Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Saruhan

Saruhan is heavily forested, even along the banks of its major waterways. The trees here grow extremely thick and tall, to such a degree that entire communities have been built around their trunks. Large platforms have been constructed there, where the inhabitants live in houses built into and upon the tree, each platform connected to its fellows by wooden walkways. Although the towns here are not as large and sprawling as some of the other metropolis that have sprung up in Annuntiatium, the Arali and Human here both live a peaceful and harmonious existence amongst nature, and the community welcomes those with no other place left to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Two merchants walked through this area talking back and forth.

I can't believe the clans are already dying out.

I can, we need the Hanguarian Freehold.

You know we could sell the information in Keishi.

Yeah. Think how much the man who issued the bounty will pay us for it.

Lets try it out here first and see.

The first man walked toward the scattered communities.

Information brokering for sale! Information about the Golden Sabbath!

A young woman came up passing over a few coins.

The two men began to explain the story.

I am Miguel and Sado Yasutora is dead.

And I am Tulio he was torn apart by a bounty hunter in front of his own people.

He was put down like a rabid dog. The Golden Sabbath is finished.

Done.

The two take their money and leave toward Keishi.

The young woman went on to spread the tale throughout her land.​

NPCS ELM from | LLM
The two merchants continued onward toward Keishi.

The story needs to be bigger. The bigger the story the more money.

But it was simple he's just dead.

Don't worry I have an idea.

Miguel tossed down an open empty bag as they stepped up onto one of the wooden platforms.

They climbed up the scaffolding and began to speak.

Come one, come all! Hear the story of the wise and powerful "Takauji Ashikaga" and how through tact and resourcefulness he overcame his mortal enemy Sado Yasutora and the vile Golden Sabbath! Our valiant knight Takauji saw the Golden Sabbath for what they were a wolf dressed in the garb of sheep. One of their founders a behemoth of a man a mountain of muscle and violence Sado would be his first target. The first that needed to fall.

A crowd began to gather as one by one they began to toss coins into the bag. It was more than information brokering at this point it was a show. With so little information these two people began to weave a story of deceit, mistrust, strength and resolve. They played up everything to a theatrical level. Sado was a monster, a demon, and Takauji a valiant knight wise and kingly. Some things were outright lies but it made the story all that much more grand.

Our hero Takauji seeing these deceitful monsters for what they were took his vast fortune obtained from his time as a general for the Freehold. He put a bounty on these vicious brutes. He put up a small fortune and a young woman a bounty hunter of renown took his offer. This monster of a man, this muscle bound he-man attacked this frail woman with the intent to kill he wanted to see her bleed!

HOWEVER!

Tulio cut in now taking over as more people began to gather and toss their own small amount of coin into the bag.

This woman was resourceful like Takauji she fought hard and with superior strength and strategy she overpowered the man. He rushed in to kill her, and she cut him down like a feral dog, like a rabid beast. All it took was one strike one, well placed and forceful strike to lay out this beast. She did it right in front of his own people rescuing them from such a man. He was dead and all that was left was to obtain her reward from the mysterious and renowned Takauji.

He asked the woman. "How could you, such a small and frail woman take out such a behemoth?"

She told him the truth. "Sir Takauji it was because of you. You stood up and showed us where to strike."

By this point the crowd was in awe there was now a bag of gold at their feet riches that would take a long time to build up. They decided this was an ingenious idea. They would need to work on the story but it would be a hit in Keishi. If they found that Hangurian Black One they could trade this story for wealth, land and renown. The story was growing with each person that was told. After the story was told they scooped up their gold and prepared to leave.

Two children were seen playing off to the side as they left

I'm Takauji!

Well I'm Sado! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!

A third child hit the child that said he was Sado.

It was a young girl.

Well I'm the woman!

The young boy who said he was Sado faked his death and fell to the ground in a playful way.

He grabbed his chest and laid on the ground defeated.

The lore was picking up traction, even if it was just that a story the people who heard it began to spread it.

NPCS ELM from | LLM

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Smith and Lorelei meandered through the area. Lorelei was used to traveling due to being a merchant and Smith was used to it due to his previous nomadic life-style so the two took very few breaks covering a large distance in a short time. A young child ran forward toward the two with a bed sheet tied around his upper body like a cape.
He held the cape upward like they were two large wings as he yelled out to the two travelers from a fair distance away. He stood before a massive tree-like structure with numerous domiciles with another group of children a little further away from him. A few of the children began to run toward the trees while another one a young girl started to walk forward toward them

RAAAAAAAAAAAWR! I am Sado Yasutora and this is my LAND!

