Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In what way does simply having chidori make her the strongest Uchiha?
Its her mastery of ninjutsu and natural talent. There is no one to teach her to use the sharingan yet she wields this level of tech. It also appears that her sharingan gives a stat boost to her body which reciprocates back into her ninjutsu. Its as if her sharingan boosts yang affinity. That is crazy good because ninjutsu is yin and yang chakra. That was something Madara gained at the end of his lifespan. She is more like the Juubi or The Sage of Six Paths. Its like she's using nature chakra which doesn't surprise me b/c of her
curse mark

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its her mastery of ninjutsu and natural talent. There is no one to teach her to use the sharingan yet she wields this level of tech. It also appears that her sharingan gives a stat boost to her body which reciprocates back into her ninjutsu. Its as if her sharingan boosts yang affinity. That is crazy good because ninjutsu is yin and yang chakra. That was something Madara gained at the end of his lifespan. She is more like the Juubi or The Sage of Six Paths. Its like she's using nature chakra which doesn't surprise me b/c of her
curse mark
But how can she still be so weak

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chidori with a speed boost? Or is she just too fast?
She is the most powerful Uchiha just because he knows Chidori? :ROFLMAO: Nice fanfic dude (y)
:lmao:
Post automatically merged:

she at least have strongest uchiha katon...her fireball=lava chutsu...
No, she does not. She is pretty weak compared to the other Uchiha members. (y)

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But how can she still be so weak
Not sure how weak she is. I mean she DID land a critical blow on their current enemy Boro in the manga after putting together a plan, discovering Bori’s weakness using the data she got from Jawaki, and then learning Chidori on her own.

that pretty impressive.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If her and Sasuke arm wrestle who wins?
Is this a joke? Am I being trolled... In an arm-wrestling match, of course, she wins, her whole arsenal is around her physical strength. But who can't beat Sasuke in an arm-wrestling match? He has no muscles at all. Even I could do it, that reply is the most stupid reply I have heard in a long time.
Good job (y) :lmao:
I am legit LMAO right now

This doesn't prove anything mate and there is no f*cking way she can defeat Sasuke, Madara, Obito or any Uchiha in a one VS one battle. She would die before the battle even started. No, before they even talked about fighting.

This is ridiculous. Arm wrestling to see who is the strongest Uchiha? :ROFLMAO: