Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, SPOILERS (I guess?)

So, in the preview for next weeks episode it shows that Sasori takes over the extremely small nation (I'd call it a village myself) that Naruto and company are trying to rescue the young lord from.

Back when Sasori told Chiyo that he took over a nation with his 100 puppets it seemed like some massive feat (that fanboys latched onto, I might add ;)). But now it's not nearly as impressive. :|

Yes, I know it's just in the anime so I suppose it isn't "canon"

Thoughts?

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't lie, he's gorgeous :yayy:
Honestly, I think him taking over a village/small nation with just himself and a hundred puppets is pretty cool.
Yeah, I agree that it's cool. Just not as impressive as I had imagined.

Don't know, looks like a pretty big village to me.
But wasn't that just the capital?

Anyway, just wait for the actual episode before judging.
Fair enough. I suppose I imagined that he was going from village to village taking out the military and making his way to the capital city and overthrowing that as well. But, I suppose Deidara will just drop him right in the middle of the capital xd

bsims08

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It still makes it seem so much less impressive. I Emma when I heard he took over a nation at the beginning of shippuden, I thought he must've been a true badass. Now it seems he is strong of course but the village is weak

~Puppet Master~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's indeed that one city, but take a look...

You must be registered for see images

It's pretty big, and has a fortified castle in it.
Besides, Sasori sounded like it was just another regular genocide...

Where can I see this preview? Haven't seen it yet.
Prepare your anus...

Last edited:
Reactions: Uchiha Josephus
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, SPOILERS (I guess?)

So, in the preview for next weeks episode it shows that Sasori takes over the extremely small nation (I'd call it a village myself) that Naruto and company are trying to rescue the young lord from.

Back when Sasori told Chiyo that he took over a nation with his 100 puppets it seemed like some massive feat (that fanboys latched onto, I might add ;)). But now it's not nearly as impressive. :|

Yes, I know it's just in the anime so I suppose it isn't "canon"

Thoughts?
fro godsake sakura beat him(with a lil help)........he was weak

~Puppet Master~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fro godsake sakura beat him(with a lil help)........he was weak
You people really understimate sasori that guy can kill almost 90% of naruto universe all he need is one scratch to kill an opponent he is actually in my top10 list.
And here, kids, we can see just how diverse people's IQ's can be, these days.

P.S. Sasori solos

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha, you guys ... xd

I'm not trying to bash Sasori, I'm just saying that his claimed feat of taking over a nation isn't as impressive to me anymore seeing as the nation is so small (look at it on the map that Tsunade shows at the beginning of the episode).

That said, I think Sasori is underrated, he just got trolled by a granny whose Mom and Dad puppets helped him decide to pretty much committed suicide at the end of the battle. ;)

It's indeed that one city, but take a look...

It's pretty big, and has a fortified castle in it.
Besides, Sasori sounded like it was just another regular genocide...
"just another genocide" xd LMAO!!!! xd

Last edited:

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And here, kids, we can see just how diverse people's IQ's can be, these days.

P.S. Sasori solos
Oh well just because I said what on my mind you go there an talk alot and the problem is your a sasori fan from what I can see and yes he can beat 90% of naruto universe and in my top10 list all the man need is a damn scratch to kill Someone and his iron sand is unblockable+ 100 puppets and he can't transfer his heart to all his 200 puppets good luck killing him and genjutsu dosent work against him good luck killing the guy.

~Puppet Master~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh well just because I said what on my mind you go there an talk alot and the problem is your a sasori fan from what I can see and yes he can beat 90% of naruto universe and in my top10 list all the man need is a damn scratch to kill Someone and his iron sand is unblockable+ 100 puppets and he can't transfer his heart to all his 200 puppets good luck killing him and genjutsu dosent work against him good luck killing the guy.
Exactly what is the problem? You should see how many times I've heard "Sakura beat him", it's getting really old.

But really, I'm just excited because out of all the unexplained canon material, they decided to expand on this one *_*

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi :scorps: xd

Exactly what is the problem? You should see how many times I've heard "Sakura beat him", it's getting really old.

But really, I'm just excited because out of all the unexplained canon material, they decided to expand on this one *_*
Huh, Sasori fans fighting among themselves. Seems legit. :D