Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I am starting to think that because she is not a pure Uchiha she can’t upgrade beyond 1T, no offense Salad fans. I think Sakura diluted the Uchiha genes.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol I am starting to think that because she is not a pure Uchiha she can’t upgrade beyond 1T, no offense Salad fans. I think Sakura diluted the Uchiha genes.
Well this has been proven wrong already, the only down side to being half Uchiha so far are charkra reserves.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She still hasnt used her sharingan in the manga so you might be surprised.
I mean she is still a disappointment compared to the likes of Obito, Sasuke, Itachi and Madara. Obito even skipped directly to MS. Sasuke was on 2T somewhere near Chapter 27 in the original Naruto manga. He was on 1T as a small kid. He unlocked 2T in his first major fight as a teen. It’s been 4 years of Salad on 1T. If it’s taking this long to upgrade from 1T, can you imagine how long it will take for MS?

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean she is still a disappointment compared to the likes of Obito, Sasuke, Itachi and Madara. Obito even skipped directly to MS. Sasuke was on 2T somewhere near Chapter 27 in the original Naruto manga. He was on 1T as a small kid. He unlocked 2T in his first major fight as a teen. It’s been 4 years of Salad on 1T. If it’s taking this long to upgrade from 1T, can you imagine how long it will take for MS?
She's not going to be on par with them until she has to. She hasn't even been in any real life or death situations yet. The pacing of the story is really the only thing you can blame.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. but if sarada's 3t turns out to be filler, the whole novel can be classified as filler too. meaning hinata beating hanabi in the sparring is filler as well, right?

2. check melanin's sig
If they are in the same novel, then yeah. As far as I'm concerned the novels aren't even canon at this point since they say Salad has 3T yet anime shows us she is still at 1T. Or you can just say they are Novel-Canon and Novel Salad has 3T but Manga Salad and Anime Salad are still at 1T.

How does that make me a nazi?

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
they're discussing SARADA GREATNESS IN THE NEXT EPISODE!! :score:
They are actually discussing Kishimoto created character Sarada and her sharingan (also created by Kishimoto, even her awakening of it was by the hand of Kishi). Those days of quality are long gone, now we get Kakuzu heart clones made of clay.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

You must be registered for see images

MFW 123fire says Sarada greatness "next episode" is being discussed.

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bingo.. I won't acknowledge anything until then but you know why their hesitating right? Because she would vastly overshadow Boruto.
Lol this makes no sense dude, they are the creators, they can do what they want. If that was their apprehension then they would just make Bourto stronger :Rucken:

Boruto is already confirmed to have superior raiton and fuuton and guides say he already knows Purple Lightning (not with the ninja tech) plus he has Rasengan and Raiton-infused rasengan plus at least 4 shadow clones and a summoning snake superior to sasukes, as well as training in gentle fist (plus a developing Karma and Jougan).

There is more than enough material already in his arsenal to make Boruto seem really strong if they wanted to. Moreover, even if Boruto didn't have all that all they would have to do to make him stronger is write it to be so, they could give Boruto katon on Madara's level if they desired, just like they could give Salad 3t in the next episode/chapter if they wanted to.

PS: I just think the main issue with Boruto is pacing like someone earlier said