0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One of the best Animes i have seen for awhile

IMDB gave it 8.9/10 with 3,524 votes

You must be registered for see images

: Plot :
Fuu, a waitress who works in a teahouse, rescues two master swordsmen, Mugen and Jin, from their execution to help her find the "samurai who smells of sunflowers."​

first of all, you have to understand that samurai champloo was done by Shinchiro Watanabe, creator of Cowboy Bebop.

now that it's outta of the way, u can obviously tell this show will have hip-hop fusion along with great animation. Watanabe has done it again. This time, he heads toward the samurai-era with 3 wonderful characters. Jin(the passive, quiet, stern and traditional samurai master), Mugen (the hyperactive(jumps a lot), violent, and agile criminal/samurai), and Fuu(the calculating, crafty, and often persistent girl). Fuu saves Jin and Mugen's life and as a debt, they have to help her find a "samurai who smells like sunflower". it may sound average but believe me, this show is extraordinary. the fights are animated so fluidly(Kill-Bill-animation), the story is funny a s hell, and the music is "interesting"(rap opening). There's even beat-boxing in one ep. WATCH THIS SHOW!!! YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT

Jediah

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, Samurai Champloo is amazing.
The characters are awesome, the art is brilliant, and the music stays with you a long time after you finish watching the series. It's funny, unique, and at the end of the series it will leave you wanting more.

I gave this series a 9/10.
Everybody watch it.

Last edited:

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly, Samurai Champloo is amazing.
The characters are awesome, the art is brilliant, and the music stays with you a long time after you finish watching the series. It's funny, unique, and at the end of the series it will leave you wanting more.

I gave this series a 9/10.
Everybody watch it.
enough said, each episode makes u press NEXT <3