Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Sand is just what is says, its sand, that the user imbues with chakra, and manipulates. The sand has a few ways of being obtained, you can either carry it around with you on a gourd, use the natural sand around you, or break the earth down with your chakra and turn it into sand. All are handy, i prefer a version of the first way personally

Sand's only real weakness is water(as a 100% certainty weakness) Sand molecules absorb the water, making them dense and heavy, and becoming too heavy for the user to control and thus countering it. As for lightning, that weakness seems to be more speculated, simply because sasuke cut through gaara's ultimate defence with it, but yeah, i guess lightnings sharpness can cut sand? Sounds bogus personally but yeah

Strong to Earth and Fire, Fire generally isnt hot enough to turn sand to glass, so the sand merely snuffs it out. Sand is strong to earth as you use sand to break down earth to create more sand, this strength doesnt really make sense neither, like....earth is a harder more dense version of sand,but i digress

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sand is just what is says, its sand, that the user imbues with chakra, and manipulates. The sand has a few ways of being obtained, you can either carry it around with you on a gourd, use the natural sand around you, or break the earth down with your chakra and turn it into sand. All are handy, i prefer a version of the first way personally

Sand's only real weakness is water(as a 100% certainty weakness) Sand molecules absorb the water, making them dense and heavy, and becoming too heavy for the user to control and thus countering it. As for lightning, that weakness seems to be more speculated, simply because sasuke cut through gaara's ultimate defence with it, but yeah, i guess lightnings sharpness can cut sand? Sounds bogus personally but yeah

Strong to Earth and Fire, Fire generally isnt hot enough to turn sand to glass, so the sand merely snuffs it out. Sand is strong to earth as you use sand to break down earth to create more sand, this strength doesnt really make sense neither, like....earth is a harder more dense version of sand,but i digress
To be fair, earth is weak to lightning, sand is just broken up earth, so would make sense that lightning is strong to it in my opinion. Never liked the filler that make his sand weak to water but what can you do.

Alright i'll post the jutsu, you explain them and ask any questions:

(Daisan No Me) - Third Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damge Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a eye out of sand.This eye is then connected by an invisible link to the optic nerve thus allowing he user to see with that eye (connect eye must be closed) The eye must remain close to the user but has a seeing range of 20/20 vision.
Note: Only Sand users can use this jutsu

( Suna no Jutsu ) - Sand Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Sand is manipulated to create small waves that can bruise an opponent or small shields that can deflect kunai. This sand can be created by breaking down the earth or from Gaara's gourd.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Eh First technique is kinda beyond trash. IF they added like, 2-3 landmarks range to it, then it might be useable, but dead content imo.

Second jutsu is just the, do everything technique. create shield, waves, probably spikes and all that kinda stuff with sand, just a basic technique. No questions

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh First technique is kinda beyond trash. IF they added like, 2-3 landmarks range to it, then it might be useable, but dead content imo.

Second jutsu is just the, do everything technique. create shield, waves, probably spikes and all that kinda stuff with sand, just a basic technique. No questions
Suggest an update to the first?

Alright up next:

( Suna Hokori Sākuru ) - Sand Dust Circle
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 20
Description: The user releases his chakra below the opponent and manipulates his sand to create a spinning pillar of sand rise up from beneath the opponent and lift them into the air. This can be used by breaking down the earth to create sand or through sand the user already controls such as from Gaara's Gourd.

( Funsui no Maisō Hokori ) - Fountain Burial Dust
Damage points: 20
Description: The user manipulates his chakra to generate multiple small pillars of sand to rise up from the ground beneath the target and lifting them into the air.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
First one, with enough boosts, could be useful, seems it bypasses spawning rules in a way, although the way it does damage doesn't make sense,I'm assuming you give them a sand rash from the tornado, but it should mention it in the jutsu, as it reads it just lifts someone Into the air, has potential

Again, basically same jutsu but with pillars, no real difference to what I said above

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Suna Bunshin ) - Sand Clone
Type: Defense/Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15 (+10 per clone reappearing)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates up to two clones made of sand. The clones are easily distinguishable from the user because of their brown colour. The clones can catch objects or attacking shinobi within themselves and trap them letting Gaara attack with ease. Even when hit with physical techniques, the clones reform. This is limited to attacks C rank and below. If hit by water the sand will be too heavy to reform and lightning will destroy the clones. These clones can be made from the earth or pre existing sand source.
Note: Clone costs 10 chakra to reappear again.

