miyako uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is another one of my little shorts.....well I guess there not that short, but for those who would like to read the last one, even though they are not connected, here it is.....well there kind of connected. I would also like to thank those that posted before it meant alot.

Sasuke and Itachi Shorts
First Day of School

Sasuke: It was very dark in the livingroom that Monday morning. He was slumped in his dad's chair, which he wasn't supposed to be in. The tv light was glowing across the room. The sound was up pretty loud and he was shocked he hasnn't woking anybody up. He was watching his favorite show that came on in the morning, Tom and Jerry. He loved how the cat got beat up by the mouse it was hilarious to him.

Sasuke's mom: She heard faint giggles and a loud booms and she didn't know if it was the tv or her son Sasuke messing with the paper bombs again. She jumped out of bed and ran into the living room were she saw her son watching his favorite show. For a minute she thought she slept in, but when she looked over at the clock. "Sasuke! Why are you up at 4:00 in the morning!"

Sasuke: He jerked his head around to see his mother. "Man she is scary in the mornings." he thought. "Mom the reason I got up was because there playing triple the episodes today and I don't want to miss it."

Sasuke''s mom: "Today is your first day of school you need your rest. Now go back to bed." She pointed to Sasuke's room.

Sasuke: "Bu.. O fine!" he was cut off short from his mothers scary stare. Man that gave him nightmares. He went to his room and got in the bed.

Sasuke's mom: "What am I gonna' do with that boy. Waking up at 4:00 in the morning what's wrong with that child?" She marched back to her room.

Sasuke: As soon as his mom left he jumped out of bed and ran back to the living room. He turned the tv on low and sat right in front of it so he could hear. He stayed there till 6:00. He didn't want his mom thinking he dissobyed.

Sasuke's mom: She got out of bed to go wake up Sasuke for his first day of school. She wondered if he was just as nervous as she was. The living room was actually quiet instead of hearing screams from Sasuke as Itachi chased him around the house in anger. Them two are always getting in fights. She shook Sasuke and he woke up like that, which was quite unusual for him. That must mean he's excited and of course she knew the first thing he was going to ask.

Sasuke: "What's for breakfast I'm starving!?"

Sasuke's mom: "Whatever I fix, now get dressed." She smirked and walked out of the room.

Sasuke: "How did I know she was going to say that." He hopped out of bed and felt a little bit tired. There was no way he could be tierd though if mom found out he disoybed there would be some serious consequences. He peered over and saw his brother come in. "Morning bro!"

Itachi: He was peering in looking at his brother while he was getting his school stuff together. "Morning, so it's your first day of school uh." He acted like he was interested.

Sasuke: "Yep first day of school. Why?" He knew something was up with his bro he never acts like he is interested in what he is doing.

Itachi: "I just want to give you a fair warning. That school your about to go to his horrible. They give you a quiz the first day to see what you now, but if you fail it you get beat by the teachers and whoever made the best grade. There are also tons of bullies there that beat boy's with black hair and gray eyes. You just need to watch your back at that school. I know, I've been there. I barley made it through." He could see the terror on his little brothers face, but he looked at it as a way of pay back.

Sasuke: His body started to shake and his pupils were very tiny. He even started to stutter "W-what do y-you mean. Mom said it was a great school that the p-people there were n-nice."

Itachi: "No mom just said that so you would be a little more comfortable the first day. So she wouldn't be imbaressed." His evil plan was working Sasuke was breaking.

Sasuke: "I-imbaressed, how could I make her imbaressed?" He was trying to see if his elder brother was lying, but it wasn't looking that way.

Itachi: "You know clinging to her leg and stuff. They try to act all sweet and stuff when you do it, but there really imberessed about the whole thing. They even get made fun of by other people whos kids didn't do it." Yes he wasn't going to make a fool of mom Itachi knew that he just wanted Sasuke to be made fun of.

Sasuke: He started to shake, he had no idea what to say back. He wasn't even going to say lier to Itachi because he was so scared. He burst out of his room and barged in the kitchen. There he grabbed his mother's leg and started to beg "O, please Mom don't make me go to that horrible place! I want to stay here with y'all don't make me go please!"

Sasuke's mom: She was cooking breakfast when her son ran and clinged to her leg. She saw him begging it's like he thought if he went to school he would die. "Your going to school Sasuke you can't stay here you have to learn to become a shinobi. Now here is breakfast eat and will go."

Sasuke: He was about to say something again until his mom placed a plate with a delicious pancake on it. "Wow! that looks great!" He rushed to the table and started to chow down. When him and his mom started to leave he even forgot where he was going. He thought he was going to the store with his mom or something. That is until he layed eyes on the school. As soon as they stoped he was frozen. His eyes became wide and he started to look like a ghost.

