Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sarada would still lose to Mitsuki and maybe Shinki too, but we really can't tell how powerful he truly is compared to her, so let's make it a tie for now.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Indra has shown Perfect Susano and we know that he inherited Hagoromo's chakra so....

CES is more than enough to break through the sand and get close to Shinki. He doesn’t even control that much sand.
Shinki is just a overhyped fodder. His sand is nothing for someone beat Ao with raw strength and obliterated the ground with a Non-Ces punch.

CTRL

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's face it. It was down to Shikadai, Mitsuki, Shinki and Sarada. She beats Shikadai neg diff. She would also beat Mitsuki if sage mode was restricted and Shinki is featless.

In conclusion: Sarada solos
That doesn't make sense.

You said Shikadai would lose, that's fair enough. But for it to be a effortless victory is nonsensical. You gloss over Mitsuki completely (like shikadai) without measuring their strengths and weaknesses or any of their feats. Then you end it with saying shiniki loses because he's without feats.

I don't understand. If shiniki fights Sarada, then that fight would include both of their feats. If you're doing a mock battle, then what you're doing is no better make believe.

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indra has shown Perfect Susano and we know that he inherited Hagoromo's chakra so....
Shinki has shown Iron Sand and puppetry, low diffed ChoCho and we know that he's Gaara's protege so...

CES is more than enough to break through the sand and get close to Shinki. He doesn’t even control that much sand.
This is enough sand to form a shield

You must be registered for see images

Don't forget he can also fuse his Iron Sand with his puppets and create this

And once he levitates high enough using his sand, Sarada will have no way of reaching or harming him except with kunai or shuriken which are naught against Iron Sand

I also doubt CES can destroy Iron Sand considering Sakura's superior CES (compared to Sarada) landed hits on Sasori's presumably superior (compared to Shinki) Iron Sand and failed to destroy it which we can scale back to Shinki and Sarada's case

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth AniCetuS

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Restricting Mitsuki is not very fair.

&

I can't imagine Sarada beating Shikadai.
I imagine her beating Shikidai, lighting techs, Bukijutsu andher genjutsu style is subtle like Itachi's. If it's good enough to trap a jonin it's food enough for Shikidai. As for Mitsuki he was already restricted from the get go especially when Orochimaru told him not to use his powers. That would've been a relatively easy win for Sarada for that reason.

As for Shinki Iron sand conduct raiton it would be GG couple that with genjutsu. Shinki would've likely solo himself.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shinki has shown Iron Sand and puppetry, low diffed ChoCho and we know that he's Gaara's protege so...

This is enough sand to form a shield

Don't forget he can also fuse his Iron Sand with his puppets and create this

And once he levitates high enough using his sand, Sarada will have no way of reaching or harming him except with kunai or shuriken which are naught against Iron Sand

I also doubt CES can destroy Iron Sand considering Sakura's superior CES (compared to Sarada) landed hits on Sasori's presumably superior (compared to Shinki) Iron Sand and failed to destroy it which we can scale back to Shinki and Sarada's case

i think we rn't enemies.. r we??..

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shinki still has no major feats, but he snuck up and immobilized Boruto and the Kumo bubble gum kid and took down those puppet robot things Tenten summoned with no f*cks given. We might get some good feats next week too, but based on the hype going for him, he'd kick Sarada's ass.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yo I'm mad confused, Sarada is easily one of the most powerful opponents, she's the only Uchiha who becomes stronger the more she fights . Shinki would probably be genjutsu blitz, Sarada even negs part 1 Gaara because of her genjutsu ability as well as her uncanny copying and analyzing ability