Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's face it. It was down to Shikadai, Mitsuki, Shinki and Sarada. She beats Shikadai neg diff. She would also beat Mitsuki if sage mode was restricted and Shinki is featless.

In conclusion: Sarada solos

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How does she reach shikadai though....? He was able to trap and outsmart a faster boruto. Who also happened to outsmart Sarada with his clones.

How does she beat shinki?

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her shurikenjutsu would forced Shikadai to dodge giving him no opportunity to cast shadow bind technique and a follow up CES to the face gg
I see... this still leaves her completely and utterly wide open to get caught. If we where talking anyone else I’d agree for the most part, but shikadai along with the rest of the new gen k11 are well aware of her shuriken skills. Shikadai also can keep a fair distance. Shuriken jutsu can distract, but if she’s not close enough to close in quick enough she gets caught. She CAN win against shikadai if she plays her cards right as she’s not as impulsive as boruto so she’s not just gonna jump in guns blazing. Shinki negs her though

All we even need to know about shinki is that he has gaaras type of defend and sand manipulation. Literally this alone makes it nigh impossible for Sarada to beat him as she currently is. She doesn’t have the speed or the penetrating power sasuke had when he fought gaara

Last edited:

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can I see some Shinki feats? And Orochimaru told Mitsuki to limit himself in the CE.
Right, feats. He isn't a major character so of course he doesn't have any standout feats. But based on what we know of his abilities, how versatile his repertoire is and the fact that he no diffed ChoCho who Sarada isn't much stronger than, he's more than capable of beating Sarada

I don't recall that happening in the manga or the movie and I haven't kept up with the anime recently so I guess it was stated at some point there and I missed it, my bad. If he limits himself and fights as casually as he has till this point, sure Sarada could beat him

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right, feats. He isn't a major character so of course he doesn't have any standout feats. But based on what we know of his abilities, how versatile his repertoire is and the fact that he no diffed ChoCho who Sarada isn't much stronger than, he's more than capable of beating Sarada

I don't recall that happening in the manga or the movie and I haven't kept up with the anime recently so I guess it was stated at some point there and I missed it, my bad. If he limits himself and fights as casually as he has till this point, sure Sarada could beat him
So you are arguing with no real substance. You are basically speculating and judging based on hype. I don't need that. Shinki is featless and therefore below Sarada in everything until shown otherwise.
Restricting Mitsuki is not very fair.

&

I can't imagine Sarada beating Shikadai.
Orochimaru told Mitsuki to do so. Not my words.
Sarada would eat Shikadai for breakfast.

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you are arguing with no real substance. You are basically speculating and judging based on hype. I don't need that. Shinki is featless and therefore below Sarada in everything until shown otherwise.

Orochimaru told Mitsuki to do so. Not my words.
Sarada would eat Shikadai for breakfast.
I guess Sarada beats Indra since he's basically featless as well right? It isn't difficult to deduce from Shinki's abilities and performance in the exams that he's capable of beating Sarada. How exactly is she going to penetrate Iron Sand? With a kunai?

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess Sarada beats Indra since he's basically featless as well right? It isn't difficult to deduce from Shinki's abilities and performance in the exams that he's capable of beating Sarada. How exactly is she going to penetrate Iron Sand? With a kunai?
Indra has shown Perfect Susano and we know that he inherited Hagoromo's chakra so....

CES is more than enough to break through the sand and get close to Shinki. He doesn’t even control that much sand.