( Suna no Ryuusui ) – Stream of Sand
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user gathers sand below his opponents and makes them move away, creating a stream or like a continuous wave of sand to push the target in the desired direction. It is used to incapacitate the opponent without harm.

( Suna Shuriken ) - Sand Shuriken
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user sends up to ten fast moving spheres of sand. They are not sharp, and hence cause merely blunt force damage such as fractures. They move faster than normal shuriken. The user can control the direction of these projectiles as long as they are focusing on this jutsu. Can be made from the ground or a pre-existing sand source.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
First technique is just a worse shadow clone jutsu tbf. I cant ever see a situation where i would opt for this over a shadow clone. I guess the biggest up side is, they're completely immune to Physical damage, so your opponent might think they destroyed em and havnt?

This is just kind funny cause i think of those carousels at the airport that make you walk faster. Im sure it could have a niche use, but you just manipulate the sand below your opponent and move them, not much else to it. Could be an interesting combo with a custom.

10 spheres of sand that cause blunt force damage, faster than throwing a normal shuriken, which is a strange speed comparison, and makes me wonder. If my opponent is moving at, say, 44 speed, and i use this, my sand techniques should in theory hit the shuriken before the halfway point?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First technique is just a worse shadow clone jutsu tbf. I cant ever see a situation where i would opt for this over a shadow clone. I guess the biggest up side is, they're completely immune to Physical damage, so your opponent might think they destroyed em and havnt?

This is just kind funny cause i think of those carousels at the airport that make you walk faster. Im sure it could have a niche use, but you just manipulate the sand below your opponent and move them, not much else to it. Could be an interesting combo with a custom.

10 spheres of sand that cause blunt force damage, faster than throwing a normal shuriken, which is a strange speed comparison, and makes me wonder. If my opponent is moving at, say, 44 speed, and i use this, my sand techniques should in theory hit the shuriken before the halfway point?
If they are over powered and completely destroyed, they wont be able to reform.

You're over thinking this. They are literally just shuriken made of sand.

(Sesshoku Taipu) - Concealed Sand Picture Cat
Description: The user will release a special type of sensory sand across a terrain and then upon contact with an enemy target the sand can alert the user of the location and presence of an enemy target. The sand can even detect invisible targets and stick to their body.

( Gokuamaisou ) - Sand Prison Burial
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user loosens the dirt around the targets feet causing the target to sink deep in to the ground.The pressure at the targets depth immobilizes the target.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
First one is kinda cool, has a few niche uses, but I think/believe this would work on Hayabusa, seems the sand sticks to them, you would know where they are, similar to pressure sensing. Outside of that, very niche uses, but could be good to incorporate Into a custom. Biggest drawback is it has no intrinsic tracking value, so you don't gain any kind of sensory boost from this

Another solid technique that bypasses spawning rules. Pretty simple yet again, loosen the dirt and allow them to sink, seems like you can't pull them into the ground, which is a minus, but if combod with another technique, something extremely fast, this could remove a dodging counter option

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Sabaku Fuyū) - Desert Suspension
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user will create a cloud of sand for them to ride upon, this can be used for travel, or avoiding attacks, or simply going into the air. Remains active until destroyed or technique is ended. The user can control the sand cloud with hand gestures to change location a the cost of using this jutsu again.

( Suna no Te ) - Hands of Sand
Description: The user will manipulate his chakra to create a hand or multiple hands made of sand to deal with a single opponent or multiple opponents and binding the legs preventing them from moving. Can be used from an earth source or preexisting sand.

( Suna Dangan ) - Sand Bullet
Range: Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: The user forms a small sphere made of sand and compresses it to increase its hardness. The sphere can strike opponents with such speed and force that it knocks them unconscious. He can also change its trajectory, to strike down multiple targets.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️

First technique is pretty simple, but also pretty strong. It remains active without a chakra cost per turn, which is great. The fact its controlled by hand gestures is a tricky one, i assume when its summoned, you only move at Base speed, but would the cloud move based on how fast your hand gestures are, or would it remain base event if youre speed is enhanced?

