Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it was first used by the shukaku and his jinchuriki namely garaa to control sand grains or produce it using their chakra. other users just mimic this by using their own chakra for the same purpose however it is very complex technique that is called KG not just adv ninjutsu.
the KG is more efffective in sandy regions like suna and the deserts around it.
Sand can be used offensively, defensively and as supplementary during battle.
Offensive like how it can be used to completely surround the target in a sandy coffin then crush the opponent to their demise.
Defensive, well.. gaara's absolute sand defense.. nuf said :|
supplementary like the third eye technique for scouting.

Sand is obviously weak to water and earth since water can dampen the sand and make it heavier to be controlled and earth is just denser than sand even sand stones are weak compared to other. I think it may be weaker than wind since wind can carry sand grains easily and stop the jutsu. lightning is normaly stronger than earth and since sand is just small earthen grain lightning>sand? I don't think fire is weaker or stronger than sand. correct me if I said anything wrong since I didn't check the W/S thread before writing any of this.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
it was first used by the shukaku and his jinchuriki namely garaa to control sand grains or produce it using their chakra. other users just mimic this by using their own chakra for the same purpose however it is very complex technique that is called KG not just adv ninjutsu.
the KG is more efffective in sandy regions like suna and the deserts around it.
Sand can be used offensively, defensively and as supplementary during battle.
Offensive like how it can be used to completely surround the target in a sandy coffin then crush the opponent to their demise.
Defensive, well.. gaara's absolute sand defense.. nuf said :|
supplementary like the third eye technique for scouting.

Sand is obviously weak to water and earth since water can dampen the sand and make it heavier to be controlled and earth is just denser than sand even sand stones are weak compared to other. I think it may be weaker than wind since wind can carry sand grains easily and stop the jutsu. lightning is normaly stronger than earth and since sand is just small earthen grain lightning>sand? I don't think fire is weaker or stronger than sand. correct me if I said anything wrong since I didn't check the W/S thread before writing any of this.
Sand's composite natures are Wind and Earth, with it carrying strengths against Earth and Fire, while being weak to Water and Lightning. Sand is extremely versatile as it can be shaped into anything you can need or imagine and can be as pin point or wide spread as desired depending on the source available. That is the key component with Sand, you require a source. Either through a CW like myself and others have done or you could simply carry a gourd around with you. If you have no further questions try to manipulate the pile of sand in front of you, create small blasts and shields.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I focus my sand chakra into the sandy plains and I start using chakra manipulation to control each and every sand grain in a given small area in front of me. And by using the chakra I gathered I start moving the sand grains forcefully upwards creating a small wall of sand that can shield me from many attacks. Using the same manoeuvre I control another patch of sand grains but this time I push them forward like a thrust of sand or a sand wave that can be used offensively

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
I focus my sand chakra into the sandy plains and I start using chakra manipulation to control each and every sand grain in a given small area in front of me. And by using the chakra I gathered I start moving the sand grains forcefully upwards creating a small wall of sand that can shield me from many attacks. Using the same manoeuvre I control another patch of sand grains but this time I push them forward like a thrust of sand or a sand wave that can be used offensively
( Suna no Jutsu ) - Sand Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Sand is manipulated to create small waves that can bruise an opponent or small shields that can deflect kunai. This sand can be created by breaking down the earth or from Gaara's gourd.

Good job, create an eye of sand that hovers in the air and link it to your eye with chakra. This will allow you a different angle of vision on the battlefield and can be quite useful, however one of your eyes is unusable as long as this jutsu is active.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I close my right eye as I use my sand chakra to gather a sphere of sand directly behind some konuichi's butt >_> after I create the sand eye I start linking the chakra in my closed eye with the chakra inside the sand sphere creating a visual link allowing me to see from the sphere of sand and I use chakra manipulation to move the sand eye from one angle to another allowing me to have better view of her weapons >_>

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Lol perv

(Daisan No Me) - Third Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damge Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a eye out of sand.This eye is then connected by an invisible link to the optic nerve thus allowing he user to see with that eye (connect eye must be closed) The eye must remain close to the user but has a seeing range of 20/20 vision.
Note: Only Sand users can use this jutsu

Now manipulate sand thats upon the ground and raise it up into a spinning pillar of force, able to launch your target into the air.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmm.. I think there's a suiton jutsu similar to this one
I gather my sand chakra in a spot under your randomly spawned clone and by using chakra manipulation I start making the sand grains under him move rapidly upwards creating a sandy thrust that throws the clone into the air.

good jutsu can be used for evasion, as decoy, unbalancing the opponent and/or throwing him upwards for an aerial jutsu to finish him off

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
hmm.. I think there's a suiton jutsu similar to this one
I gather my sand chakra in a spot under your randomly spawned clone and by using chakra manipulation I start making the sand grains under him move rapidly upwards creating a sandy thrust that throws the clone into the air.

good jutsu can be used for evasion, as decoy, unbalancing the opponent and/or throwing him upwards for an aerial jutsu to finish him off
I'm not sure you would be able to evade jutsu with this technique, its not precise enough for that

( Suna Hokori Sākuru ) - Sand Dust Circle
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 20
Description: The user releases his chakra below the opponent and manipulates his sand to create a spinning pillar of sand rise up from beneath the opponent and lift them into the air. This can be used by breaking down the earth to create sand or through sand the user already controls such as from Gaara's Gourd.

Similar to the last jutsu create multiple pillars this time, throwing your target into the air.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I gather my sand chakra in many spots around where your clone is standing and I use chakra manipulation to make sand grain rotate and I thrust them upwards forcefully while making sand pillars rose from all spots gather into one bigger pillar that throws your clone into midair.

rank difference between this one and the previous?

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
I gather my sand chakra in many spots around where your clone is standing and I use chakra manipulation to make sand grain rotate and I thrust them upwards forcefully while making sand pillars rose from all spots gather into one bigger pillar that throws your clone into midair.

rank difference between this one and the previous?
This one is the same rank, only slightly different to the previous.

( Funsui no Maisō Hokori ) - Fountain Burial Dust
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 20
Description: The user manipulates his chakra to generate multiple small pillars of sand to rise up from the ground beneath the target and lifting them into the air.

Now manipulate the sand to make a clone of yourself, being composed of sand they are rather resistant to physical attacks and can reshape their bodies to a degree.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I start gathering my sand chakra in spot beside me and by using chakra manipulation I start moving the sand upwards and by using shape manipulation I shape the moved sand into me, considering many factors like the physique, height and body shape. I manipulate the sand to become more dense that is not a mere statue of sand shaped like me but a clone made of sand and I make it able to move around by using chakra manipulation. also, it is autonomous and has its own chakra supply.