Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see a lot of people (haters specifically) saying Sarada is annoying without any reasonable explanation. Can anyone explain with factual evidence how Sarada is any more annoying than any other character in her generation especially Boruto who was made to be annoying. (I.e Brat &spoiled label)

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's sad that they always have to say "She's way different than how she was in gaiden, I prefer gaiden Sarada more than her current annoying self, she's becoming Sakura V2", when Sarada didn't even change, not even a little bit. However, she has a goal now:)

They can't answer it, I guess:bdpf:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's sad that they always have to say "She's way different than how she was in gaiden, I prefer gaiden Sarada more than her current annoying self, she's becoming Sakura V2", when Sarada didn't even change, not even a little bit. However, she has a goal now:)

They can't answer it, I guess:bdpf:
There's literally nothing that different about her from gaiden. She's still compassionate about her teammates and she's calm and analytical in combat just like in Gaiden.

Calling her SAKURA v2 shows how far haters would go to discredit her. Sarada has been more contributive and far more goal orientated than SAKURA was in part 1.

They can't cuz there's no reason. They are just salty, Sarada destroys thier fave. Salt and tears are always welcome :pick:

Agreed. The salt and tears will keep raining everytime Sarada does something awesome they hate her more lmfao

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada: "Dont do anything to make me look bad."
"You should be doing this, you should be doing that." "You're a slacker. I don't want you on my team"

Her fans: Why do you find her annoying? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You should be doing this, you should be doing that." "You're a slacker. I don't want you on my team"

Show me an example because Sarada is really only like that during the missions which infAct every ninja should take serious not just Sarada.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"Weaklings don't deserve respect" - is the theme of Naruto Verse so how's she being disrespectful/annoying may I hear? :Sparks: :pick:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada's not annoying she's making the insecure ones :salt:y af. Telling the little punk to grow up and not jeapordise the mission = annoying to them, reminding him constantly = annoying to them. It's best to ignore them they dont have anything to bash her on knowing she's tiers above their favs, therefore are forced to try and dimish her character so their fav seems less annoying.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Weaklings don't deserve respect" - is the theme of Naruto Verse so how's she being disrespectful/annoying may I hear? :Sparks: :pick:
You've already heard it. Her holier than thou attitude is annoying. Simple as that. You can believe whatever you want Tyrance Sasuke. I sure as hell don't care.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see a lot of people (haters specifically) saying Sarada is annoying without any reasonable explanation. Can anyone explain with factual evidence how Sarada is any more annoying than any other character in her generation especially Boruto who was made to be annoying. (I.e Brat &spoiled label)
You won't get a straight answer the same way you wouldn't get a straight answer as to why people are saying Boruto is annoying.

Personally, Sarada could be seen as annoying due to her being self absorbed about becoming Hokage to the degree that she will berate others (Boruto exclusively) if they hold her back in the smallest way.

Despite that, she still has her own shortcomings such as when she found it difficult to interact with Namida and Wasabi. Something Boruto encouraged her to do.

[video=youtube;jmypkaXf0Fs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmypkaXf0Fs[/video]

Honestly, people need to give Boruto and Sarada's character time and patience. They aren't bad characters despite how horrible their fanbase are.​

Last edited: