salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada is Itachi's legacy her prowess would be understandable if it remained consistent. The inconsistency of her performance in the last few episodes shows how pathetic this kids show is. As for Borat it's his show he has to take the limelight at the expense of others, just look at the shit show that is the last few episodes.

You may get off on such "GREATNESS" but not I.

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada is Itachi's legacy her prowess would be understandable if it remained consistent. The inconsistency of her performance in the last few episodes shows how pathetic this kids show is. As for Borat it's his show he has to take the limelight at the expense of others, just look at the shit show that is the last few episodes.

You may get off on such "GREATNESS" but not I.
NAH SARADA GREATNESSSSSSSSSS. x

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm only going to start taking this series seriously once Sarada upgrades her Sharingan.

She's been stuck at 1t for like 4 years now. That doesn't even make Sense.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm only going to start taking this series seriously once Sarada upgrades her Sharingan.

She's been stuck at 1t for like 4 years now. That doesn't even make Sense.
Bingo.. I won't acknowledge anything until then but you know why their hesitating right? Because she would vastly overshadow Boruto.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
3Tgoing to overshadow karma+ jogan? Hahahahahahahagagaga Xddd
Yeah as of now the most we've seen of either of those has yet to come to full fruition, Sarada using a 3t sharnigan at this moment in the anime or manga would easily overshadow Boruto at the moment. Which is why they're slowing down the demonstration of her progress or what What Made In China calls a filler.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
3Tgoing to overshadow karma+ jogan? Hahahahahahahagagaga Xddd
Sarada with 3T would be a beast and you know It. The Sharingan has been vastly explored through the series, but regardless it still it untapped territory, especially in Sarada's case.

We don't know what kind of stuff 3T Sarada may bring into play. But I'll let you know that whatever it turns out to be, it'll be good enough to deal with the Otsutsuki threats.