The young boy yelled out toward the two in a loud and boisterous tone.

No Freehold sympathizers allowed in MY LANDS! You're not bounty hunters are ya!?

A young girl not much older than him finally walked up behind him bumping him in the back of the head.

JAMES! If you keep saying that to travelers you're going to get us in trouble!

She seemed to be his older sister, as she continued speaking.

Mom said the Freehold is hurting people to the north, we could be next if they think we're bad!

Lorelei smiled at the children while Smith merely tolerated them. She walked up to the boy and knelled down so she was about at eye level and began to talk to him. She asked him about these lands and the two merchants who may have passed through here. She seemed really good with children her words were soft and kind. Smith merely stood over her in an upright and proper posture like a guard because that's basically what he was at this point.

Well Mr. Yasutora, can you tell me if two men traveled through your lands telling a story about you?

The boy smiled a bit because the woman played along with him.

Yes! Two men came through talking about my defeat! HA! As if I could be defeated!

They went toward Keishi. They were afraid of my wrath if they stayed!

She bowed her head politely as she began to stand back up.

Alright Mr. Yasutora we'll be leaving immediately. We wouldn't want to stay in your lands too long.

Smith rolled his eyes at the child and shook his head. Children were already pretending to be him.

He didn't know if it was cool that his story spread this far inland or if it would eventually become a hindrance.​

Clone and NPC ELM from LM | LLM

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission and narrative using these storyboard elements:
-Explore the village
-Help someone in need
-Figure out if there are any other Noldor still alive
-Restore the knowledge of Tirisfal the Library of the Guardian and the Noldor

---

It has been several years since the world had known of the ancient kingdom of Lothlorien and Gondolin, both kingdoms reigning over vast areas for decades. The Noldor had disappeared many years ago, the world having plunged into chaos. The trees of the forest were enormous, the branches covering the skies above, only allowing for few rays of sunlight to reach the ground, the tree trunks sometimes larger than houses. The leaves above allowed for natural cover from rain, heat and snow depending on the time of year. The people living in the trees had built their homes between them and made bridges and platforms allowing for them to stay off the ground. If someone was to pass through the forest without knowing of its people and never looking up, they would never be noticed.

It was on a cold autumn afternoon, when Medivh awoke from a deep slumber, he had stayed hidden in the trees, having made friends with many in the village. The people allowed him to stay there, as he had placed himself in exile after the events that had led to the fall of the Noldor.

Medivh sat up from the bed, made of twigs and covered in leaves and thick wool blankets. As his feet touched the wooden floor, he could feel it creaking beneath his toes. He heard the people outside working and running around doing their daily duties, he stood up walking over to a small bowl filled with water, washing his face and hair, looking into the mirror fixated on the wall, he could see the grey hairs slowing taking over his one’s thick brown hair, and his blue eyes had begun to fade, not retaining their strong sea blue color. He could feel his body had grown older, his muscles and joints were not as strong as they used to be.

He quickly got into his old attire, brown pants, an old leather belt with a fine golden piece in its center, his old worn out white shirt and his thick leather boots with fur covering the inside. Placing on his wrist guards and his old necklace given to him by his mother, he walked up to the door before taking on his cloak, covering him from top to bottom.

As he opened the door, the light shined down between the branches and onto the platform outside, the people cutting smaller branches and twigs to make baskets, and fences to make sure their kids wouldn’t fall off the edge. He could see the baker down the walkway making his daily route, handing out bread, baguettes, rolls and other delightful baked goods. As Medivh made his way down the walkway in the other direction, several kids ran past him, giggling and enjoying life, they were playing tag. He walked past the local hairdresser, he could see inside as the people were getting the newest fashion known to them. He could see the small pond nearby, and he could see the local fisherman sitting on the grass fishing. It was a small village filled with joy, and usually he would wake up together with the rest of the people, to the sound of the bells from the church. Below the walkways, the farmers were riding out with their carriages, filled with tools and equipment to begin continuing their work on the fields, and it was at this moment as he looked down while walking that he was completely oblivious to his surroundings.

He stumbled into another person rolling onto the walkway, he felt a pain in his chest as an elbow was pinning him down, and as he opened his eyes, he was met by a pair of leaf green eyes and blond hair. It was the local librarian, Abigail, she had helped Medivh before giving him many new and old books to read, passing his time, and they had shared many moments together with the local people. He had helped in the fields, he had fished with the fisherman and learned how to bake. During the local festival just a few weeks ago, he had been drinking quite a lot, danced line dance and slow dance with Abigail. She was an intriguing and intelligent woman. It was probably one of the first times in many years that he had felt happy.

