The eyes and body. One cannot use without the other.

To say it is a Rinnegan only ability is to have fallacy. While it is true that one MUST have a Rinnegan, it does not mean that it is a Rinnegan technique only.

Much to the examples of Hamura, Toneri and Naruto. They were able to use "Rinnegan techs" despite having NO Rinnegan.

The reason why Sasuke only has one Rinnegan is that Hagoromo gave most of his chakra to his son Asura and not having enough chakra to give to Naruto and Sasuke later on.
The real reason why Sasuke has one eye is because Guts from Berserk. Much of the same reason why older Naruto looks like Guts as well as Sasuke not having a left arm.

Aesthetic reasoning aside, there is no real proof to back your claim of "One-eyed Sasuke is due to Asura".

Hagoromo passed on the teachings of Ninshuu. It is his school that he passed on to Asura. Much like an emperor giving his title to someone else rather than giving it to the eldest and closest relative.
Remember, Hagoromo split the chakra into 9 beasts instead of being inherited by Asura or Indra.
Hagoromo is a Sage. He simply taught Asura Ninshuu because Indra was already strong enough.
There is no power passing on to Asura that Hagoromo did. He was not given any powerups whatsoever.

What Hagoromo gave Sasuke and Naruto are completely different things. They are Hagoromo's and Hamura's sealing marks.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really since Naruto gained some Paths abilities as well.
One most notable one is saving Might Guy.
Another is restoring Kakashi's eye out of thin air.
The fact that he can use the black rods (from TSO) means that he has some Paths.

There is also a reason why Naruto has some abilities than Sasuke lacks but they can both use one another's.
For example, Sasuke not having the TSO and rods but is able to manipulate it.
Those are Rinnegan abilties that we see on Pain and his puppets. We also see them used by Momoshiki.

These feats alone will refute Naruto not having Rinnegan techs despite not having Rinnegan.

Another part of it is Toneri's usage of said 6 Paths. While the Tenseigan and Rinnegan are different doujutsus, they do hold similar techniques when attaining Rikudou Sennin level (which is what you unlock when you get those eyes/body).

My theory is that the aliens themselves are Sages of the 6 Paths. Much like the Great Snake, Toad, and Slug Sages, Hagoromo and Hamura are the Great Sages of 6 Paths.

Which means that in order to have the 6 Paths, you must learn from them or at least get their powers in some way (in this case, through transmigration and blood relation).

Hamura also exhibit some orbs and Toneri were able to create things. He also built the moon up. It would not surprise me if he helped create the moon together with Hagoromo rather than just Hagoromo alone.

Which means that the 6 Paths is not strictly a Rinnegan technique but an entirely different thing.

We know the requirement to use the Rinnegan to begin with: Sharingan + special senjutsu. The eyes and body. One cannot use without the other.

To say it is a Rinnegan only ability is to have fallacy. While it is true that one MUST have a Rinnegan, it does not mean that it is a Rinnegan technique only.

Much to the examples of Hamura, Toneri and Naruto. They were able to use "Rinnegan techs" despite having NO Rinnegan.

The real reason why Sasuke has one eye is because Guts from Berserk. Much of the same reason why older Naruto looks like Guts as well as Sasuke not having a left arm.

Aesthetic reasoning aside, there is no real proof to back your claim of "One-eyed Sasuke is due to Asura".

Hagoromo passed on the teachings of Ninshuu. It is his school that he passed on to Asura. Much like an emperor giving his title to someone else rather than giving it to the eldest and closest relative.
Remember, Hagoromo split the chakra into 9 beasts instead of being inherited by Asura or Indra.
Hagoromo is a Sage. He simply taught Asura Ninshuu because Indra was already strong enough.
There is no power passing on to Asura that Hagoromo did. He was not given any powerups whatsoever.

What Hagoromo gave Sasuke and Naruto are completely different things. They are Hagoromo's and Hamura's sealing marks.
Naruto does not have Six Paths Of Pain abilities.

He only gave Gai some of his chakras to keep him alive, Sakura also gave chakra to Obito a few chapters later. It's not a Six Path ability.
Naruto used his Six Paths Yang Seal, which he got from Hagoromo and that was what allowed Naruto to heal Kakashi's eye.
Naruto has never used Black Rods, the so-called rods he used in the war were his truth-seeking orbs which he shaped into rods.

Toneri also never used any Six Paths abilities either. He did use Truth-Seeking Orbs like Naruto but never used any Six Paths abilities.

Oh, well the only way to get Six Paths is from Hagoromo and his fellow Otsutsuki's. That is not much of a theory when we already know that, but sure.

Truth Seeking Orbs is not a Six Paths Of Pain ability. It's something you get from having Six Paths Senjutsu.

Hamura and Hagoromo did create the moon, that was stated and shown as well.

To get the Rinnegan you need a Sharingan and the DNA from either the Uzumaki clan or the Senju clan, both should in theory work.

Six Paths Of Pain is a Rinnegan exclusive, it was stated in the manga, anime and even the databooks.

Again, Truth Seeking Orbs are not Rinnegan abilities. It is an ability you gain while using the Six Paths Senjutsu.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This'll be my only reply!

It is stated that when gaining the Rinnegan anyone who has it can use the Six Paths abilities.
I assume that you're referring to what Konan said in chapter 449. That was a different Rinnegan. The Rinnegan that Nagato had was created by Madara with the help of Hashirama's cells and Ashura and Indura's Chakra, while Sasuke got his from Hagomoro.

Sasuke legit has no reason to use all of the Six Paths. Nagato did because his original body was weak. Saying that Sasuke can't use all the Six Path abilities is like saying Madara can't either. We haven't seen Madara use Human Path yet or the Naraka Path or the Asura Path and Madara didn't use them because he didn't need to, which is the same for Sasuke. Why should he use them? I also saw a person say that Sasuke could use the Naraka Path or the Asura Path to get his arm back. Which in theory he could, but he didn't do it because of the story.

If there is anything I missed please leave that in the comments.
Just because Sasuke can two of the Rinnegan Abilities that Nagato had doesn't mean that he can use all 6 of them.

Example

One person can do these abilities

Run 20 milles

Do a split for an hour

Lift a car

If I only did 1 of these would it be safe to assume that I can do all 3?

No & that's basically what you're saying when make the statement that just because Sasuke can use all of the abilities that Nagato had just because he only used 2 of them in the canon timeline. There was never an actual.

You said that there would be no reason for Sasuke to use all of the Rinnegan Abilities that Nagato had.

I can think of a

If he had all of the 6 Paths abilities then why not use the Gedo Statue to momentarily hold Kaguya just to buy them or at least attempt to use them. Why didn't he mix Ashura's ability to combine with his Chidori or other jutsu?

I'm sure that a lot of Sasuke fans would've like to see this as well.

I'm aware that Sasuke can summon snakes and hawks,but if he had all of their abilities then why didn't he use Animal Paths Summonings, which would've multiplied after getting destroyed.

That would've helped him against Kaguya,Momokishi and the Final Valley Part 2, Momokishi, Urakishi and Jigen.
Post automatically merged:

Sasuke was nerfed and that's the only reason why Naruto won their last battle as rivals. If he was allowed to utilize the Rin'negan's full potential, Naruto would have lost without any shadow of a doubt.
This'll be my only response. If you want to talk about nerfed there were abilities Naruto didn't use in that fight either
1,000 SC

Toad Sage Mode

Frog Kumite, which Kishi could've had him do to combat Sasuke's taijutsu.

Oodama Rasengan

Sage Art Oodama Rasengan

The Bijuu Chakra that was given to him

These were abilities Naruto didn't use in that battle either.

Last edited: