Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

This is my newest painting which i ennjoyed painting but as usual in the end i rushed to finish it,
This is Sarah Kerrigan from StarCraft and i am currently playing SC2 on multiplayer for the 1st time,

Took me 3 hour and sketch was made by me,

Hope you like it and comments would be great.

PS: that cornrows hair wasnt made by me cause it was totally hard.

Sketch:

Making off Kerrigan :
You must be registered for see images

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You really shouldn't rush Dx

It needs more smoothing, it seems a little blocky the way you transit between colours.
you should trust me when i say it should be exactly like that, if i made the skin more smoother it wouldnt look like her.

BTw professionals who do paintings are amazed how i paint something like this with a mouse, bla bla my excuse is the mouse xD

ROFL forgot her eyebrows, you were right lol

Last edited:

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you should trust me when i say it should be exactly like that, if i made the skin more smoother it wouldnt look like her.

BTw professionals who do paintings are amazed how i paint something like this with a mouse, bla bla my excuse is the mouse xD

:p Take your time, art should never be rushed.

Reps from me lol.

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:p Take your time, art should never be rushed.

Reps from me lol.
hahah i am not known for my patiance, i allways quit at 70% of the art, you can blame my damn chair for that and my mouse xd

WOW thank you very much for your rep i need it so much xd

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

:| yes, it always is. Either learn to use it better, or shut up. Its obvious that you aint getting that tablet soon.

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:| yes, it always is. Either learn to use it better, or shut up. Its obvious that you aint getting that tablet soon.

hahha yes i know i complain a lot, looks like i wont get a tablet cause my friends cant find one where i live so its gona be a original Bad COmpany 2 xd

Kerrigaan. * p *
ZERG RUSH.! Kekekekeke. XDD

Painting looks good. x D
haha i so hate the Zerg when playing multiplayer . xd thanks