Medivh quickly sat up, helping Abigail up as well, picking up the books and decided to help her bring them back to the library.

“I apologize for being so clumsy, I was just enjoying the view.”

“Don’t worry about it, I was just on my way back with the books, care to join me?”

“Of course, I will help you return them… so how has your day been so far?” Medivh responded, not quite sure how to make conversation with her now.

“Well, my day has been quite uneventful, just collecting books from the people, though I did have some trouble with old Arnall Swail… he claimed that he had borrowed the book for a longer time, had to get rough with him.” Abigail giggled, as she looked up at Medivh, walking together down the walkway towards the library.

“Ah… yea he is old and a bit senile. It’s good you put him in his place.” He responded with a smile.
They continued to walk together for a while longer in silence, he wasn’t sure exactly what to say or ask, but it wasn’t long before they reached the library.

“Thanks for helping me carry them here, it was nice having some company.” She smiled as she took the books from him.

“Your welcome Abigail, I hope you have an enjoyable day.” Medivh responded, as he turned around and began to walk away, his mind wandering, thinking to himself how stupid and unknowing he was. Though he knew he must leave the village today, he couldn’t stay in hiding forever, he had to find his people, he had to restore the kingdom and the lost knowledge of Tirisfal.

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his arm, he turned around to find Abigail having grabbed him, she looked up at him with those stunning green eyes.

“Medivh… I was thinking… since the festival when we had such a good time, and… and we dance… perhaps you wanted to maybe come and eat dinner at my place tonight?”

She looked so lost, but hopeful as she looked up at him with her eyes filled with doubt. Medivh could feel his chest get heavy, he knew that he liked her, but at the same time he knew he couldn’t stay and make a life for himself, there were things to be done in this world, he did not want to break her heart, but it seemed to be the only way.

“Listen Abigail… I like you a lot, but… I can’t stay, I have to leave, I have to find my people and restore the library… you of anyone must understand how important that is to…”

She looked at him with her sad eyes, she had known about his plans to leave for a long time, she had just hoped that perhaps he would change his mind, but she would not stand in his way.

“I understand.”

She just stood still, looking at the ground not knowing what she should do, when Medivh lifted her chin with his fingers, looking at her with a smile.

“You will always have a special place in my heart, and I will write letters to you every chance I can, and when I have restored the library, you can come and see its glory for yourself and delve into its wonders together with me.”

She smiled as a tear rolled down her cheek.

“That sounds lovely, promise me you will write to me and keep me updated.”

“I promise.”

Medivh smiled as he hugged her for the last time, he could fell her warmth and her heart beating fast, this would be the last time they would see each other in a long time. As he let go, he took off his necklace and placed it in her hand, a token to remember him by.

He turned and jumped over the railing, landing gracefully on the ground below. He quickly jumped onto a wagon together with one of the farmers, catching a ride towards the fields. He waved back at her until he couldn’t see her anymore.

As they continued through the forest, he pulled out a map of the world, with markings of all the places he had been long ago, he had forgotten so much, but he had marked where all the ancient Noldor encampments were and the ancient citadel of Tirisfal, Gondolin and Lothlorien. He did not know where to start or what to do, he had so much to do and so much on his mind. He continued to travel on the wagon for a while. He noticed a small red cross placed on the map in this area, something he had forgotten, apparently there used to be a Noldor encampment long ago. Perhaps this could give him some answers to his questions.

It was nearby, he jumped off the wagon, thanking the farmer for the ride before venturing into the forest, the bushes and plants covering the area, making it difficult to move forward fast. However, within a short time he had reached a large clearing in the forest, a massive rock stood in its center, gigantic, larger than the trees and most likely had the circumference like 6 trees combined. Approaching it, he quickly found a massive opening in the rock, leading down into the ground below.

As he ventured down into he darkness, he even with his elvish eyes and hearing, he had trouble finding his way, this was older than any other place he had seen before. He managed to go down the stairs, picking up a torch, lighting it, allowing him to see more easily, and as he continued he found several torches on the way, lighting them on the way down.

