minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this a joke? Am I being trolled... In an arm-wrestling match, of course, she wins, her whole arsenal is around her physical strength. But who can't beat Sasuke in an arm-wrestling match? He has no muscles at all. Even I could do it, that reply is the most stupid reply I have heard in a long time.
Good job (y) :lmao:
I am legit LMAO right now

This doesn't prove anything mate and there is no f*cking way she can defeat Sasuke, Madara, Obito or any Uchiha in a one VS one battle. She would die before the battle even started. No, before they even talked about fighting.

This is ridiculous. Arm wrestling to see who is the strongest Uchiha? :ROFLMAO:
stop include bad wordz in a comments...

Reactions: internecine666

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because it’s up to the writers, who knows what they’re going to do
Its because of the underlying theme of the six paths of reincarnation. The story was from the perspective of Naruto but looking at it chronologically it would begin with the god tree and how it has exerted its influence on the cast over many cycles of life and death. If you look at Naruto as another character who fought his way up the ranks using the power of that tree then you may begin to understand if you look at the big picture. Naruto and Sasuke appear to have been born on the human path because they managed to embody the power of the god tree as their own personal power. What Naruto was able to accomplish with tailed beast chakra was unprecedented. Kurama has evolved and has become more human because of Naruto's influence. Ishiki even made a comment that Kurama is wiser than him. Back in the original series he was known as the demon fox for a good reason. Sasuke managed to awaken a rinnegan with tomoe the only other character with that is the god tree/ten tails. Whats really happening is that the god tree is evolving. Naruto and Sasuke are its human form. My theory is that Boruto and Sarada were born into the Asura path which is the path of a demigod. Boruto's trajectory has already been revealed but they've been keeping Sarada lowkey. My guess is that she inherited the power of the jyuubi.