Sasuke's mom: She bent over and kissed him on the cheek. "Have a good day at school sweety." She was expecting a goodbye or something, but he didn't say a word he just stood there. Then she just decided to go home not to force him to say good bye he looked terrified.

Sasuke: He wanted to cling to his mother's leg, but decided not to. He was afraid if he did then she would get imberessed and he might get beat back at home as well. He didn't even want to move he just wanted to stand there. All the kids were running around waiting for the bell to ring. There was no other kid with gray eyes. There was plenty with black hair just not gray eyes. So he stood has far away has he could from the people.

Sakura: She was sitting on the grass under a tree watching a group of girls talk. Man she wished she could go talk to them to, but no one seemed to like her. She looked around and saw a boy frozen with terror. Why was he so afraid? Sakura even wanted to go up and comfort him, but was to shy to do so.

Naruto: He was sitting on the swing looking at the most beautiful girl in school or so he thought. He saw her looking at someone and decided to follow her gaze. She was looking at some boy that looked like he saw his life pass right before his eyes.

Sasuke: The bell rang and he waited till everyone was in the school before he walked any were near it. After everyone was in he ran towards the school and made his way to class. There was no quiz in any of the classes and he knew exactly what he was going to do when he got home. It was recess and he just decided to pout on the swing.

Naruto: He was headed to the swing, but it seemed to be taken, which was unusual. Naruto decided to walk over there anyways. He figured if he walked over there the boy would leave like they all do and he would get his swing.

Sasuke: He noticed a blonde haired boy walk his way and he started to panic. "O no could this be one of the bullies Itachi was talking about!" he thought. He tried to act cool he didn't want to make the boy think he was wierd if he wasn't a bullie.

Naruto: He was right in front of the boy, but saw that he didn't move. "What are you not scared?"

Sasuke: "Why should I be?" Maybe that was the reason no one would talk to him he was a bullie after all.

Naruto: "Well, no I guess not. It's just that everyone I talk to runs for there life." He sat on the soft grass starting to pull it up.

Sasuke: "Well why do they do that?" He started to have a little pitty on him.

Naruto: "I don't know, they just don't like me."

Sasuke: "Well that's kind of dumb. By the way my name is Sasuke what's yours?" He smiled at him.

Naruto: "Naruto, nice to meet you." He felt a smile come across his face. He has made a friend for once.

Sasuke: School finally ended. He raced home and barged into the house screaming "Itachi! Were are you I've got a bone to pick with you!"

Sasuke's mom: She peered from the corner not caring why he wanted Itachi. "How was school sweety?"

Sasuke: His angry faced disapeered when his mom asked the question. "School went great and I even made a new freind." His smile faded when his elder brother walked in.

Sasuke's mom: "Good I'm glad." She walked back in the kitchen ignoring the fact that he was mad at Itachi. For it didn't surprise her.

Itachi: "What twerp?" He gazed down at his little brother. He knew why he was angry he just decided to play dumb.

Sasuke: "You jerk school was no were near how you predicted it." He scolded his brother having to look up.

Itachi: "It's not my fault your gullible."

Sasuke's mom: She over heard the conversation between her two sons and walked in there. "Itachi! you mean you were the reason Sasuke was acting so wierd today over school!"

Sasuke: "Yes, he said the teachers would give me quizes on the first day and I would get beat if I failed!" Looking at his mom then turning back to Itachi.

Itachi: "Shut your trap you little twerp!" He whispered in Sasuke's ear.

Sasuke's mom: "Itachi for doing that you are not allowed to go to that movie tonight with your girlfriend. So go to your room."

Sasuke: "Hahahahaha!"

Itachi: "What come on! Shut up Sasuke"

Sasuke's mom: "You heard what I said go to your room!" She watched has Itachi walked off. "Now Sasuke come in the kitchen and tell me all about school."

Itachi: He growled and the stomped off to his room. He was lying on his bed just looking at his cieling when he heard his bedroom door crack open. "What do you want Sasuke?"

Sasuke: "You know I'm having deja vu except your in my spot now hehe."

Itachi: "Shut up Sasuke!"

Sasuke: "Mine went better then yours did though. I actually got you imberessed. Me on the other hand I didn't get mad fun of at all."

Itachi: "Shut up Sasuke!" He chunked a pillow at him making him shut the door and leave. "One of these days my plans will work and his will fail." He rolled over and went to bed.

Sasuke: He laid in his bed starting to nod off to sleep. " All in a days work ha it feels good to be on top."

The End Please post beaneth good or bad:D