Reaching the end of the stairs he found himself in a large hall, with four massive pillars holding up the ceiling above. On the sides of the walls there were old banners, banners symbolizing the different houses in the elvish kingdom, some of them he did not recognize, some of them he had known before their line ended. At the center of the hall, a massive round stone table stood, with ten stone chairs placed around it, each with a symbol of each their own family crest, except for two of them. One of them has the symbol of the guardian on it, while the other had the symbol of the king on it. This was not just an outpost, this most likely used to be a meeting place for the elvish high council back in the day. The entire table was a massive map of the world, except it was outdated, he could see some changes had to be made. He made his way around the hall, finding massive bookshelves, filled with old parchment and books, the dust covering them entirely. He found an ancient book, pulling it from its shelve, he placed it on the table and sat down in one of the stone chairs, opening it slowly, he found that it contained knowledge and the history of the clan, as well as many other useful information. He dug into it and continued to read for many hours onward.

After several hours of studying and reading in this dusty old book, he found an interesting page. The page in question, described how the elves had traveled throughout the world and made several small villages, encampments and towns. More specifically it explained some of the story that he had questioned, what had happened after he left into exile and what happened to the Noldor. This sanctum where they would normally meet, it had not been used in ages. However there was mention of an ancient Fortress known as Nargothrond. It explained how this fortress were similar to how the dwarves used to make their cities, building them underground. Nargothrond was said to have many miles of caves and tunnels of various shapes and sizes carved through the rock, which was possibly limestone. There were three Great Halls centered around the other tunnels and caves, where the Lord of the city no doubt sat. The deepest of the caves was the Innermost Chamber where the treasures of the Noldor were stored. More importantly this book, told Medivh exactly where to go, to find this ancient fortress long lost. He placed the book in his satchel, and as he left the place, he extinguished the torches and as he walked out of the underground sanctum, he placed a large rock in front of the entrance blocking the vision of it before leaving on his journey.

- Leaving Landmark towards landmark 43 -

Last edited:

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from Nairikuteichi [SUP]( )[/SUP].​

Shayde continued his determined march South as he reached a thick forest made up of colossal trees. Seeing an opportunity to get some distance covered more easily, he opted to climb into the sprawling and expansive trunks, leaping from one massive branch to another. Not too far within the depths of the forest, he stumbled across a large community, with their homes built into the trees, using wooden walkways as makeshift paths between distant trunks. As he leapt down off of the branches, several people were somewhat startled, but after a brief apology, and assurance that he was just passing through, they all swiftly got about their business, and on with their day, as did Shayde. Though he had no money, Shayde was an avid window shopper, and dedicated some time simply perusing the wares within the novel, borderline gimmicky, yet welcoming all the same, city. But as he felt his arm grow restless, Shayde opted to hurry his partial hobby along, and save causing a scene. As he left, and continued off on his way, he made one stop on the way, far enough from the previous inhabited area to not alarm anyone. Shayde allowed the ravenous beast he had for an arm to devour one of the gigantic trees that constituted the forest around them. One tree out of thousands wasn't going to hurt anyone... And Greed seemed quite content with the rather sizable offering, hopefully reducing the chance of another hunger-based outburst like back in the Peninsula to zero. With the pair making good time however, they kept this pace up, heading through the dense forest to whatever lay beyond.

Leaving Landmark, heading to Kokkyō [SUP]( )[/SUP].

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from Mokko

Rebekah plays with Carla as she keeps trucking forward. She waves a long, flexible stick around, and Carla chases it with curiosity. The beautiful tree forts around her catch her interest, and just to make sure she's going the right way, she asks about the rumors of Grenth, and to her ease, even the people burrowed away in trees have heard of him around the east. She stops and rests for a little bit at a local Inn. Inside a large thick tree it is located, and their tea tasted of sap. She didn't want to waste too much day light, so she continued forth.

LLM

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from Mokkō

The whispers had vanished, much to the relief and curiosity of the pharaoh. Still wishing to pursue their source, Ozymandias set off. He didn't know where his exactly travel would take him, but the lands to the East were yet unseen. On that basis alone, he would walk in that direction. He sets off, reserved but hopeful about the prospect of discovery.

