TheUnbiasedOne

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you are not seeing that Naruto is far stronger than sasuke then you are either blind or you're sasuke fapper.

I'll go with later.

Naruto is a Continent buster.He is more deadly fighter than sasuke and it is not even debatable
I don't normally respond to fanboys but I'll entertain this by saying this which is more deadly? A throat slit or a boulder falling.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
>Sasuke deadly
>Never killed anyone.
Great thread.
-Sasuke aimed Chidori at Gaara's Sand Sheild not even knowing where Gaara was exactly and where he would hit him.

-Sasuke aimed Chidori at Naruto's heart,which Naruto countered by moving Sasuke's hand,and ends up with a hole in his shoulder.

-Sasuke launched Kirin directly at Itachi,and was trying to kill him the whole fight.

-Sasuke stabbed Chidori through Karin to get Danzo,which pierced his heart.

-When Sasuke first activated his EMS before he even completely took off his bandages his had activated a Full Form Susano'o,and shot an Amaterasu spear which KILLED White Zetsu.

He fights to kill.He maynot have killed multiple people but that wasn't the piont.

Hiraishin Stage 3

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont get your thread

Rasengan tore apart asura path body, limbs and all, it made a hole in obito's body, you get hit by it you are dead

Rasenshuriken sliced off half a dozen boulders and human path in half, you get hit by it you are dead

His one punch killed preta path, you get hit by it you are dead