Basic structure based technique, create hands for various purposes, nothing special going on here

Sand bullets, also pretty simple and basic, just fires off bullets off sand, pretty cool you can't dodge these, so would definately have its uses against people trying to freeform, or technique dodge.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
I don't see how the speed of your hand gestures would increase the speed of the cloud. I can understand the thought process behind it. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the speed chart was recently updated and you should check out the jutsu speed section.

Updated Speed Chart

Sand is categorized as advanced ninjutsu, and as this is a C rank technique it moves at 7 speed, not the User's base speed. This is also the case for the sand bullet technique.

We'll continue where Dan left off, and you'll just give a bride description of how these techniques work due to how basic they are.

( Dai Uzumaki Maisō ) - Maelstrom Burial
Description: The user will create a small body of sand in the air, creating a compact sort of cloud and drop it on their opponent. This has enough force to knock them to the ground due to the mass off it but not enough to do serious damage.

( Hageshii Suna Doshaburi ) - Fierce Sand Downpour
Description: The user whilst using the floating sand technique manipulates his sand to create a small amount of sand in the air which he controls to fall down towards the opponent. Before reaching the opponent the sand splits into multiple shots increasing the spread of its attack range.

( Noroi no Suna Ningyō no Jutsu ) - Cursed Sand Puppet Jutsu
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: With the help of pre-existing sand, the user creates a great number of sentient sand puppets and sends them to fight the opponent. The puppets, however, aren't that sturdy and can be easily taken out. Basic taijutsu can destroy the sand puppets or jutsu of the same rank or higher based on elemental strengths and weaknesses.
Note: Creates up to 8 Sand puppets

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
literally asked you to take this over then i completely forgot....smfh

I dont see a whole lotta use for this first technique, with the 5m rule, and the ultra low damage, i cant see much use for it, unless i create some kinda of custom

I like this technique more for the idea of its a singular entity that splits. With current damage rules however, and damage reduction on every bio, its useless now.

Just a weaker version of the sand clone technique, not really sure how it would be used outside of NW story missions

Last edited:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
You do know that the 5m Rule applies to customs right? If the 5m rule applied to canons then like half the Earth techniques would be moot.

The actual ruling: "You cannot spawn jutsu within 5 meters of your opponent unless it’s with canon jutsu. If you wish to spawn something under your opponent, it must also spawn under you too, applying only to custom jutsu."

As for Sand Downpour, you're correct on the damage splitting part. You just have to be mindful of how many projectiles you create.

Next set.

( Sunaarashi no Jutsu ) - Sandstorm Technique
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: With the help of pre-existing sand, the user creates a localized sandstorm, surrounding opponents and limiting their sense of vision. The user can maintain this sandstorm and use it in a similar way to the hidden mist jutsu to block vision and irritate eyes. This does not harm the opponent.

( Suna Jinheki ) - Sand Encampment Wall
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will create several medium sized pillars of sand in front of them or around them to protect them from incoming attacks. That can be made together to form on solid compact wall of sand.

( Suna Shigure ) - Sand Drizzle
Range:Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user creates a cloud of sand above the opponent from which numerous sharp needles of sand rain down, to stab the target.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
hahahaha, oh my canon wood is about to get so much fucking worse for people...i mean sand <_<

first tech has some use, as it is chakra infused, it means sharingan and rinnegan cant see through it, but regular sensory will see through it easily, however i have a nice combo for this in the future

Simple tech, forms pillars, nothing special

Same issue as before, it states numerous, so at minimum, has to be 2, so techniques damage is split, making it kinda blrh

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
For the first technique, keep in mind that it's something you have to maintain it for it to last more than one turn, so it'll probably require you to focus on it due to how it's written.

The other two are pretty simple as you stated. Let's continue

( Sabaku Kyu ) - Sand Binding Coffin
Range:Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user sends a wave of sand at the opponent, which then covers him completely from head to foot in sand, immobilizing him completely.

( Sabaku Sousou ) - Sand Burial
Description: The user will create a wave of sand that they use to cover their opponent/opponents from head to toe. Once they have done this they will close their hand causing the sand to compact inwards crushing their target.

( Suna Raishin ) - Sand Lightning Needles
Description: A spray of needles that surround the enemy and when they hit the ground they discharge electricity out at the enemy. This electricity is enough to stun the target for up to one turn.