Travel Itinerary: #122 -> #123 -> #124 -> #6 -> #149 -> #153 -> #154 -> #158 -> #159 -> #160
Departing #122 (Saruhan) at 10:00am (16/7/19)
#123: 11:00am - 12:00pm
#124: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
#6: 3:00pm - 4:00pm
#149: 5:00pm - 6:00pm
#153: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
#154: 9:00pm - 10:00pm
#158: 11:00pm - 12:00am (17/7/2019)
#159: 1:00am - 2:00am
Arriving at #160 at 3:00am - 4:00am (17/7/19)

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Storyboard Mission Element(s):

• Convince a criminal to confess
You must be registered for see medias

Alucard looked over the horizon, seeing nothing but trees coupled with a few villages scattered across the landscape. His chakra levels were almost full now and upon finishing a third meditation he could free his mind and finally start the interrogation. The young assassin was still under his influence thanks to the puppet curse seal but his body would follow only Alucard's hand gestures. With a flick of the wrist, Alucard guided the boy towards the edge of the golems head. A drop of several hundred meters, resulting in a sure death was what he was threatening with. While she disagreed with Alucard's methods, Lilith knew that he wouldn't kill him but rather needed to find whichever way he could to make him talk. She looked over her shoulders and prayed that he would give in and start talking before her father would do something drastic. Having the boys body almost hovering over the edge yielded no results still. This was more grim news to the subject but good news for it's puppet master. Alucard's Ghoulspine chakra started to weave itself into his clothes, revealing a nest of eyes to stream down from his neck.

You must be registered for see images

Hooo.. Not the common crybaby are we? Even if your entire existence lies in the palms of my hands you still to falter. Well, i can respect that. Not because of your lack of fear but that you willingly let me have some actual fun with your spirit. Fret not, before i shatter it i will first infiltrate it so that i may know of your organizations whereabouts.
Alucard weaved his hands and brought the boy back to him while he himself gathered up his Dust release chakra and formed a pyramid the size of a baseball in his hand. The chakra radiated brightly from it in a white hue. The chakra was able to erase matter down to atomic level, making it a tool that could easily inflict serious damage on anything that came in contact with it.

I shall give bestow you the gift of redemption if you speak to me. If not, well, i'll let you know how it feels to have your atoms erased from you.
At this point one could observe fear starting to spread across the kids face. His eyes reflected the light of the buzzing violent energy that Alucard slowly brought closer and closer to him. He started to sweat from his forehead but kept his mouth sown shut but not after Alucard slowly graced the skin above his eyes with the tip of the pyramid formed Dust release. He let out a sheer scream due to the pain even though the cut wasn't even deep.

Stop!
Lilith had had enough at this point, she used her Dark release and siphoned her fathers technique into her own palm effectively erasing it. Alucard sighed at his daughters reaction, had he only been able to continue for just a bit more..

Pathetic.

He's just a kid!

Who almost had you killed had it not been for sheer dumb luck. Your patronizing ideals sickens me..

Just.. why don't you just look into his mind?

Because that's not enough for what crimes he committed, he needs punishment.

Not while i'm here.

And i suppose you're going to stop me?

His daughter stubbornly got in the way between him and the kid and by the looks of it, she would not take any backtalk from him. Alucard stood up and with a sinister aura he aimed his hand towards both of them. A green flash of light then spawned from his hand, the Cursed Sphere of the Otsutsuki launched from his grasp and manifested inside the kid as it passed Lilith. The Cursed Sphere was dual purpose and could be used to link a targets mind with it's caster or in a traditional sense explode upon impact in a maelstrom of flames. In this case it was the former that occurred. Alucard had successfully infiltrated the mind of the young assassin to the same degree that he could tap into his daughters mind through their mental link. He scrolled through memories and searched for recent ones linking the boy to the Dark Brotherood's location. With his eyes he would be able to see the moments he joined the guild of assassins for coin and lack of honor. He learned of the boys name and his family during the moments he was in his mind. After some time had passed, Alucard released the spell. He had found out what he needed at the price of the kids integrity.

Thank you for the information, Lucien. What a nice family you have..
Wouldn't it be a shame if something happened to it?

Knowing fully well what had just happened, the boy tried to toss himself over the edge and into a certain death but Alucard was quick enough to hinder his movements preventing him from commit suicide. Then the boy finally spoke with an unsettlingly low and shaky voice.

I have betrayed them.. I cannot live or die on my own conditions any longer, why won't you grant me a swift end?

Bitch you get to die when i tell you to. In the meantime you're cargo, now shut up and enjoy the ride. We're paying your family a visit.

Ugh fine, i've killed tenfold of people and i bloody enjoyed it, there are you happy now? I've confessed, just kill me and be done with it.

You're not off the hook boy.

N..no, don't go there with me. Please!! Just kill me!!
Alucard grabbed him by his neck.

The road ahead of us is long, you have spoken enough for today.
He then slammed him into the golems stony surface hard enough to knock him out. Lilith sighed, she was plagued by the situation.

...That bad huh?

Worse..

LLM