515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Vs
You must be registered for see images

So in whole cake island sanji was cheated out of a full fight. He has been since the time skip after the hordy arc. While the arc was about him and gave him (in my opinion the best) character development. It didn't show much of his abilities. Sanji also while having both types of haki (confirmed by puffy when he said he could fight caesar who is a logic) has only really shown observation. Two opponents that kept getting in sanji way was daifuko and oven. As a whole i really dig the big mom pirates they might be my fav crew. Each char has such a unique design or representation of their abilities. This is particularly so with the brothers. So would how do you think the duo would do if teamed up against sanji. As stated with zoro sanji is another one who struggles a bit with numbers (not so much as zoro but that's only because of his sheer speed). I will say though that sanji literally managed to kick oven through a wall without him knowing who did it. Yes he's that fast to be able to kick someone through a wall carry a (heavy set) woman and all of this was done and no one oven or citizens seen who did it. With that being said the duo are not slouches. Oven was really impressive his range with his df against the sunny and his will to win is particularly strong. Daifoku wasn't as impressive but it seemed like he got the jump on sanji at one point (though it didn't seem to do much damage). So curious who do you think would win?

Round 1 no raid suit
Round 2 sanji with a raid suit
Vs the duo

Note the reason why I created both (the zoro and sanji thread), is because both need to get stronger. I mean if you notice luffy is the only one fighting commanders
Zoro nor sanji has shown their full potential but to defeat a yonko crew they both need to get stronger or at least show their full potential

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Comon dude Ichiji blitzed Oven via Sparking Valkyrie
Nothing so far suggest that Ichiji cannot blitz both Oven and Daifuku with that same Sparking Valkyrie

Sanji w Raid Suit should be much stronger than Ichiji so there's your answer

current sanji with no raid suit gets spanked though...

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like i said Round 1 there is no way sanji can even take on veteran . Sanji with raid suit puts him around veteran level fighter imo . If i remember how stuggled with daifuku's attacks during the weddings .

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sanji mid-diff or low. Sanji didn't even care to fight them back in Whole Cake Island. He was giving off the same vibes he gave off vs Judge; Didn't care that he was being ragdolled, so didn't exert much of his strength. We've seen that Sanji can parry the Genie's swing with a single leg WHILE midair AND blitz Oven to the point Oven couldn't even see him. He just didn't care to put either down.