[Discussion] Sasuke can use Six Path abilities. Heres why.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This'll be my only reply!

I assume that you're referring to what Konan said in chapter 449. That was a different Rinnegan. The Rinnegan that Nagato had was created by Madara with the help of Hashirama's cells and Ashura and Indura's Chakra, while Sasuke got his from Hagomoro.

Just because Sasuke can two of the Rinnegan Abilities that Nagato had doesn't mean that he can use all 6 of them.

Example

One person can do these abilities

Run 20 milles

Do a split for an hour

Lift a car

If I only did 1 of these would it be safe to assume that I can do all 3?

No & that's basically what you're saying when make the statement that just because Sasuke can use all of the abilities that Nagato had just because he only used 2 of them in the canon timeline. There was never an actual.

You said that there would be no reason for Sasuke to use all of the Rinnegan Abilities that Nagato had.

I can think of a

If he had all of the 6 Paths abilities then why not use the Gedo Statue to momentarily hold Kaguya just to buy them or at least attempt to use them. Why didn't he mix Ashura's ability to combine with his Chidori or other jutsu?

I'm sure that a lot of Sasuke fans would've like to see this as well.

I'm aware that Sasuke can summon snakes and hawks,but if he had all of their abilities then why didn't he use Animal Paths Summonings, which would've multiplied after getting destroyed.

That would've helped him against Kaguya,Momokishi and the Final Valley Part 2, Momokishi, Urakishi and Jigen.
Post automatically merged:

This'll be my only response. If you want to talk about nerfed there were abilities Naruto didn't use in that fight either
1,000 SC

Toad Sage Mode

Frog Kumite, which Kishi could've had him do to combat Sasuke's taijutsu.

Oodama Rasengan

Sage Art Oodama Rasengan

The Bijuu Chakra that was given to him

These were abilities Naruto didn't use in that battle either.
A Rinnegan is a Rinnegan, the only difference is the design.

Your counter-argument is so stupid. It is legit stated that anyone who has the Rinnegan can use all the Six Paths Of Pain abilities. If Sasuke could use some, then he should also be able to use the rest.

Your counter-argument is like saying if we saw a person with Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and they used Susanoo Ribcage, then I can say that the person can't use full Susanoo because we haven't seen them use full Susanoo. Just because we haven't seen Sasuke use the rest of the Six Paths Of Pain abilities doesn't mean he can't use them, again everyone with a Rinnegan can use the Six Paths Of Pain abilities.

If Sasuke uses the rest of the Six Paths Of Pain abilities, the battle would have been over before it was even started.

It is only the hound that Nagato that can multiple if the other also could, then why didn't Nagato do that in basically all of his battles? We also don't know if the summons that Nagato has is summons you get when gaining the Rinnegan or not.

Again, if Sasuke did use the rest then it wouldn't have been much of a fight for Sasuke and pretty boring for us to read because Sasuke would just stomp them all. Basically they nerfed Sasuke on purpose.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
technically yes!..
Chibaku Tensei is not a path btw.
Rinnegan is not COAT

The problem is, he's never seen them used before to know how to use them. (He's a copy ninja, the sharingan) He learned what he knows through copying but only to advance the tech himself & his chakra pool is not as huge as folks would like it to be. The Rinne is a hax doujutsu which needs lots of chakra to handle correctly which is why Madara chose a bloodline with high chakra pools to handle it or only sages & JJ's have wield it..

Preta path he figured on his own, he's gonna have to figure the others out alone as well but most the paths are taxing so we'll probably never see them from him. IMO

Phonas

Regular
Kin
28💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To deny it is simply an argument from ignorance fallacy. It would be equivalent to saying that the 3rd hokage did not know all of Konoha's jutsu because he never showed feats of all the Jutsu's in Konoha.
In order for aforementioed analogous Hiruzen no limits hype to be valid, there must be compelling evidence that substantiates a strong implication that he can perform every jutsu utilized within the confines of the Hidden Leaf. To my understanding and recollection, the 3rd Hokage cannot perform bloodline techniques as that would not only contradict the Kekkai Genkai rule of thumb that exists in the Naruto-verse, but also be out of character for him to NOT utilize, say, Shadow Possession justsu, against Orochimaru. What tells us that he's an exception like Kabuto & Orochimaru who can surgically attain Kekkai Genkai.

I'm well aware that Kishimoto prefers to further the plot of scenes by NOT allowing certain characters to use specific justsus so that the battle doesn't end immediately, like how he refrains Kakashi from performing Kamui at the start of the battle. However, there is an eventuality factor: Kakashi will eventually use kamui when pressed too much. Hiruzen neither eventually casted any useful bloodline justsu nor has he ever used what are deemed as virtually immimicable justsus withour prior stated training such as Chidori in his duel with Orochimaru; especially when the 3rd was approaching defeat.

We never even got a taste of "Knowing all justsus from the Hidden Leaf". The only remote instance are the elemental techniques, but even that's not solid proof that can be interpreted as "I know every justsu, including bloodlines, unique to the Hidden Leaf". He didn't even use every "Release" style such as Wood Release, which would've been interestingly convincing as that would at least showcase he has every attribute known to be used from Konoha shinobis. If he had displayed something like Wood Release, I would accept the feasibility of the "Know All Justus in the Hidden Leaf" conjecture, as Wood Release is practically a bloodline type of jutsu, which gives credence to the possibility of Hiruzen harboring the supernatural ability to make use of other Kekkai Genkai, therefore substantially increasing the likelihood of him being able to use all Konoha justsus and ultimately making the deductive reasoning NOT seem speculative.

Sasuke circumstantially had the bijus at his disposal, which cannot be guaranteed in every fight and he still managed to lose as that was him at his peak potential.

What convincingly indicates that Sasuke has more Six Paths competencies under his belt that he never displayed? And what denotes that they would provide him a victory?